Hi there user, I know you just started that sear, opened your oven, whatever lovely thing you're doing

Hi there user, I know you just started that sear, opened your oven, whatever lovely thing you're doing.

Mind if I decide to start shrieking and decide to ignore the alarm silence button?

>having a fire alarm
Pussy. I bet you clean out your dryer lint too

desu I took mine down.

I was sick of this fucking thing going off constantly.

That's for pussies.

I caused a 1200€ fire alert by baking pizza in my office in a mini oven once. All employees had to leave the building and i somehow managed to hide the oven in time before the fire department arrived.

never mess with smoke detectors

Why would you even put one in your kitchen? Bedrooms and escape hallways should be sufficient.

I have a small apartment with a galley kitchen next to my bedroom. If I forget to close the door it always sets it off.

Infuriating

>be me
>banging gf in my bedroom
>forget roommate is home
>he's cooking and sets off fire alarm
>balls deep
>remove who-who-dilly from her cha-cha
>throw on pair of gym shorts and run into kitchen
>boner and all
>still wearing condom
>curse out goofball roommate
>go back to banging

wow you had sex congratulations user

>i'm glad this thread came up. Now I have an excuse to tell Veeky Forums I had sex and no one can accuse me of being a permavirgin ever again.

>wearing condom
Pleb. Not dumping your seed inside your on birth control gf, it's like you've never lived.

b-but it tells me to clean it!

I have one in my kitchen and I've only set it off like once, when something actually burned. I think your smoke detectors may be a little too sensitive.

Yeah my smoke detector in my apartment is a complete pussy.

It even goes off from heat I think, it's an outrage

hey guys this dude had sex tooooo

woah dude congrats on the sex, let me know if you ever come across any girls so I can have sex with them too

>birth control
You're the one who's never lived. Literally nothing is hotter than dumping your baby batter inside a completely unprotected womb.

>live 4 blocks from fire station
>forget garlic bread in oven
>smoke detector alarm goes off
>open windows, fanning detector
>hear sirens start up outside

>...

>fanning like a mad man
>smoke alarm stops
>sirens stop

>mfw my apartment must send a signal to the station when the alarm goes off

At least your house is super fire safe.

>baby batter
Never again.

And this logic is why I have 2 kids

>only two kids
fagt

I didn't claim it was smart.

I used a shower cap and a rubber band to get mine to fuck off when I lived in a studio apartment.

I thought this was related to