Al/ck/ Get your squirells in order for the battle!

Old thread bump limit reached

Whatcha doing this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iZVhtZjSuc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
plug.dj/alck
youtube.com/watch?v=xDGuyGPJ_JE
youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
youtube.com/watch?v=eo8vW_0H_Kg
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=18313158043795660490
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm getting the gnome army ready to fight.
Watch out.

When are we going to have an anime al/ck/ thread. We alreadly have a squirrel like what the fuck!

Also your favorite drunk anime.

Mine is K-on!

Good on you. Peach 4lokos again?

Working...ive gotten my drinking down to just a few tall boys a night and one in the AM...really wish I could kick the 1 am beer don't even know why I get it I drink it at like 7 am feel like shit by 10 not significant buzz or anything....but I'll take it over the 2 bottles of wine and a few tall boys habit I did have. Dabs have made a big difference I smoke weed but my buddy hooked me up with dabs and let me borrow his rig and gave me some stuff for sleeping which is the hardest time for me not to drink. So yeah all and all things are ok

al/ck/s have enough problems as it is, no need to add anime to that list

NEET al/ck/s....scary

>We alreadly have a squirrel like what the fuck!
Uhm sorry sweetie but I made the OP's pic. So no squirrel held that spot before, so you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iZVhtZjSuc

>go to the liquor store
>making small talk with the clerk (funny fat black dude)
>somehow turns into him showing me his texts to his girlfriend and telling me how to convince a girl to let me fuck her in the ass, and asking me to help him download an app

wew

Sad song to drinkk to:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

Added to plug.dj/alck playlist.
Come in, especially if you're a better DJ than me.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDGuyGPJ_JE

youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Boxed white wine as a staple in my fridge has been a godsend.

Pretty cheap, consistent, plenty to drink, and I always have wine to cook with without having to open a whole bottle.

Just ordered 10 of these, 10 sachets of cider yeast and 350 litres of apple juice. Wew

moeblob stuff is great, yryr and nnb were my favs

now that I'm sober I can't bring myself to watch anime

got a 6er of beer in the fridge and a bottle of clear in the freezer, life is good

I'm going to turn project moderation into project abstinence with a bit of weed again lads. I keep fucking up with anything stronger than lager and I keep memeing myself into thinking I won't. It's such a silly cycle, I barely understand how it happens.

F

Sorry about your inability to moderate. Welcome to the club, friend.

Thanks senpai.

I really might think I'll make it on beer though. Only drinking beer used to be sobriety in the 50s and in Russia until today.

But first a good long break again.

F

Dont you get the gnomes out again.

You're doing Smirnoffbro this weekend?

No, I just don't want anyone to forget about him. I'm also hoping he's out there somewhere being not dead

Ah I dunno, maybe death is sometimes not such a bad thing. Pretty sure he'd had enough of it all.

Homerbro, you still in the land of the living? Someone asked about you in the last thread but there was no response.

>free housing
Only if you don't get buried, otherwise your family has to pay rent.

Currently chugging vintage crush wine.
Its like 8$ for 1.5liters. Not bad.

I never understood winos. I can feel the hangover coming on during the third glass.

Captured a new rodent. This one seems like he may not be an agent of gnomes.

I kek'd i hope thats a week+ supplies worth

Stop harassing animals, gnomes are agents of karma.

They leave you alone once you start being a good person.

Have some respect for the dean user.

He was on five bottles a day near the end I believe, newfriend.

He's dead now.

No I save them

What did you do to his family user?

He saves the survivors after he realizes what he's done.

tape "Arbeit Macht Frei" over the cage door

No you aren't.

I hope the gnomes get you.

C'mon ma dood
Don't wish Gnomes on anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=eo8vW_0H_Kg

Gnomes and animals are allies. Start locking up innocent creatures and you're simply asking for it.

He doesn't lock his squirrel. Stop assuming everybody with a cage is a sick fuck, you sick fuck.

Thank you,my squirrel gets to play outside and run around the house for 1-3 hours daily and even more on my off days.he goes in the cage when I'm at work or sleeping.

LOL

beer doesnt get you where you want to be. its a tease. liquor fucks you up. no good.

those aren't real gnomes. You know where gnomes co from, right?

So what was you're advice?
Don't leave us hanging.

How is this fucking possible? Did they actually put organs inside him?

That's just an ugly woman who did enough hormones to get facial hair and wears manclothes.

saved the pic so i never forget. rip in peace smirnoffrbo

It's a female to male mentally ill person

I miss him

IT'S A GNOME FUCKER.
IT'S WRITTEN RIGHT ON IT'S STOMACH

Dis a gnome

I'm sorry user but gnomes don't real

Christ almighty, lord and savior, kill that thing with fire, smite it before it hatches.

Actually the presence of multiplegnomeposters proves they are real.

>a fucking weeb gnome

I choose to remain neutral to their presence. On one hand, I won't get any favors or benefits from them, but on the other hand I also won't get buttfucked by gnome hexes and shit.

FUG
SCARILY CLOSE
Shop stops selling at midnight, I was stood there sweating, waiting for a fatshit assistant to halp, watching the seconds tick by... the bloated cunt finally waddled over with like 2 mins to spare and approved my booze. Heart attack narrowly averted. Let the blackout begin.

>emergency stop

never seen that in Asda near me. Enjoy m8.

>Wake up
>Blood all over my chest
>No idea where it came from

all right then

Good for you. Keep it up.

Exactly.

The gnomes will leave you alone if you free the animals you've kept captive and let them be.

>Making fun of other peoples bloated disgusting appearance while you most likely stunk like shit from your withdrawal sweats, visibly shaking and desperate for your next addiction fix

Not even a fatty but wew, you think us bro's in al/ck/ would be a bit nicer

Release the animals, or the gnomes will release their wrath.

For real you sick fuck, stop fucking with animals.

18 days sober. The road to 30 seems attainable.

Drinking this as the Friday treat. Don't drink caffeine often so I get a cool buzz.

Stay strong friends.

You got this

That looks nice.

Does this machine have any moving part necessitating an EMERGENCY STOP button?

They are free, they run around in the forest every day. They come back at night.
Gnomebro might be crazy, he's not an asshole with animals.

>moving parts
Just a conveyor belt. About as dangerous as a daffodil. Guess it's a precautionary health and safety thing on the offchance that some autist babby with a pindick tries to fuck it and gets sucked into the mechanism.

So says the guy that swears that gnomes are after him, drinks to oblivion and smokes meth. And admitted to killing the squirrels family.

I'll play along with the gnome shit, but capturing animals is not entertaining to me.

There is nothing wrong with having a pet.

OK, he killed a bunch of squirrels. I don't like it, but I eat meat, I'm not hypocrite enough to say killing animals is always bad.
If was for a gnome problem. I can't say I ever considered that to be a reason for killing animals... But, considering the solution is to find a gnome doctor, to quit drugs and alcohol, and to take anti-gnome pills daily, it's a fair reason. Shame there is no health care in the US.
He took care of the squirrel baby after killing the family. That is cool, per se, in the context where he killed the family for another reason.

How did you capture it?

If it has moving parts, it has a large emergency button. I agree with this rule.
I used the emergency button once or twice on other machines, possibly saving a drunkard's life from infinitely falling down an escalator.
While it looks stupid here, it's too much of a pain to write a regulation about the limit between a dangerous moving part and a safe one.

Good luck m8. I'm on day 32. Snorted some meth a few weeks back but no booze

Mall drinker out

Alright. I just want to keep the peace and good feels going in here, but I'm side eyeing gnomebro. I'm a New Yorker, see enough weird shit in my day to know when something is red flag.

I am so fucking wasted, holy shit. Been drinking beer, cider and vodka, seems like mixing drinks absolutely floors me. Can barely press the right buttons to post

I do too. Imo al/ck/ changed when he began posting; as if it became a little more mature and we all started being a bit nicer to eachother. I think his presence scared off the /b/ which used to pollute al/ck/, and I think his influence is still felt to this day.
He and I used to text eachother and we spoke on the phone a couple of times. He was very articulate and very nice to talk with.
His phone has not been turned on now for over a month. His last posts here were bleak. He believed he was going to die.
RIP piecfully in peaces SB. al/ck/ won't forget.

>His phone has not been turned on now for over a month. His last posts here were bleak. He believed he was going to die.

Was his voice as soothing to the soul as his posts were to my addiction?

He had a really nice voice. Like, voiceover nice. I've actually got a vocaroo somewhere of him reading a poem he'd written. Fuck knows where, but I'll try to dig it out at some point.

I don't think I've ever watched K-on sober. You've great taste in drunk animes.

Please find it, it will bring closure.

>Just talked to my dad
>Just talked to my mom
>Just talked to my brother

>They say they miss me
>I-I think I'm going to make it
>They want me to come home more often and visit.
>I work and live half way across the country
>Amazing what a few minutes of talking to your family does to the mind
>I'm going to be alright

:)

youre gonna make it my dude. hang in there

Found it.
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=18313158043795660490
Sent to his friend who was also in pain.

>the pain in his voice

I'm glad he found peace

The bar I go to tap list
Thetapandbottle.com pick a location at the bottom.

Had a wood stout last week and a beer that was malt liquor and beer... I think it was goose island.
My friend had this beer.

Didn't Taste like pure fucking hops either. It was good... For a sellout brewery.

They could tell you were drunk

Alright pals, I recently started drinking and my roommates made fun of me for buying Aristocrat vodka because it's shit; I didn't know, just saw it was cheap and I had heard the name before. What's some good cheap liquor I can get that won't disappoint me?

A) These threads should be a warning to not start in the first place.
B) We're probably not the people to ask since many of us are drinking more for utility than flavor.

I've been binging neon genesis evangelion recently.

Pretty depressing stuff desu. It's my first time watching it.

are you a teenager?

>tfw spent all my liquor money for the week on a ticket

At least I never drink and drive, So It could have been a lot worst theoretically

Drinking bottle shelf mohawk vodka, Already have a headache and It's not even tomorrow.

How do the rest of you guys make your old fashioned's?

I use 1 dash of orange bitters 2 dashes of angostura, 1 packet of raw sugar and about 2.5 oz of bourbon

nope.

I just have the mentality of one.

Get some yeast nutrient and add sugar as well. If you want harder stuff freeze distill it when it's done fermenting... pretty good