nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scrambled dry

>Using a metal utensil
My wife is a cunt, she'd try to rip my dick off for even risking a scratch on the cookware.

>eating eggs

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/

>eating literal cholesterol bombs

I can see you cracked the egg open on the side of the pan.
You're a pleb

repeat after me

DIETARY. CHOLESTEROL. HAS. NO. SIGNIFICANT. CAUSAL. LINK. TO. HDL. AND. LDL. LEVELS. IN. HUMANS.

dietary cholesterol has no significant causal link to hdl and ldl in humans

dietary cholesterol has no significant causal link to hdl and ldl in humans

dietary
cholesterol
has
no
significant
causal
link
to
hdl
and
ldl
in
humans

What does chicken pussy smell like? Eggs.

Why do omelettes smell different cooking to fried eggs?

Eveb though he cracked the eggs on the side of the pan, yolks didn't break.
This makes OP a legend. What's your method of cracking eggs without breaking the yolk?
If I crack 2 regardless of whether I tap them just hard enough to break, or on the side of the pan, 1 of the 2 will have broken yolks going into the pan

Meant to reply to this

Just because he can't handle it doesn't mean anyone else can't. I've never f'ed up an egg on the side of a pan in my life

>breaking the yolk
fagget

what, do you smash the egg hard enough to wedge the pan half way through it? Have some self control, a few gentle taps will break the shell, then you do the rest with your thumb.

You have to beat her into submission

Sounds hot senpai, does she peg you too?

I make every effort to avoid breaking the yolks. I cover the pan with a lid to steam the whites at the top. I cut my buttered toast into soldiers and dunk them in ketchup (mixed with sriracha and turmeric powder), then into the delicious gooey hot yolks. There's no better breakfast. If you don't like that, you're a little bitch.

>worrying about eggs when 90% of people on this board live off fast food and the other 10% cook with bacon grease or butter.

How fucking heavy handed are you? For real if you do break the yolk you are a child or have some sort of motor control issue....

Not OP but I usually break my eggs with the spine of my knife, turned sideways 45° so really only oneedge of the spine cracks the yolk.

That pan is too hot.

So was your mum last night.

She's right to defend her precious cookware from nitwits.

That pan looks like it was found on a garbage dump and spraypainted over.

i dont give a shit about the metal, my issue is that shits getting burned, theres not enough oil and the pan is too small

Crack the egg on a hard, flat surface.

This. Cracking on the edge of a pan/bowl in a dumb meme

Not OP but I always smash the sun on purpose. Crawling in my skiiin

Retard.

>wanting to live after 50

>cooking your eggs like that

>> Not cooking your eggs like this

With a metal fork in a flaking Teflon pan? No, thank you.

relax

Raised by single mommy detected.

Do you break your dick every time you masturbate?

>>Not cooking
>>Is baking

>eating

WHY IS YOUR PAN SO HOT

I like my egg crispy around edges

dying of malnutrition you dont just drop dead from pure happy healthiness in a heartbeet

As an Englishman, if you break the yolk intentionally, my opinion is that you're a dick.

desu I just leave them in zip locks until mornings when I zap them for a couple minutes for quick scrambled with toast on the side

Id rather cook with butter than margarine, atleast i know all thats in it
Also who cooks with bacon greasr unless toasting bread in it when frying bacon for a sandwich

In an omletted, both the yolk and whites cook together, in a fried eggs, just the white cooks directly, and the yolk cooks by heat transferred through the white, or through steam

If the yolks aren't runny as fuck, you just ruined the eggs. The only thing that should be completely cooked is the egg white.

Runny yolks are love, runny yolks are life.

I crack mine into a wine glass, then let them slip out unto the hot pan.

Bacon grease is super useful. It makes great pastry for meat pies. ...a wonderful roux for gumbo or for sawmill gravy. Use it to saute vegetables for extra flavor. God-tier refried beans.