13 years... IM LOVIN IT thread

After 13 years of marriage, this is how we celebrate. Follow our cooking adventure for advice on how to survive the best and worst of it.

I was at work all day and the Mrs brought the kids to the beach. I decided on a menu and told her to photograph the process. Shall we start on the risotto?

She can't eat onions (dont ask) - so we substitute leeks.

Grats on 13 years

My gf and I love to cook together too. It's fun. What's the menu?

dead cow, low tide sea creatures, green stuff, and rice that takes forever.

Grass fed ribeye, oysters, steamed broccoli, red wine mushroom risotto

choppin the leeks

and the mushrooms

meanwhile, our unlively bovines are salted and laid to rest....

add chopped leeks to a pan with butter and garlic infused olive oil

grate some parm

arborrrrrrrrrioooooooo into the pan

Why the need for such a plebbit tier response?

This is not your blog you fucking faggot leave

what the fuck is this thread?

watch that thumb homie, curl your fingers if you want all 10 tips

I'm really appreciating your camera work here. I'm tried of seeing blurry phone pictures with no fucking light on this board.

this is not blood.

First piece of marriage advice- dont listen to anyeone else- we got married at 18, and everyone told us we were dumb. Hah!

because the mrs has no xp on any sites like this and until this ive been letting her do all the responding bruh

13 years, holy shit.
congrats OP.

Holy fuck try to get a bit cringier. You can post pics and shit without your horrible humor, I'd hate for my wife to ever meet yours. You seem insufferable.

its about me cooking the anniversery dinner and her documenting it you cuck

thx- i do photography as a hobby

Congrats to you both on 13 seemingly happy years, but you must either be the most patient man on earth or equally terrible. Continue.

Id hate to meet yours. Anyone without a sense of humor isnt worth knowing. Sounds like youre jealous that yours only laughs at The View

equally terrible... AND LOVIN IT

Stirring.

Second piece of marriage advice- the less you have, the less you have to fight over.

Not really, we have a great time and laugh a lot together. At actually funny things. You both seem like the couple next door who say gosh and darn. Do you wear Velcro sandals, khaki shorts and tuck in your Ralph Lauren polo?

Marriage advice number 3- go to 4 stores to buy her cheese.

Hahaha- probably the farthest thing from that, but you believe what you want sir. Have fun doing it missionary.

Add mushrooms.

Just a nice picture of radishes. Because I tried to make a nice garnish and fucked it up.

Marriage advice number ...5? Be with someone who can accept your failures.

>im rationalizing being poor and my inability to recognize my own mediocrity
>sir
>doing it
Wasted trips, go back to plebbit you refugees and may your risotto never set properly.

And Oysters. Because why the hell not? Especially when they were brought in fresh off the day boat

What kind of oysters? Where are you from OP?

And the final product

central MA but she was down on the beach in RI during the day today. Sunset Farm, jamestown

Looks good, hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary together. How do you like your steaks cooked?

risotto was amazing. thanks for recognizing trips tho pleb.we have fun. never asked you to join in and be a cuck. has nothing to do with being poor, it has to do with living simply

she enjoys hers still alive almost, I prefer a medium ( I enjoy the char factor) (crucify me already)

wait did you add stock?

the picture didnt come out well but a mixture of chianti and beef stock was used for the cooking liquid. and yes the mrs jus looked up the spelling of chianti to make sure my retarded ass didnt fuck that up

Nice.

thanks m8. my plating is mostly retarded but that means a lot from a random internet stranger on a weeabo message board

But who was camera?

Looks good OP...and congrats on your anniversary...My wife and I made it four years and two kids...best of luck!

Fuck you why cant she eat onions

low fodmap diet- alliums cause hell. not gonna go there bubs

the wife operated the camera

Well OP you managed to cook a decent meal without fucking it up or going full autist about some shit, ignored a trolls attempts to ruin your thread, and had a nice 13 year anniversary with a wife who loves you enough to play along and take pics. Good job, the food looks genuinely good too.

you just made this all worth it. thanks a ton. she is in the shower now... then my turn and then freaky deaky time ;)

Fuck it, get offline and go jump her in the shower man.

You fuck a camera?

i worked umpteen hours in a hot kitchen today... seperate showers works for me senpai. but there will be butt stuff shortly. if thread is still alive by the morning will post results

dense? the wife is a camera hobbyist. she takes the photos.

>this thread
>my life
fucking polar unbearable opposites
i want to die
i want to die
for me it's the mcchicken
do americans really eat this?
avocados are a meme
fuck my life
fuck fuck fuck

you may possibly need meds. idk what else to say

huh?
Who is poster?

wife started as poster. she is currently in shower

You're a faggot, for various reasons. Decent cook though.

This thread was different. A nice change of pace. I mostly cringed, especially at this steak . I would hate to meet you or your wife. But in the end I'm entertained nonetheless. Not bad, OP. 5/10 on the food

>Owning a keurig
>2010+3.5*2

>4027
Wut

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

Please Eat My Dick, AnuS

Deglazing aborio rice with red wine. You're a real piece of shit OP.

>Marrying someone who can't eat onions
You fucked up

>13 years, holy shit.

is this how young people view marriage now? :(

13 years is like..you barely just got married

Congratulations.
I'm assuming the anniversary was recent.

very, very tasty. congrats on the big one three

Hey now fucker- it turned out amazing

Wow, you're really fat

thanks user. We just tried to do something a tad different and it went pretty well and the food was damn good. the sex after was also haha

Sneak a pic

Fat??? Dude I def dont have to defend myself to you but im in the army, get close to max scores on the apft, and lift and hike for fun. and the mrs is like 5 foot 2 110

that was last night

> Army
Fatass detected.

After a large meal,prolly hold off on the butt stuff. Unless you like bacon bits on your shaft

congrats on 13 years OP, but why does your plate look like fucking paper plates?

also how different was dating from marriage?

AWESOME! now tie your wiener into a balloon heart for her and you'll have 13 more happy years.

thank you for your service.

Congrats on your shit risotto.

get yourself some vialone nano for sum o dat real risotto action, boi

So post one tonight

user, it tasted fantastic.

Damn bro. Must be a hell of a lady if your willing to swap out onions for leeks.

>this isn't blood

Ha ha good one friendo you almost had me there I was like "WOaH IS ThAT Blood??" but I was relieved when you said it's not cuz that would be FREAKY ha ha you're a good egg OP XDDD~
You and your wife should tie a noose on either end of a garden hose and neck yourself off your chimney.

>stop cooking on my mcchicken board

what kind of broke ass flyover risotto is that. looks like uncle bens

>army
what mos you defensive faggot
how many times did your wife cheat on you while away

Yes it is inferior but we make do. plus whenever she isnt around I go onion and garlic insane

11C platoon sergeant. Started off active Marines

arborio rice, mushrooms, leeks, garlic oil, beef stock, and red wine and parmessan

plating is pretty awful but it looks tasty

thanks user. im def not an artist ill admit that

what credit card do you use? I was thinking about navy fed but the chase double cash looks pretty good too

Holy fuck you both sound like people out of the Banana picture convo. I really, really like this recipe. Mind if I save it? Thanks Laurie.

those were the mrs responding. she is a normie. i am ashamed.

I only have one card and that is my exchange card. I only use it when im away or for uniforms items really. we honestly dont have any other cards. Used to be with Marine fed back in the day but left it when I moved out of NC

the top one looks like the usa but without florida