Is this our dream city?

Is this our dream city?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@39.9994281,-78.2387406,3a,75y,105.65h,82.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9fqyDJo_PgjgAMKVhNeLWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really this Americans do do?

england is my city

how come this picture look old as hell, even though based on the gas prices it was taken 7 years ago at most?

Is America really like this?

At least there is a forest in the back

>flyOverAsFuck.jpg
No that looks like somewhere in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. That is literally the last place I would ever fucking want to be. I'd vacation in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea before I would vacation there. (If Trump hadn't instituted a travel ban on the area because of his impending asian ground war)

That's not Flavortown

This looks like your average american truck stop town, yes.
A truck stop town being a town that's basically grown around the buses and truckers going through. One or two businesses set up there because 'land is cheap and it's got highway access', others set up to cater to the employees and customers and passing trade of the initial businesses, and things grew from there until you have a small town with no permanent accommodation. All the staff are imported from nearby small towns, most of the customers are 'just passing through on the way to X' and saw the signs and felt hungry, or just stopped for fuel and were tempted by the processed snacks, or got off the bus when it stopped and had a craving for beef jerky and HFCS.

>he thinks collinsville, a place with only 25k people, half of whom are double cousins, is a city
flyover, pls

It that Branson? I love it there. No nu-males, no limes, just regular normal people enjoying regular normal food.

Breezewood Pennsylvania

closest i can get on maps streetview.. i think..

google.com/maps/@39.9994281,-78.2387406,3a,75y,105.65h,82.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9fqyDJo_PgjgAMKVhNeLWg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
it is sad, but a lot of flyovers live in this shit and will defend it because fox news has told them that libruhls are the enemy and they shouldn't ever want anything better for themselves.

The telephoto lens makes it all look a lot more congested than it is. Objectively its still fly over as fuck, and shitty tho.

Everysingle one of those small cities with the Interstate running right through them looks the same. They're almost impressive in their mediocrity.

Do Non Americans really not know what a truck stop is?

Doesn't look like the same place to me. Where's the forested backdrop? Where's the sign for the Gateway Center? Where are literally all of the other businesses besides Family House Restaurant & Gift Shop?

>if you don't live in a flyover shit hole you're not American
Spotted the flyover

Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, yeah. There are others, but I'd put my money on Oklahoma or Nebraska for this picture

Blue sign on right side of road
>70 EAST
Green sign in the distance
>PITTSBURGH

You lost money.

What is the woman in the back doing just eating by that couples table?

Whoops didn't look that hard. Just went off memories of driving through boring states

Easy mistake to make since flyover states are pretty much all the same. Funnily enough, they're also usually the proudest of their state's """""unique history and heritage"""""

BREEZEWOOD, PA
>I always stop there to piss between DC and Pittsburgh

>100 miles of nothing in every direction

Looks like she has Downs so she doesn't know any better.

Our high school class trip stopped at Breezewood on the way over to Phili. I ate the chicken and got violently ill that night.
In my mind, Breezewood = puke.

looks like an exit for fast food and gas for truckers along an interstate somewhere. Pretty common place to stop during a road trip.

this dude nailed it

kek. Yeah it's a total shit hole. I wonder where the people that work there even live. One time some buds and I took a 5 hour round trip blunt ride there to get Subway and a tornado almost ate us.

5 hours to get subway... only blunt power could cause that to sound like a good idea lol

Lmao, my thoughts exactly

Need something to cling to

This is literally any exit coming off of the interstate

Its called the Rust Belt for a reason

>Starbucks
No.

>doo doo
heh

Beats living in the inner city and defending your astronomical murder rate because msnbc told you that republicans are the enemy and they shouldn't ever do anything for themselves, just hold their hands out for gibs

>foothills of Appalachians
So flyover?

>but a lot of flyovers live in this shit
No they don't
This is more typical of a semi-rural east coast area off a heavily trafficked highway

The picture with its hills and shit is pretty clearly not in the great plains. Looks like Pennsylvania to me

Flyover is the midwest

Flyover is anywhere except la and new york. MAYBE DC too.

Flyover is anywhere besides Hollywood and Brooklyn. Most people living in LA and New York are also flyover

Flyover is a state of mind, user.

LA is cagerland, fully flyover in all ways

>America is composed of flyover shitholes and urban shitholes
That's what it looks like when browsing Veeky Forums from Yurop.
Is any place decent apart from muh town is bestest?

Not him, but the South (5.9) and the Midwest (5.0) have higher murder rates than the national average (4.9) while the libruhl coasts have lower murder rates (West with 4.2 and Northeast with 3.5). IE, you're less likely to get murdered in Brooklyn than you are in Babyjesusburg, West Virginia.

themoreyouknow.png

Why did you pick Brooklyn instead of Manhattan?

because in media Brooklyn is portrayed as "cool" and Manhattan is nothing but a shitty tourist trap

Except when people are talking about flyover they are never referring to the people who live in Chicago's inner city, so thats kind of misleading. Getting murdered in a rural midwestern area is much less probable than getting murdered in NYC

>chicago is in the south

Retard.

um, I was talking about the midwest

YOU GOT TO SEE IT

rly?

these guys' countries are the size of one of our states' counties
lmaoing at your geography

>these guys' countries are the size of one of our states' counties
So, the US is the size of one county in the US? I don't think that makes sense, user.

Except I made no mention of Chicago. The Midwest, with a population of 67.22 million is, by and large, wide open spaces. States along the corridor from DC to Maine, with a population of 70.67 million are, by default, extremely densely populated. However, murder happens more commonly in the Midwest than the Northeast despite the Northeast having far more people and being more closely packed together as well as being home to a population which are 85% urban dwelling. Why is that, user?
>you're including chicago as midwest
Yup.
Also Philadelphia, Baltimore, Newark and Hartford in the Northeast.

>tfw cityfags will never experience that comfy flyover town feel

According to Census.gov, yes. Rly.

Chicago is in the midwest and responsible for a massive proportion of the midwest's murders

The midwest is also fairly densely populated, seems like you are thinking of the great plains or something.

Are you trying to be misleading or just bad at analyzing stats?

This. Last time I drove through that region I just stopped trying to find a good place to eat and went to fucking Shoney's. Very grim part of the country for dining out.

>cityfags will never understand life without traffic
>cityfags will never enjoy shooting in their own property
>cityfags will never own property
>cityfags will never understand the beauty of the dark night and the stars above
>cityfags will never and i mean never EVER sleep soundly at night

I'm using the Census definition of Midwest. Ohio, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, the Dakotas, Nebraska and Wisconsin.
I added Virginia, Maryland and Delaware to the Census definition of Northeast. Murder rates are still lower in the northeast +3 (4.8) than the midwest (5.0).

How, exactly, am I being misleading? I'm using government provided statistics and nothing more. If the stats are inconvenient for you, I'm sorry to hear it, but they are what they are.

Chicago has a population of 2.something mil while and like 500 murders or s/t last year. the midwest has a pop of 66+ mil in total. Dont think chicago's doin much to the total stats, amigo

now this activated the almond.

>cityfags will never understand life without traffic

Because you don't drive in cities, retard

Then who does?

nobody, there's too much traffic

You are being misleading because you are framing the midwestern murder rate as something the typical midwestern deals with when the murders are from a few tiny neighborhoods, that the midwesterners you speak of would be afraid to even enter
Plus you seem to think a place like North Dakota with fewer than a million people is representative of the midwest. The Great Plains and the Great Lakes states are very different in settlement patterns with the Great Lakes area being rather densely populated and the Plains being mostly empty

What percent of the Midwest's murders occur in non-white majority areas vs what percent of the midwest is non-white majority

Missouri is the south

But that's not what I'm doing.
The census itself provides murder rates for the 9 regions the census defines. I am simply making you aware of those numbers. I don't see how telling you the numbers the census provides is misleading.

The census, which is the government org that defines what is the midwest, what is the south and what is the northeast, says otherwise. Visit census.gov and take it up with them.

fucking kek

Rest stop city on the way to Otakon?

>BP
>Shell
>Mobile

I dont want to pay for shit gas

Thats a lie, Chicago is niggerland

Towns like this are comfy. It's nice to be able to rent a motel room and have a restaurant within walking distance after 12 hours of driving.

>that old taco bell and subway and sunoco and shell signs
>bimple and quiznos
yes. i'll be moving there within the hour, where is it?

Only small parts. The shit parts where everyone gets killed.

God damn the virgin islands must be a Battle Royale type society or something.

>Leftists can't understand this caters to the trucking industry, which he'll never know about because he's too much of a leftie to ever go into trades
>muh flyover even though this is from Pennsylvanian and these sights are pretty common in Canada too, especially when there is large distance between populations.

Why are leftists love to dehumanize themselves? It is because they watch Jewish media and believe anti-white "muh based negro ghettos"

>college is for fags
Self driving trucks are going to be here before you've saved up for the down payment on your first Harley Davidson. I'm sure you'll find a way to blame your unemployment on "leftists" though

I wish you would go to the DPRK and stay there.

Didn't say that. However, if you're not going into a high IQ white profession, college degrees are for fags who want to escape the real world and pretend they are doing something relevant. No, lefty, going into a Bachelor of Arts for Queer Gender studies learning that black people are shit because of white privilege doesn't make you smart or provide you with any value, you'll only get a job as a cashier and unlike truck drivers, these jobs really are being automated.

Being a leftist is a mental disorder, but the worse thing is seeing a white person attacking his kin. You deserve a bullet in the chest just for that, so take a hike to the ghetto kike.

>but but muh conservatives keepin down based blacks

Fox news will do it for him and he'll be parroting that line next. State media is going to be fun to watch turn more and more anti-education. If you think it seems silly now, just watch where they'll be forced to take the propaganda in supporting this administration. The coming ground war in Asia is going to be amazing.

Leave poor Billy Bob alone the welfare office is closed on Saturday and his cousin told him to sleep on the couch tonight

I'm Asian though. Go die of an oxycodone overdose

I'm a white nationalist, and you act exactly how non-whites act. So no surprise. Ungrateful, resentful, yet living in a country built by whites because yours wasn't good enough. That's the main reason racially diverse countries don't work. In fact, I bet you aren't even Asian, but a half breed Hapa, judging from your resentful tone, go back to r/asianmasculinity

>you act exactly how non-whites act
But earlier you were saying I behave exactly like a Jew, and then like a white person attacking other whites. In another thread you called me an escaped slave. Maybe you should work on your race detection skills, cleetus.

Came here to post this

Why are these threads always up so much. It's always cucks yelling at other cucks about stupid faggot shit.

It looks like the majority of larger highway cities.

ha. It was seriously a lot of weed that day

looks like flyover city #356

>This is more typical of a semi-rural east coast area off a heavily trafficked highway

this,
>t. travels said highways a lot

I'm guessing its somewhere in california.

everywhere in Florida at least

>$3 gas
dark days indeed