Foods you love but can't eat

I love these, but damn, do they cause my acne to flare up bad.

Yeah, I'm quite fond of these too and they don't cause my acne to flair up either, guess it sucks to be you

I fucking love cheese and can't stop eating it but I have an incredibly sensitive digestive system and anything more than a little bit of cheese gives me discomfort or bad shits. Funnily enough I'm not lactose intolerant because I can chug milk all day and feel absolutely fine, and no amount of butter in food upsets my stomach, but I guess it's the cultures in cheese that fuck with me.

Kinryu ramen and Japanese ramen in general. The ones in Toronto are delicious as well but it's just not as good as the ones in Japan

according to Nervli, Japanese ramen are even better in Switzerland.

Indomie >>> Maruchan
Don't understand how whites eat that Maruchan noodle-swill desu.

You can make your own and it'll taste even better.

I have IBS and basically everything gives me the shits. I don't control my diet though, I just spend my evenings on the shitter.

indofood > indomie
Don't understand how niggers eat that watered down indomie swill desu

I used to love these things.

However, 3 years of being a student surviving on nothing but these and water built up a tolerance and an eventual disgust for them.

Hmmm.

Shitskin detected

>kiwi
Gives me canker sores because of the acid. Same with citrus, but I don't really like citrus.

in japan here. I have to walk past a 24 hour kinryu ramen place every morning on the way to the station. it fucking stinks. only tourists and drunks eat there.

Lucky, I wish I lived near a 24 hour ramen place.

I highly doubt it

Monte Cristo sandwiches.
They're just so bad for you but so damn good.

That's like saying the middle east does better hamburgers than USA

What's wrong with that table?

Microwave taquitos. Especially the x-large ones made by El Monterrey. I love them but they give me an immediate stomach ache followed by intense diarrhea. Interestingly, the ones made with corn tortillas don't produce this effect.

elevated tatami floor/table for people who want to take off their shoes

I'm just sad it took me so long to find mi goreng

Anything dairy. Even a bowl of cereal will make me gassy and so bloated I look like I weigh an extra ten pounds or so around my stomach. But it's okay I love smelling them.

Raw onions. So good, but an hour later it feels like gnomes are stabbing the lining of my stomach with little ice picks.

I like cocoa but I can't have more than 2-3 tablespoons a day or I have significant acne. Why is this? Raw nibs did it too.

Milk and Lindt truffles activate my acne