get a grillfriend

Hot

Microwave

Yes

just be yourself bro

Bake it.

throw some butter on a pan and fry that bitch

fuck the steak wityh your penies

cast iron pan is the proper way to make a strip steak anyway. grilling is only good for fatty cuts like ribeye. and ribeye isn't real steak anyway.

have fun and relax

salt/pepper
no garlic powder bullshit or whatever else you think sounds good

How do Americans sear a steak with only 110 volt electric stoves?

microwave 30 minutes each side.

MODS

Oven, grill, meat smoker, gas stove, a not shit electric stove, campfire, etc.

RAW FROZEN NINO Xdddd

Stick it up your ass and absorb it anally.

wrong, 25 for the perfect sear, 30 makes it undercooked and gray

Why would more time make it undercooked, dumb dumb?

Nigga what?

Ribeye is great fried. And hell, it's one of the best cuts of steak you can get. Fat marbling = flavor. Good ribeye has fantastic marbling, and ends up being some of the best steak you can have.

Pan

Stoves usually are plugged into a 220volt socket.

Why are you deep frying your steak in butter?

And at such low temps AND in that non-stick.

user. The temp that should be at most of the time would burn the butter quickly if it's there from the start, that butter should be added in the end. If not it needs to be clarified first.

Go to a restaurant

just put it in the oven.

If you don't have a cast iron pan to cook on a burner, just put it on the rack of a roasting pan and put it under a preheated broiler. That mimics the direct heat of a grill.

Cast iron and oven

Not sure

Sous Vide followed by a quick sear in a smoking hot cast iron pan

>ribeye isn't real steak
Hahaha what explain yourself
ribeye is literally the only cut that is the best steak

you almost had it

salt, pepper,
CAYENNE
A
Y
E
N
N
E

(but srsly, salt, ppr, cayenne)

desu, I like my steak rare, and so I often have to take it off the pan before it's actually cooked any in the middle, and 30 seconds in the microwave finishes the center perfectly without detracting from my nice pan cooking of the outside

user, stoves run on gas lol

sous vide at temp that's a step below where you want it
melt some butter on it
use butane torch until butter is black
repeat buttering and torching for other side

ribeye is for fucking casuals. all the fat makes the meat too fucking sweet.
when you want beef, i.e. a fucking steak, there's only one cut that says steak and that's a striploin.

Here you go OP. The best non grilled steak you'll ever have. Take steak and let come to room temp. Pre heat oven to 425. Put 2 tablespoons butter into a cast iron skillet with a bit of minced garlic. Not too much garlic. Bring to searing temp. Salt and black pepper to one side of steak. Put that side down in pan. Sear for 2 minutes. Salt and pepper the up side during this time. Flip steak with tongs. 2 more minutes. Spoon butter and garlic over seared side of steak while this 2 minutes passes. Next place pan into oven. 3-4 minutes is all it takes to finish in oven for perfect rare to mid rare. When done place on cutting board to rest at least 5 minutes. Serve with bold red wine. Wah lah. Perfect non grilled steak. I do this usually once a week depending on what cuts are available. Bone in ribeye if you can get it. Thick as possible. At least 2 inches. Good luck OP.

Sous vide + flamethrower

Nice helpful answer, smartass. Shoulda gone with duck fat and hit it through a Searzall.

>wah lah

Worst Veeky Forums meme ever

If a customer asks for a well steak five minutes to close, I deep fry the bitch and add grillage by blowtorching a screwdriver and adding lines. Dumb motherfuckers can never tell the difference

steak is always the same
fucking high heat for 2 minutes on each side and then decide if you want it rare, or to leave it longer. This is for 1 inch steaks

That aside he's spot on

Back when I was doing atkins, I had this pan method down to a science.

>no grill :(
>Take a pan
>dump a bunch of beef broth and spices
>heat it up to medium
>no marinating
>drop the steak in right out of the fridge
>cover
>set timer for 5 minutes
>take lid off
>turn heat up to max
>swish the steak around in the pan for 2-3 minutes to soak up all the flavor while the broth cooks off
>when the pan is dry, remove the steak
>rest
>eat

Medium-rare, soggy as a sponge, seared on the outside, and spiced to perfection. I ate nothing but steak for like 2 months. 1 steak a day. I got really fucking good at using a pan.

Yeah nothing like burnt butter.

pan

Fucking seriously, even >blasts techno and Angie's bullshit was more entertaining.

have sex with a man

sear that bitch

fucking put a splash of oil in it you dense mf

This desu senpai