After how many plates do you feel guilty?

For me, I almost never go past 4. Feel like the staff begin to watch my every move with hatred in their eyes.

As though "You eat enough, you go now" is on the tip of their tongues.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
pjwnex.us/media/text/Dead_Bodies.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because "4" means "death" in asia.

>feeling guilty at a buffet
If you've already decided to go to a buffet, you should have left your sense of shame at the door.

Well, thats probably true but dont you find the vast selection enticing? Anything you crave is basically ready to eat.

I once at 200 pieces of sushi at this one all you can eat and all of their Gyoza me and my friend were power lifters and we could eat a lot if we wanted too. Staff were kinda surprised they told us no more but gave us a free desert as a parting gift.

I am surprised they let you eat THAT much. You have no shame? Probably cost them 200 dollars.

I go in with a game plan. Four plates seems to satisfy my plan. Although I always leave open the possibility for one more.

I'm a reoccurring customer my mom took me out for my birthday along with a friend when I was 17 I wasn't that big of a guy and I think they were just surprised and in awe. By the end of it I felt like I was going to puke we played a game of towel wars where we turned towels into weapons and beat the shit out of eachother getting drunk at a park and I vomited it ALL up.

getting drunk with 200 pieces of sushi in your gut sounds real fun. dipshit.

It was actually great my stomach stopped hurting too I puked it up pretty fast.

Two plates for meat, one for carbs, and one for dessert.

That isn't how buffet profit margins work, you fucking retard. If they were losing ~180+ dollars every time someone had more than 3 plates of food, every buffet in America would go under in a month.

The amount of plates you would need to eat before you "cost" the buffet more than you pay for is far more than four plates.

>power lifters
powerlifters or """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""powerlifters"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

"powerlifters" is just internet for "fat fuck"

it's the male version of "curvy real women"

that's what I was implying but real actual powerlifters with a high Wilks Coefficient do exist on the internet and even Veeky Forums

2 dinner plates and 1 dessert plate is the way to go if you dont want to look like a fat fuck in front of people. if youre still hungry after grab a mcchicken you piece of shit.

>guilty

How interesting. Describe this "guilty" sensation you experience from food. Is it itchy? Maybe its a form of allergies.

You know what makes you look like a fat fuck? Being fat.

You know what looks awesome?, some wiry dude who keeps repeating and filling his plate. Never looks fat.

Fuck what people think, if people think you're fat a buffet, first I don't even know what the fuck they are doing there, and secondly it a very likely you're though of as fat elsewhere too.

sensible. except for the desert.

i am not sure i agree. even cheap cuts of meat cost 5 dollars a pound. say you eat two pounds of cooked meat, which is not hard to do after its been cooked, plus veggies and sushi rolls and noodles and ice cream. thats more than 8.95

Friend and I used to binge at this Chinese buffet. Half the time it was pretty good, other time not so much. It closed down, so some time later we thought it was time to find a new place, but there was only one place even remotely close and damn it was awful. I don't know how they managed to fuck up rice, but they did it.

Where did all the buffets go? So much guilt left me as I stepped out of that last place.

>cheap cuts of meat cost 5 dollars a pound
I have 78 cent chicken thighs in my freezer, what are you on about

*dessert

hmm, i forgot about chicken. im not sure how much pork is. but yesterday at the store i couldnt find any beef for less than 4,99 / pound

Yeah real powerlifter like I was benching 225 squatting 315 deadlifting 405 and pressing 180.

I hope you're talking about working stats and not 1RM because I'm a fucking cyclist skellington who just lifts to avoid complete auschwitz mode, and those are roughly my 1RM figures

I was doing those for 3x8 ass to grass

Yeah but what's your body weight/height?

I was 180 now I'm 163 I got into a car crash and I'm receiving a really large settlement because of my injuries I'm plan on going back asap. I'm 5'10.

>real powerlifter
>those stats @ 180
Nah brah.
t.5'8, 160 bench, 305 squat, 315 dl, 132.5 The Press™ @ 135lbs bw non-powerlifter

pork can be just as low as chicken, finding beef for under 2 isn't impossible, especially as a restaurant willing to settle for "beef"

>it's a "virgin powerlifter competes anonymously online against other virgin powerlifters to see who is able to lift the most amount of weight while on a cood & cooking board" episode

Only one person claimed (in error) to be a "powerlifter", weakling

All the other posts are people explaining that powerlifting has a specific meaning and those are just normal "people who lift" stats and that he used the wrong word

Those are fairly fair stats for a 3x8 though. Have you been to a gym before most of the people there can't even do that save for a few those stats are perfectly respectable for a young adult powerlifting.

>a fucking 315 squat for a 3x8 is weak
>not even my 1rm
shut the fuck up

>that's the the thing though Porter
>muphmpp
>It's always 130,000 grams

1. Relative Strength
>2. I'm good because other people suck
But you can ignore 1 and 2 if you
3. Have participated in a powerlifting meet at least once

What did you clean?

Yes I have done a number 3 before

>gameplan for a buffet

can someone pull up the Golden Corral story please?

The only time this should captivate you to levels of shame is when the food is really fucking good.

I went to a Father's day breakfast buffet with my family once... They had what I could only describe as deep fried French toast with a strawberry sauce that'd make me nut in my God damn pants with each bite.

They had many things, a lot of which sounded healthier than the French toast, but I went back for fucking thirds, shamelessly.

I wake up every morning wishing nothing more than to chase that high again...

If you guys have a Claim Jumper within reach, go to their breakfast buffet. Just do it. Do it even if it fucking kills you.

You have a point but if youre not lying about your stats theres no way youre auschwitz mode m8

>stopping because you feel guilty about what other people think
I usually stop after like 2 large plates with a little of everything, because at that point I know I've eaten a lot more than my body needs, and I've already tasted everything

>4 plates
>in one sitting

Where do you fit that stuff in? I'm pretty good at stuffing my mouth when it matters(christmass dinners and such), to get the most out of an amazing meal, but my physical limit is nowhere close to my shame limit.

It says "All You Can Eat." That's what they fucking want. They want you to eat all you can.

I had to pay about $55 at the last Chinese buffet I went to. Fuck them if they think I'm going to feel guilty about going to town with the amount of food I take in.

Has anyone been to a legit vegas buffet? Was it worth it? Want to go to vegas to gamble and eat delicious food

Plate one-salad
Plate two-sushi and cold seafood
Plate Three- meat

I never feel guilty about anything. I eat until I'm sick and feel like I'm on the verge of dying at buffets, which is about 5 or 6 plates.

This. Most buffets make their money on drinks, especially chinese places that can fill it up with MSG.

>applying retail prices to restaurant supply

There are tons of vegan buffets user, that's like asking "has anyone ever had sushi, was it worth it?"
It depends on the place
I've only been to two vegan buffets, and both were fucking amazing.
I'd say give it a go

>vegaN buffet
Do those even exist?

>if you dont want to look like a fat fuck in front of people.

As if people at buffets even give a shit what anyone else is doing or how much they are eating. How much of an autist must you be to keep track of what everyone else is eating? Doy you keep a little notebook when at a buffet and keep tabs on everyone too?

... there are millions of vegans/vegeterians in the world, do you honestly think that there wouldn't be a single vegan buffet out there?
Also, like I said, I've eaten at two. Pretty sure those existed

vegas buffets average like 35-55 dollars per person. no alcohol included in that price. the more expensive the hotel, the better the buffet. i stayed at Luxor once and didnt go to their buffet because its a cheap hotel. The buffet was about 35 dollars per adult I think. The better hotels on the Las Vegas strip have highly-ranked buffets for around 50 dollars per person. People say its worth it.

This. If the fatfucks that frequent buffets notice anything about you enough to remark about it, it will be either how little you're eating, the fact you have an accent or your skin tone isn't pale. It certainly won't be because you look like the average customer who piles up 4 plates and takes 3 desserts.

Never.

>pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
Here you go!

What the fuck kind of shit is being hosted on that server?
pjwnex.us/media/text/Dead_Bodies.txt
>WELL, there were a pair of thoraco-omphalopagus (chest and stomach) conjoined twin fetuses in a jar of what I could only guess is formalin although I don't remember smelling it (and formalin has a pretty fuckin memorable smell). Might have just been alcohol. They, too, were at around 18-24 weeks' gestation--and boy howdy, 18-24 weeks' gestation for a fetus is like 19-22 years old for a woman when it comes to "head games," heh--but I never touched them because I figured they'd probably fall apart or get even more disgusting or something

That was about 200 plates of sushi not responding to OPs 4 plates, do us a favor and go back to plebbit newfag

So like when you hit 200 pieces they told you no more? How many pieces did you order at a time or was it a buffet/conveyor place?

What's the first food you look for in a buffet, Veeky Forums? For me, it is the cat meat on skewers.

>cat meat on skewers
>not rat-on-a-stick

Rats don't get that big though, if anything is rat meat it's this stuff.

I did more than that when I was 18. Those don't sound like power lifter numbers friend.

I stop eating when I'm full because I'm not a complete fucking degenerate

This. I feel the most guilt when I'm standing at the entrance, paying to get in. After that, once I'm in the company of my fellow gluttonous degenerates, I feel no pain.

The ones I've been to haven't cost more than $15, but I live in sweden and not murica

The buffet at the cosmopolitan has fucking amazing food. Lots of small plates and unique offerings.

My fucking sides can't breathe the thin air in the upper atmosphere