Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIyqJjc8fn8
youtube.com/watch?v=JGPfSSUlReM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gross

This bullshit is why I'm a vegetarian.

squid is dead

thats just the nerve reacting to the acid in the sauce

No, you're a vegetarian because you're a faggot.

I'm pretty sure it's the sodium it's responding to

do the orientals just eat this shit to show off or does nothing but octopus, clear noodles and fish eggs with soy sauce actually taste good? Because it sounds fucking disgusting

まぁ鮮度の証明のような物なので
それに動いたら残酷で動かなかったら人道的というのもわからんね

Fresh, raw seafood is great on its own. However they serve things that are practically still alive because they are savages.

>implying most vegetarians give a shit about seafood

>practically still alive
not only is that squid dead, eating animals alive is far better than how most countries in the west make foie gras.

Other vegetarian here, that shit's nasty

heh

Shut up.

Just say squid bowl you fucking weeb.

Foie gras is fucking delicious. I don't see how fattening geese up is bad when Americans do the same to themselves voluntarily.
>human foie gras when

>two wrongs make a right

It's the inhumane methods they use to fatten them up that's the problem, you dunce. Nobody is voluntarily getting bound so they can't move and force fed with a tube down their throat

How do you even kill a squid properly?
This fucker is clearly missing half of its brain, lost its pigmentation, and probably wasn't even moving until a moment ago. Who would thought it was still alive?

It's not alive, the sodium in the soy sauce is activating its nervous system externally and causing the tentacles to twitch.

Those little fuckers are really gluttonous. They like being force fed, they're just scared of being hunted while doing it. They run right up to those tubes.

Foie gras was discovered because they over eat naturally

If youre gonna have raw seafood, you better eat it the closest to alive possible. In fact, if you get served oysters and they dont really move, you're being scammed.

You've been drinking too much peta kool-aid

>human foie gras when
>he thinks the organs of some amerishart who eats nothing but garbage, cancer, and food coloring would taste good
No, no.

do you realize what kind of garbage our livers filter out for us

You can stick them between the eyes with a spike.. but you can also just grab them there and pull the head off. They're very fragile.

Take the bone out of the mantle, give it a rinse out, peel off the outer skin. Chop it into rings. Chop the tentacles off the head and chuck out the head and attached guts.

Fry the rings and tentacles for 5 mins or so in a pan and its done. When I catch them I just chuck them in a bucket with sea water and salt ice like a slurry. They pretty much go limp as soon as they're out of the water. Maybe squirt some ink around the place. The cold and low oxygen in the bucket finishes them off I guess, and when I get home they're as fresh as if I cooked them right there on the boat.

Pretty sure that sauce just makes the muscles spasm, they're still "alive" and working but the thing is dead for all intents and purposes.

>implying the anatomy of a goose is the same as the anatomy of a human

Here's a fun fact - geese and ducks don't swallow and breathe through the same tube like mammals do. Their windpipe actually comes through their tongue, and their gullet is solely for food. As a result, they don't swallow like we do and are literally incapable of choking, so they have no gag reflex. In nature they eat large amounts of food (including things like whole fish) very quickly, because they are designed to pack on fat for migration. The tube used for gavage is quite small compared to what they are capable of swallowing, and their stomachs are capable of expanding enormously to accommodate large amounts of food. Force feeding doesn't cause much discomfort, and foie gras birds generally have much higher standards of welfare than those raised for their meat.

The people who lead campaigns against foie know all this, but they don't care. This is because they are vegan activists who would prefer to ban all meat, but see foie gras as an easy target because it's mostly eaten by the rich and force feeding sounds bad.

All true, well said.

I dunno how anybody can dislike foie gras, that shit is magical.
When I was in France, we drove past a duck farm, and those greedy little bastards were lining up to get deepthroated with millet or whatever.

I don't think anyone does, but people who have never had it but only found out about it from some gross-out video on youtube love to talk shit

Americans will turn a blind eye at CAFO torture meat turned into pink slime by Cargill, because it's "normal", but proper food eaten by foreigners - fresh seafood and foie gras for example - is cruel and unusual evil horror film stuff because "stuff I'm not used to is bad"

Welcome to 'murica enjoy your stay

uma delicia

youtube.com/watch?v=LIyqJjc8fn8

Daily reminder that squid and octopus are extremely intelligent and display signs of having emotions

>put it in your mouth
No surprise she suddenly becomes much more obedient
She seems about as smart as a baby octopus herself

Just couldnt help yourself. You had to let us know.

Does that mean you become smarter if you eat them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGPfSSUlReM

if it was Veeky Forums of 2013
someone would mention Ika Musume

Came here to say this de geso

Google Boogie2988.