Which is superior and why?

Which is superior and why?

>That processed "cheese" colour

American pls leave

Not even two replies in and the fucking "Americans lol" meme is already here. God fuck this board.

I don't even think we can buy stuff like that here in Scandinavia. We have something that looks similar and is meant for burgers and such but it's made with actual milk.

>be kid me
>hear other kids talking about how awesome grilled cheese sandwiches are
>ask mom for a grilled cheese
>she puts two slices of wonder bread in the toaster and slaps a single slice of kraft american cheese on when they come out of the toaster
>tastes fucking disgusting
>hate grilled cheese for the next 20 years

you people with parents know actually give a shit don't know how good you have it

Processed cheese is made with cheese that's made with actual milk.

It is also made of other non-dairy additives

your mother didn't beat you enough

guarantee you, they were posted by americans.

his father didn't beat his mother enough

They are very similar, but still different. You can't compare them to each other as if they were interchangeable. You could add ham, maybe, to a grilled cheese sandwich and it is still, pretty much, a grilled cheese. Really, it's a ham melt, but I call it close enough. You could add a large variety of things to the Mexican grilled cheese sandwich and it would still remain true to itself. Grilled chicken, beef, peppers, onion, some of that chunky Mexican ketchup they dip broken taco shells in, seriously, there is a lot more you can do to customize the spic'n'cheeese that wouldn't be acceptable on the Burger version of the quesadilla. However, Kraft singles on Wonder bread with some Campbell's tomato soup is the shittiest meal that I swear to never give up.

Colby and Munster cheese is kino

Are you asking us to compare toastie makers vs using a pan? I don't eat them enough to justify owning a toasty maker, and I don't have a problem with crust, but I'd take a toastie if given the choice.

Most stores have American Cheddar my dude

Mfw people actually buy grilled cheese for 6$ in restaurants here.

That's the worst grilled cheese I've ever seen. Thick bread may look rustic but that's not what a grilled cheese is about.

>tfw pan fried grilled cheese with browned butter on both sides and extra sharp cheddar inside
Does it get any better than this?

>American cheese process

it isn't cheese, they aren't legally allowed to call it that

but it does have milk

someone post it. you know what I mean.

Not sure about elsewhere but in Utah we have food trucks that sell grilled cheese for up to $10

i'd give you 6 bucks to remove that from my table

Swede here, I have never seen cheese that yellow being sold anywhere in Sweden
Only time I've eaten cheese that yellow was when I bought some mac and cheese stuff from the "america" shelf (some stores here have them, it's pretty funny)

>Serves food on a wooden plank with a handle
Get up, turn around 360 degrees, and walk away