ITT: World Class Hot Dogs

Recommend toppings plz.

>Ketchup
>Mustard
>Onions
>Relish (not faggot style sweet relish)
>Tomatoes
>Boiled

What am I missing here Veeky Forumsucks?

If your hot dogs contain anything other than Sausage, a bun and not more than 1 condiment, you have bought shit sausages or shit buns.

Also, do not boil the sausage, it makes them lose every single bit of flavour. Instead, put them on a grill or in a stove.

>not saving the hot dog water to concentrate the flavor as you boil it.

You're wrong.

OP caramelize the onions, or at least saute them. Tomatoes are out, kosher relish, grill the hot dogs if possible or saute them...fuck boiling. You can sub both mustard or ketchup for a spicy BBQ sauce but that's personal preference.

Some salt and some pepper and you should be good.

>all beef
>"world class"
Nope. Just because you're the size of a world doesn't mean you know what 'world-class' anything is, you honey-glazed hamplanet.
Beef hotdogs are fucking garbage suitable only for Americans, who were literally Jewed out of superior pork hotdogs by Jews who took their horrible beef versions to the US, and Muzzies.

Hot dog preferences and styles vary wildly by region. No single example could be considered world class. Though I'd put the hot dogs in Denmark up against any. But if you're clever you can take the shittiest hot dogs available and make something delicious out them. Pic related.

But Americans, like myself, have access to pork hotdogs and sausage...like easy access.

Disagree on it being possible to make even the shittiest hot dogs delicious.

Not while this garbage exists

I dunno, man. The dogs in that torta are usually pic related brand, which is just as bad. But the worse the quality of the hot dog the more clever you have to be about how you dress it up. There are some genius examples of this in Latin America.

>pork hotdogs
>in america
Fucking where, then? I've been living in this pork-hating (unless it's bacon) country for over 15 years now and the only time I could find a branded, proper pork hotdog was when Aldi was selling them a few years back. They stopped and haven't carried them since. I have to go to a specialty butcher in the Lithuanian part of town to get specially made pork hotdogs. Ever other smoked sausages made of pork are nigh impossible to find here unless you go to a specialty store.
You can find easily find mixed meat hotdogs or pork, turkey and chicken (and those are infinitely superior to beef ones), but purely pork ones are an extreme rarity. You'd have better luck finding hen's teeth.

I will never trust meat that cheap. They were selling those for 33c each around 4th of July.

Look for a Polish butcher. That would be your best source.

Ingredients: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Pork, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Beef, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Corn Syrup, Flavorings, Sodium Phosphates, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite.

Gott im Himmel!

I like these better than all beef Nathan's and Sabrett, the beef ones come out too salty and chewy unless I boil them

Christ, the typos are strong with this one.

>ever other smoked
Even other smoked^^
>you can find easily find
You can easily find^^

>hotdogs or pork
hotdogs of pork^^

The Lithuanian butcher is about equal to a Polish butcher. The owner speaks both languages but piss poor English. His sons all speak English, though so it's there's little issue with getting what I want. Just wish it wasn't my only choice. What will happen when the dude's sons die and their kids don't wanna keep the business going? I'll be fucked. It's happened already with my favourite Polish restaurant in that area.

Move to another area. You want to live in one spot all your life?

c e l e r y s a l t

Where the fuck do you live? Every place that has hot dogs always has pork. Even more so than beef.
Beef is runner up. I usually get pork, but these were on sale so I figured I'd pick them up since they're usually a bit pricier and it's a change of pace from the usual

I would, but in my line of work, that might be difficult. We tend to stay put for decades upon decades upon decades. The only other option is driving into NY every now and again to stock up on porky goodness, bringing it back home in a well-iced chilly bin and storing it in the freezer.

Show me a single American brand of pork hotdogs. I'll wait.

Retard

>What will happen when the dude's sons die and their kids don't wanna keep the business going?
I've watched three of the best Polish and Ukrainian butchers near me go under in the last decade. Thankfully there are a good few still standing. I even have a few old guard Italian American pork stores. Enjoy these kind of places while you still have them. Their future in the US is not assured. Any food business that offers you better than supermarket choices deserves your support if you're a lover of good food. Even if it's just fucking hot dogs.

>t.poorfag who can only afford the usually lower quality, chemical filled pork hotdogs

>Ketchup
>Mustard
>Onions
>Relish (not faggot style sweet relish)
>Tomatoes
>Boiled

What strange good goy Jewish part of the USA do you live in?

In my city, and the last few I've lived in, we only at least 3/4ths pork dogs, and the beef dogs
Of course if you subtract the pork chicken dogs, you'll probably be left around a third to a quarter all pork

I personally prefer beef, but all pork is cash too

Fuck those damn cheap ass companies who fill dogs with poultry waste

>told to show a brand of pork hot dogs
>shows a brand of mixed meat hot dogs
Try again.

I recently paid $5.59/lb for the pork ones from the Lithu butcher I keep mentioning. Last I checked, beef hotdogs routinely go on offer at $2.99/lb or less. I fucking wish I could get pork hotdogs cheaper.

I support them as much as I can, believe me. I don't mind the price increase, though the cash only policies of some of these places really rustles my jimmies if I forget to make a withdrawal first.

As said, show me a single brand. They simply aren't anywhere near as common as you believe, trust me. Haven't encountered even one brand yet.

>though the cash only policies of some of these places really rustles my jimmies
Most of the interesting food businesses near me are cash only. Here I am living in 21st Century Brooklyn and I almost never use my card when buying food, unless I'm going out to a posh restaurant. I keep cash on hand like it's the 1950's because so many of my favorite places are cash only.

Does it have pork in it or does it not?
Retard

You really fucked the pig on this one. Don't try to save face.

>damagecontrolfailurealert.png

The point is it's really hard to find legit natural casing smoked pork hot dogs in the US if you don't live near a business that makes them. What's in the supermarket is mostly skinless bullshit made from a combination of mechanically separated meats. Those are the kinds of hot dogs only Latinos can turn into something delicious.

But user: I specifically said that mixed meat hot dogs are common while pork ones are nonexistent. Posting , a brand of mixed meat hot dogs, to go against my claim that pork ones don't exist here is so far away from any sort of refutation whatsoever that it's not even wrong.

I'm patient, though. Try again. I'll wait.

>not steaming your hotdogs and buns

Not the person you were fighting with, but see pic related.

>grilled
>mustard
>onions
>sauerkraut
>diced pickles

Hot dogs are nasty (the texture, the taste), why do people like them?

>grilled mixed meat dog
>steamed bun
>mustard
>kraut

Gimme a minute to look into them but thanks very much in the meantime.

Not sold here in the northeast, but found them on Amazon. Is $12/lb the legit price on the west coast or is that just online retailing price-gouging the fuck outta me?

If I read it right, it's 4 packs of 6 hot dogs for $40, so that's actually inexpensive for what you're getting. Especially when you factor in free shipping.

I would hope they freeze well, though

because they're shaped and colored like a penis without being a penis

The price I saw was four, 1lb packs for $46.95. That's about $11.74/lb. I checked a few CA supermarkets just now and they're significantly cheaper, ranging from $3.55 to $5.99 depending on the store. If I could buy just one pound for $12, I'd give it a go, but I don't wanna wind up with 4lbs of them if it happens I don't actually like this brand. Back to the drawing board, I guess. Thanks anyway (if you're ).

Sabrett sells pork hot dogs and it's all over New England...they fucking sell them at Yankee Stadium you dipshit.

No.They don't. They make pork-and-beef hot dogs and pure beef hot dogs, but no pork ones. Even the ones you posted read 'beef' on the label.

Update. I will be broiling my hot dogs instead of boiling them.

Post result.

>WHY DONT YOU SEE MANY HOT DOGS WITH 100% PORK IN THEM

Because they use that meat to make real sausage, with real visible texture in them

USA hot dogs are like a puree'd meat slurry pressed into a hot dog shape with a plastic tube and boiled to make them stay that way.

I watched some tv show where they took a tour of the Sabrett factory and this is literally what happens there. See if you can find it online.

Upstate N.Y. has a few decent hot dog companies that at least do natural casing. for example, Hoffmann's and Zweigle's

>tfw polska kielbasa in america is not real sausage because it's a pureed [mixed] meat slurry pressed into a shape and boiled to make them stay that
:(