What's the next memefood

Hey Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums here.
I invest in a lot of agriculture companies. My last big hit was when I invested in calavo in 2010, which has nearly tripled in value since. Avocados are a big reason for this.
What's the next memefood that retards are going to drool over so I can make money?

Bologna

Plantains

If you have capital its time to stop relying on luck and invest in real estate.

That's my next big step. I just don't know much about it.

I hope so. I can't afford them at more than a dollar a pound from regular supermarkets and the Hmong market is hit and miss. Economies of scale would bring the price down eventually.

Nts: When a shoeshine boi on an anonymous fingerbowl painting board starts giving advice to buy real estate, sell all my holdings.

vegan food. even meat companies have started to invest

Google Trends can be useful for this.

It's weird seeing people acting like they've just discovered things that have been everyday foods for me my whole life.

Durian

Thing is, I know rape is popular, but a google search comes up with something entirely non-food related

Cauliflower has been a meme for fad dieters the last couple years.

Anything related to "alkaline" diets

Expensive rice grown in curated low arsenic soil?

Look at what meme doctors like Greger, McDougall, and Fuhrman are saying.

Bitcorn.

It won't be a specific food.
The next big thing is going to be food science.
Lab meats, vertical farms, low calorie fats. Food science is already a huge industry but lacks popularity. This is already beginning to change.

''yellow'' watermelons

How long until the GMO boogeymen shift to these?

artisan funnel cake shops.

First it was yogurt, then cupcakes, then cookies, now doughnuts.

maguey

probably some traditional food the has been around forever in southeast asia or latin america

That happened a long time ago.
Veeky Forums is full of "muh natural ingredients" retards.