What is your favorite sushi? For me it's definitely cal' 'shi!

What is your favorite sushi? For me it's definitely cal' 'shi!

I could never pic, but cream cheese w/salmon is a simple favourite.

the one time I had this it tasted like ham and cheese

yeah it kinda does I guess.

Probably eel or yellowtail

Mmm mmm mm nothin like some good ol 'nia 'shi

I'm a sushi n00b but I like plain ol tuna rolls

bro what are you even talking about

eel and squid

>'nia 'shi

JESUS CHRIST

Spicy Tuna, or Ikura.

Vegetable Sushi

Carrot + Cucumber is good

this I always start with a couple veggie rolls before moving on to nigiri

shiitake and avocado cucumber are good

yes. that fucking roe. the fucking best with rice.

U N A G I
N
A
G
I

I like the salmon roe better in a rice bowl than in sushi, I just hate biting into a horizontal loop of seaweed.

that sounds pretty delicious as well. id eat it either way, but i think the sushi is great

Eel is top tier though my favorite is spicy crab with actual crab

Tuna
I can't believe tuna is mostly sold crushed and in cans, when in sashimi/nigiri/temaki it's the best thing.

Or maybe it's just the culture of my 3rd world country to can it, who knows.

don't know if these are even a real thing but goddamn theyre good

There's a small, small sushi shop nearby that sells a roll Ive never dfound anywhere else, but theres lots similar- its cream cheese, avacado, eel, and salmon. Good shit.

Is it hard to find sushi with brown rice? I can tolerate the sushi with shellfish, cream cheese, or fish eggs but I really don't like the texture of white rice.

Is this bait? You know all pretty lookin rolls were designed for white people who were disgusted by seaweed?

For me, it's the McSushi

Salmon
Fatty Tuna
Lean Tuna

basic shit
hate rolls though

yoooo

i haven't had much. I liked the eel most, tuna second. Egg was good but why the fuck bother?

SHARK UNAGI TAKO

you ever had fatty salmon? that shit is delicious, usually the belly or collar. idk why salmon sushi gets so much hate.

my local meh tier sushi buffet makes these but with the little tiny tobiko roe, you end up with dozens of little eggs crackling and popping between your teeth for the next 5 minutes

There is noting wrong with making sushi-style rolls affordable and accessible to the masses.
We already know its highly processed imitation crab meat, not fresh raw fish. But it brings this style of food to a new price point.
If you want to compare in a fair way, lets have five price brackets. California rolls are a clear winner in a low price bracket. Its stupid to compare against products costing five or ten times more.
Its the same reason they do not let heavyweight boxers fight a featherweight. It makes no sense. So stop hating on California rolls. They are most popular for good reason.

wegmans in fredericksburg va has brown rice sushi.

Always been fond of raw tuna, love me some tuna rolls and tuna nigiri
Hate cucumbers and avocados though, so it's a bit of pain to try out other rolls

I love all kinds of sushi, especially unagi and anything that involves crab or roe... But my favorite will always be inari sushi. Could eat it all day, every day.

>brown rice inari

FRIG OFF

>t. japfag

Oh and I forgot, I know they're super untraditional and any Japanese sushi chef would behead me instantly for it, but philadelphia rolls are just the best shit ever, especially right after a spicy tuna roll. So soothing.

Inari ftw

sushi is literally fast food so it can get bastardized however.

I just shove the whole shit in my mouth.

Thats normie shit. Its pic related for me. Dragon Roll is another good choice.

My favorite is the shrimp po boy roll

nyaa shi?

Hai hai!

>reverse baiting a bait
jeez lad, it's like you're living back in 2012
cited and noted.

Spicy Tuna Tempura rolls are my shit. Can't get enough of it. I know its americanized crap, but still, its fucking delicious

I just had inari sushi for the first time. Why the fuck is it a thing?

>tfw every thread on Veeky Forums is a transparent bait thread

U N A DELICIA

What the fuck is enjoyable about this?!

>delicia

Unakyu is god-tier

>you ever had fatty salmon?

Nope.
Only recently started eating Sushi after years of hating it.
Turns out I just hate Nori.
Would love to try it.
Salmon is delicious and mild so I don't see why it would get hate.

California roll is good. My local place has a "San Francisco roll" that's basically a California roll with a slice of lemon and salmon on top and it's great.

But eel is the best.

Tempura shrimp rolls are usually my favorite.

Fuck, I'm going out for sushi tomorrow. Had it the other day but I'm still craving it.

The fried tofu is preserved in a sweet and satisfying soy sauce that seeps into the rice in the middle and fills your mouth with each bite... Damn I'm so hungry

This is a runner up for me, but it was a tough choice

>Salmon
My #1, both in flavour and texture. I could also eat salmon sashimi forever.

I do like some rolls as well, my favourite being california, sweet potato tempura and probably cucumber or something