What is the largest (food) object you have ever inserted into your rectum?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stuck my fonger in my ass once and realized I didn't like it

A big fukn carrot

Yeah, probably a cucumber. It was straight though (in contrast to me, kek).

You probably didn't even reach and stimulate your prostate.

What kind of cucumber, lebanese or just a regular one

I dunno. Regular probably.

I reached for it but gave up. Wasn't worth it

Lebanese usually are smaller and have a lighter green skin than regular cucumbers

That's because you didn't find it. Personally I find finger stimulation to be pretty frustrating too. It's only good for warming up your anus.

Then it was probably a regular. Had the size of a pretty large dildo.

An ice-cube

Nice, how'd it feel

Like a large dildo.

Well did it feel good?

Of course. Like I said: it's like a large dildo.

Well just cause something is large doesn't mean it's guaranteed to feel good, otherwise, nice, never tried a regular cucumber myself, only tried big fuckin carrots so far

I use to use bananas when I was younger. The tip is a little scratchy but after that it was pretty nice.

I mean, I did put a condom over it for safety reasons, so that probably got rid of a lot of the cucumber-specific texture.

I would've thought the texture of a cucumber would be pretty smooth and wouldn't hurt your ass

Yeah sure, that's not it. I'm just paranoid that it's gonna break and then I can't get it out by myself and I have to drive to the hospital and end up as a cautionary tale about playing with your butt and be the end of the joke for the doctors and nurses.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

read the op the pickle was clearly somewhere else

your mums cock you fucking little cheeky gayboy

>t. TJ Kirk

Popsicle. I wouldn't recommend it, the tip broke off and it was really cold.

Only food item I put in my ass was the juice of a sliced habanero pepper. I was in the shower giving myself milk enemas for an hour thereafter.

Being a horny gay teenager growing up, I've put a lot of stuff up my butt, but never any vegetables.