You do wash after handling raw chicken, right?

You do wash after handling raw chicken, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_vaccine#Manufacturing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I even wash the chicken. gotta stay clean.

Round here we call it chicken nectar

Nah.
Haven't had stomach pains or even thrown up in like eight years. I bet it's because I don't fret over germs and stuff too much.

fuck no

Yes, I don't want to get a disease.

No because i have an adult immune system

>get salmonella one time
>well that was only once
>that time doesn't count
>that wasn't that terrible i'd do it again for no reason

>people saying no
Embarrasing

No, never. I rub my raw chicken hands all over my body and then lick the delicious raw chicken and body fluids off in the throes of ecstasy.

No more than other meats. But where I live, we prefer autistic vaccinated chickens over salmonella.
Also we don't wash eggs for similar reasons.

I wash after handling any ingredient, especially produce.

if handling a dead animal can kill you then I think you should just die and get out of the gene pool.

that's momscience
you're just spreading more germs around your kitchen

I'll rinse my hands off at the kitchen sink but a full wash is senseless autism.

I bet you wash your cast iron pans with soap as well and ruin the seasoning
dumbass, it adds flavour to the meal

I like to spread my shit on the chicken so my germs cancels out the chicken germs.

I mean, I wipe them on my shorts.

I pretty much wash my hands between every other step in a recipe. Always after handling raw meat, always after handling something greasy, and always after chopping vegetables.

>not handling any chicken related products in a chemical suit

>not fapping with the dirty hand

i do because they get sticky and gross but salmonella is nothing to worry about if you aren't a baby/geriatric

I pik mynose

After chopping veggies. Are you gay?

chicken meat is disgusting i'm switching to peanut butter and cheeseburgers only

>not fapping between two chicken raw thighs

Fun fact: Flu shots are made with fertilized chicken eggs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_vaccine#Manufacturing

One time whilst making Christmas dinners for teddy and I, I got a Turkey stuck on my head. I forgot all about it after. It wasn't untill that evening I washed my hands. I was fine.

I inject my chicken with Soft Soap Aloe Vera and lime juice for a zesty concoction I call "Aloe Vera Lime Chicken Delight"

It's where they breed the autism