Was this bulllllshit

Was this bulllllshit

You eat pizza for the cheese

This shit is pretty much saucy bread

My grampa says Italians are arabs

Southern Italians maybe a little bit.

Also is the bait getting lazier or am I?

Does he pronounce it Eye-talyans? I bet he does.

How did u know.....

Your grandpa sounds fun

wow you finally figured out that most pizza places serve pretentious garbage baked in a stone oven

good on u

My dad does that.
He also says shigger (sugar) and sree (three).

basically everyone with even a little knowledge about food left this place, all that's left is burgers trying to get you's by larping burgers

Wtf are u on about...

I'll back him on this. I return occasionally, with hope, only for it to be shattered. Veeky Forums has fallen far.

>waaahhhh!
>muh secret club isn't a safespace for metrosexual queers anymore!
There's always reddit, where you belong.

>This shit is pretty much saucy bread
That's exactly the point of this meal.
>lot's of carbs
>some sauce & cheese to make it less boring
>optional toppings

Yes OP
Yes on everything
If i was a faggot i would want you to breed me and infect me with aids

A lot american are Italian

>That's exactly the point of this meal.
The point of the meal is cheesy bread with a little sauce, dunce.

Your grampa is a faggot.

That my friend is a meme pizza.

not really. most italians came during the wave of immigration between the World Wars thru Ellis Island NYC immigration center. they mostly stayed around that NE part of the country or other large cities. There's some everywhere, it's not unusual, but their representation in movies and TV is larger than their actual numbers. Most places there's more German, English, Mexican, etc.

Why do Americans put so much extra shit on their pizza? I was at an American pizza store and this humongous far fuck put some gross powdered garlic and, get this, POWDERED FUCKING CHEESE on his pizza? Isn't there enough cheese already you disgusting fat pigs? And extra garlic on top of the over seasoned American Pizza sauce? Jesus Christ no wonder you all weigh 200 kilos.

That, and a lot settled in NYC, New Jersey, and Philly, which are pretty visible in movies and tv. Then there was the whole Godfather pop culture explosion.

Our ingredients are usually tasteless factory farmed or industrially produced crap, so we make up for the lack of flavor via volume.

>eats pizza for the cheese

I don't know which nationality is to be blamed for this abomination but I'm pretty sure it should never be allowed near a pizza oven again.

Judging by the filename it's german. At least they didn't put banana on the pizza like swedes unironically do.

yeah well I say "nigger on a tree"!

Italians have both arab/turkish/greek as well as indian/gypsy geneology (in addition to caucasian)