How often do you have BBQ?

How often do you have BBQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably about twice a month, once out and once home cooked.

>There's people in America who praise overcooked, way past well done, ruined mean, then proceed to douse it in cancer causing corn syrup, fake smoke flavor, and then eat was is essentially a rubber meat dessert

What he fuck is the appeal Americans have with well done meat? I'd is your poor meat safety, or is it your fried pallet that needs chemicals to even pic up faint traces of flavor? I mean you moron are literally eating rubberized meat that coated in sugar after cooking for HOURS longer than any steak or pork shoulder ever be cooked

Fucking disgusting

Properly prepared BBQ is amazing. And I'm a fucking vegan.

>corn syrup
>fake smoke flavor
I know you are from faggot European cuck land, but authentic barbeque is none of the things you mentioned. Dry rub seasoning, cooked in a smoker over wood chips until the meat is falling off the bone and then maybe sauce added at the end. Kind of sauce depends on what state you are in. Some are vinegar based, some mustard based, but the only people who eat the mass produced sugar laden supermarket shit are yankees or niggers.

>yurotrash that has never eaten proper American barbecue thinking his opinion matters

Wow. A true master baiter.

Ah yes...nothing like eating a medium rare piece of BRISKET.

Not enough

this 100%

Guess how I know the Eurotrash knows fuck-all about bark, smoke-rings, and barbecue?

Here you go, you mecha-faggot. Live and learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

>Americans come either from Europe or Africa
>call Europeans eurotrash and Africans niggers

really made me think

This is a euro only board my friend, no one here cares for your dumb BBQ, burgers, or gravy and bisquits. Do not anger anonymous by posting things we do not enjoy.

Smoked some pork ribs with from scratch baked beans Friday (did a thread on them). I chopped some of the meat up today and had it on toasted bread with a fermented pickle for lunch (pic related). Looks like shit but was damn good.

this.

Go eat some kebabs that your wife's boyfriend Hakim made for you while he fucks her in your bedroom, you Eurocuck.

Yuropeen here.

That guy cannot be YUROPEEN cause we definitely like our well done meat much more than you guys.

you're a fucking moron

Not often enough. Haven't found a good place since I moved to Seattle.

One is separated by 300 years of cultural divergence.
The other by thousands of years of evolution you fuck

>tfw

>Mobileposter

Used to eat 3 St. Louis ribs ribs from Costco everyday for breakfast.

I felt like eating ribs for breakfast was healthier than having bacon and eggs.

I ate my ribs with steamed spinach as well and I downed the whole thing with glass orange juice and one yogurt.

Just started a bbq mobile food/catering business but don't eat it much outside of the occasional tasting to be honest.

IT'S RAW! RAW! IT'S RED RAW! Jesus CHRIST guys.

A BBQ place opened a block away from me, so a couple times a month now. Has gotten kind of expensive though, 15-20 for a meal.

>im a retard whos never had real bbq

>posts anti-euro sentiment
>with a picture of a man who grew up partially in the French countryside, shits on America, and has unquestionably sucked dozens of cocks for heroin
What did he meme by this?

Looks good as fhuck where at? If in the US I want to visit

not often enough, that's for sure

you're a fopdoodle

I've always found BBQ to be really heavy and not that tasty.

The point of bbq is to cook shitty cuts of meat in order to dissolve the connective tissue without ruining the meat. Low & slow is the way to do it. Got a better idea on how to accomplish this, Eurocuck?

>Taking the bait this hard.

C'mon now, user. You know better.

That shitty bread ruins it.

I almost never have BBQ because I don't have a grill or a place to set one up if I buy one. Maybe I should just go camping more often for that smoky flavour.

whenever I have corky's in the freezer or I can get out to one of the 6 different places where I live

>How often do you have BBQ?

I used to grill up a steak on Saturdays fairly often during the summer but I haven't bothered in the last year or two, as there's a great smokehouse down the road from me and it's easier and better tasting to just go pick-up some burnt ends and brisket.

I'm in Houston for the next three weeks, where should I get BBQ?

Roegels, The Pit Room, Pinkertons

Fun fact, I worked at the Pit Room from open until about a month ago

Also Corkscrew; it made top 10 in the state in Texas Monthly magazine

I've only have it a couple of times a year, although the last time I had it wasn't exactly good (a tri-tip sandwich, the meat was way too tough).

either Eurotrash, Commieforniatrash, or yanktrash

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Not often enough.

>overcooked low quality meat slathered in sugary sauce served with literal wonder bread

NO THANKS