>old fashioned
>apple wood smoked
>hard cider

>fair trade
>responsibly grown
>farm to table
>gluten free

>"pairs well with"

fuck your stupid fru fru liberal shit im going to wash this down with miller light

Any restaurant that spells sandwiches "sammiches"

>rustic
>old-fashioned
>wholesome
>hand picked

>locally sourced
You got it from well over 2000 miles away you fuck, that's not local.
>hand crafted
We know it was made in a factory, were not fucking idiots
>gluten free on shit that never contained wheat to begin with
Fucking gluten free ice cream, rice, sodas, you name it I've probably fuckin seen it.

>old fashioned
I feel ya.
>apple wood smoked
Wait, wut?
>hard cider
Nigga, stop.

>gluten free on shit that never contained wheat to begin with
Most bizarre shit ever. I saw gluten free soy milk once.

Although gf is celiac so it's quality of life change that nearly everything has some indication of gluten free on the face so I hardly ever have to scan ingredients now.

>homemade

>>locally sourced
>You got it from well over 2000 miles away you fuck, that's not local.
Where I shop things are labeled either as local (

>quality of life change
I mean, I guess. And I could get behind it if it weren't so overused, but seriously.
>gluten
>free
>rice
Just a 10 pound bag of rice with a gluten free sticker while it sits next to one that's 2 bucks cheaper. Seriously, wtf?

>All natural
>Artisan

Wow, imagine my surprise when I can finally buy gluten free corn tortillas. Thank god for our scientists who got the gluten out of muh corn!

>"gamey"

Apparently every animal that's not beef chicken or pork tastes the fucking same

>not a meme
Must be the shops then. Almost everything I get in Mean "local" in the continent sense, because
everything has either Canada, Mexico, or somewhere 7or 8 states over as their ingredient
sources. It is cheaper, but id rather they be a bit more honest about that shit.

Seeing the gluten free seal as a Celiac is like a stamp of holiness because living as a Celiac is a nightmare of only eating hyper-scrutinized food. Often processing and shipping contaminates the food so the stamp assures that at every step in production, it is as gluten free as can be. You can't put gluten free on ENOUGH things when you suffer for it just once coming into contact with it. It's also an easy way to mark up prices ;_;

Obviously I wasn't condoning that stupidity. I said it was bizarre.

I appreciate the designation on the face for things that are not naturally gluten free, or can go either way. Before this practice arose, we had to read ingredient labels a lot more often. Another shit thing you can get shafted on being a celiac is there are things like "natural flavors" on ingredient lists that can mean just about anything, including some items with gluten.

i mean, yes the label is a bit overused, but if I was told there was alligator, kangaroo, bear and snake on my plate,
I could only tell you which one was the bear meat. A number of animals DO taste a lot alike. Most of which are a bit gamey.

I don't know man, the word has lost meaning in my experiences. I ate indian with some coworkers recently and this fuccboi said his curried goat - which was swimming in sauce - was "delightfully gamey!"

>"relationship with food"

>real sugar

>homestyle

>Chef is "inspired by classic street food"
>Chef is "bringing a modern twist to traditional foods"
>Bar has a "signature drink" that's just an already-existing drink with a stupid name
>Mouthfeel
>Umami
>Obnoxious heavy-accent pronounciation of non-English words
>"Cleansing" (literally just means it gives you the shits)