What is the good ghost pepper jelly recipe?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/ghost-pepper-jelly-438888#activity-feed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also interested in this

maybe you could try a hot sauce recipe and just reduce until it's thick

i recently made one with habaneros, pineapple, vinegar, brown sugar, and a little bit of onion, reduced on the stove until kinda thick but pourable. turned out pretty good. maybe i'll try reducing some more and turning it into a kind of spread

Apparently no one knows.

Chili con carne

Fuck you, asshole. If I wanted a smart ass response, I'd have come up with one myself, not asked a low IQ NIGGER

So why didn't you, ya fucking faggot?

Because I'm not that smart, but I just put up a tough facade on line. I'm really pretty sensitive and this hurt my feelings tbqhwy

Oh god, I didn't realize this. I'm so sorry, user. To be honest, I just use anonymous internet communities to lash out at random people, just to make myself feel better about my own feeling of inadequacy.

What the fuck are you cucks talking about

food.com/recipe/ghost-pepper-jelly-438888#activity-feed

Now post one with powder pectin instead, please.

Top laugh

I'd bet that google faggot knows. Have you considered fucking off and asking them?

Wow this was a really good post. How long did it take you to write it?

post your boipucci

Haha what... dude that sounds kinda gay?

I tried this last night and reduced it to as thick as I could without it burning. It was near raspberry preserve consistency and came out very well. Blueberry ghost pepper jelly.
>1 cup BB
>5 ghost peppers
>1/4 cup brown sugar
>1/3 vinegar
>1 scallion
>half a small onion
>2 cloves garlic
>1 1/2 limes juiced

>1 cup BB
What did he mean by this

blueberry. for a BLUEBERRY GHOST PEPPER sauce. ja/ck/ass

Blueberry isn't two words. It would be shortened to B. It's completely unfair to hold me accountable for not understanding what his nonsense abbreviation was. It's like saying "KFJFK" is short for blueberry at that point.

Utter bullshit. Completely unprofessional presentation of a recipe. I expected better. From him and from you, for defending this unprofessional tripe. Whenever I post recipes, I do so with a little class.

Why does this thread feel so... trolly? A lot of good information, but it's a weird collection of posts.

bump

Did 2 guys fuck in this thread?