Amerifats explain yourselfes !

How can Amerifatsos defend themselves. I grew up in Germany, but came to the United States of Lard to receive an education (I know, I know, >maerucan education).

There are no local butchers where I can buy fresh and local meat. Everything is a Wallmart, or a Hell-o-Burgers or a McDeath's, there is no friendly Metzger who will cut up fresh meat for my "piewhole" as they say. In Germany most decent towns have a Meatman, and even if your town doesn't have one, the next town over will probably have one. But here in America there is nothing like it, no wonder they are all so fat, they all eat nasty Chloride "cleaned" chickens that were frozen in California. Even our chain stores have a butcher section, but there is no such thing in Lardo-mart. How am I supposed to eat healthy home cooked meals when everything is designed to make you addicted to it? I have already gained 3 kg from just eating at the college café. Why do Americans not care that their local stores are all replaced with BIGBIZ that feed you garbage?

I'm seriously concerned for yhou Burgers, how can you live like this? Walking through Megamart makes me feel like a cattle going to the slaughter house.

Amexofat detected, continue feeding yourself with horse shit like the sow you are1

They die, flee to the countryside, or get fleeced.
Since you're a student, you only have the die option left I suppose.

>no local butchers
you're not looking hard enough user

>I have already gained 3 kg from just eating at the college café
kek. can't be that bad then

Ok, I googled it and there's one like 12 miles way.

Sug a fat cok you worthless piece of excrement, I would fuck you until you love me, then you call me a faggot again. I dare you.

Not sure what you mean... there are like ten butchers within walking distance of my house

I'm just going to extend an olive branch here, not trying to create tension. But a quick glance in the mirror would remind you that you're a huge fucking faggot.

What state are you in?

>I haven't searched at all and I am sure there is no butcher here
"Oh there is one 12 miles away"

I'll exted and olive branch up your ass

Yeah, oopsie doodle

I don't live in the city

>How can Amerifatsos defend themselves

We don't have to.
You couldn't locate a butcher because you paid a premium to live in some hipster college town, yet that edumacation you received couldn't help you to figure out that you chose a shithole area to reside in.
I recommend you ask your local student body that you're looking for a "meatman" though, then post results. Sounds like a gay rape waiting to happen.

WHOA....I don't even like olives.

>hispter college town
I live on a farm and didn't go to some rich kid shit. So how about you kill yourself, you are doing so slowly with dyour diet anyways.

Typically we use nuclear weapons, the largest armies on earth and drones to defend ourselves as well as our gaggle of allies. The largest navy on earth and a pile of fighter jets doesn't hurt either.

We just have shitty Presidents.

speaking as offical of briten i am here to tell you your German racist they your present on theses here thread offends the 30 Muslim refugees i have living in my home who just happen to show up and move in without my knowing once contacting the locals bobbys they informed me of my racism and conflicted all my butter knives now i say we leave theses yanks alone and go find the local pub which is now a gyro place and talk of how terrible the American lard asses are over a piping hot cup of tea wait i just been informed tea is also offensive to the Koran and now the police have tooken my umbrella

Don't worry. We'll indoctrinate you in the ways of Amerifatness soon enough.

>"I'm sure glad we fought in WWII or else we'd all be speaking German now" said the Briton in flawless Arabic.

>There are no local butchers where I can buy fresh and local meat

>if your town doesn't have one, the next town over will probably have one

>Ok, I googled it and there's one like 12 miles way.

I am not against talking shit at Americans (or Germans) but let's stay on the topic. What is your point again?

I just wanted to shit talk Walmart desu, Americans are alreight by me

The eternal G*rm and his continent-destroying autism strikes again

now listen here you madame just because we change our flags from the blue and reds and white to the green brown and orange and prey to the great Allah does not mean england or as of the next Parliament vote the great state of akbarland gives you no rights to insult our brown friends. wait he comes the bobbys again and now i lost the front wheel to my bike which is alright by me i have always wanted to learn the great art of uni cycling as long as it doesn't offend my neighbor next door Aalee and his bride my 7 year old daughter

Well Achmed sounds like youre in a shit town. Even Anchorage alaska has a few proper butcher and specialty shops. Might as well head home back to your halal shop.

I swear the last great Germans died in 1945

nigger if you want to complain about Walmart then complain about Walmart. don't waltz in twirling your Nazi cock around claiming the glories of the motherland and shit on America, which we are already aware of, we know it's a shit food industry. if you're not the OP then you're a faggot anyway for bumping this thread

to;dr everyone including myself is a fucking faggot for being in this fucking blog ass shit fucking thread

subscribed

I'm a 6th generation American of German ancestry and didn't read your stupid shit. Go back to Germany Hans, we didn't let you retards on the boat for a reason.

You're not looking hard enough, dipshit. Every town and city I've lived in has a local butcher, or neighborhood butcher. I spent my childhood in a town of 8000, and we had 2 butcher shops that sold locally produced meat. I now live in a city of half a million, and there's butchers everywhere. And, I'm not even listing all the other places I've lived here in the US that also had butcher shops. Get out more. And if you don't like Walmart, don't fucking shop there. I haven't been in a "megastore" in nearly a decade.