I just bought a gallon of Arizona Iced Tea and poured some into a glass. There is like stuff floating in it it...

I just bought a gallon of Arizona Iced Tea and poured some into a glass. There is like stuff floating in it it, looks like a slime.

Any idea what it is.

Pics? Gonna assume it's some unsolved sugary syrup shit, unless you boiled your Arizona on accident or some shit

sugar syrup doesn't float

How do you accidentally boil a beverage?

Do I look like a fucking physiatrist
Leave it in a hot car for a day, shit I dunno

Did you try it? How does it taste?

Bland as fuck and you can feel them whatever they are. I'm just wondering what it is.

Yeah that's not good throw that shit out

Take it back to the grocery store. They'll let you swap it out

Alternatively stop drinking that sugar filled shit

That's kombucha. You are extremely lucky to get a half gallon of that for the price of regular iced tea. May good hp and long life be yours :D

I once left green tea in one of those sizes in my garage for a couple weeks accidentally
Opened it up and it smelled like booze
is it possible that it turned into alcohol? did it ferment?

It's mould. Don't drink it.

Yeah, you're correct. It's slime.

Similar thing happened to me with the same shit user

I did that too, but for months in my room. Took quite a while to start molding but when it did it spread pretty quickly through the jug. Was cool, brought it outside eventually and threw it and it exploded from being so pressurized

If it was sweetened tea then it probably fermented into alcohol, but it would most likely taste bad because it was uncontrolled with random wild yeast/bacteria. Also it probably took a long time to start fermenting so I wouldn't trust it from a food safety standpoint.

I have no idea what that is but it's fucking gross. You bought it brand new?

might be from the plastic

I've heard of something like this before, but I don't remember where

Container might've been punctured or not sealed properly and it started to grow mold, probably shouldn't drink it and return it to the store.

READ THE LABEL
IT SAYS "SHAKE WELL" FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

YOU NEED TO SHAKE ARIZONA

YOU NEED TO SHAKE ARIZONA TO MAKE SURE THE TEA AND SUGAR DOESN'T SETTLE TO THE BOTTOM SO IT'S EVENLY DISTRIBUTED, OP SAID YOU CAN FEEL LITTLE BITS OF WHATEVER IT IS IN HIS MOUTH WHICH WOULDN'T HAPPEN EVEN WITHOUT SHAKING IT IF IT WASN'T SOMETHING LIKE MOLD

that's my cum
drink it u little slut

Wash your glasses better you pig

Live in arizona and leave it in your car for about 5 seconds.

There is no shake well for the ice teas genius.