Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Cassette
youtube.com/watch?v=7AoEllyXO7g&feature=youtu.be&t=5m28s
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40907084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice!

no hiss...

NOT nice..

No hiss is nice. Means (probably) no botulism.

No, you've got it wrong. No hiss is bad, since it means the seal has been punctured. A hiss is good, since it means the seal is normal. A big hiss is bad, since that means the food has gone bad and gasses started to build up inside the can.

He should be on Top Chef as a judge where the cooks have to make MREs

It really depends on the hiss. Air going in = perfect vacuum seal; Air going out = gas buildup.

stop making fucking steve threads, you faggots are gonna ruin it like you did with reviewbrah and pepe and everything else

Yeah he's been active, I got on a plane coming home and saw he had posted a bunch.
I watch them with my dad, he was never in the military, he just likes them for whatever reason. Same reason I like them I suppose.

Rancid attitude

*shakes*

oh god... yeah... uuuugh... this post.... wow... this is the worst thing seriously.... oh man the smell... it's like.... yeah I'm not eating this

*hands tremble*

>Stop posting Steve threads
Not a chance duderino

>row-bust

Spent a few hours tonight binge watching this guys vids. Entertaining in an odd way.

Why does he shake so much, it's disturbing. The ringing dinging sounds of the stirring is the best meme.

This

Mm okey.
Let's start with breakfast

mmokay, how do i tell them apart?

>Why does he shake so much
you were watching a video with one of the old rations, he gets really excited when he has a really interesting historical mre

nice dubs
i love you

suck air in with your mouth

suck air out with your mouth

damn that's smart

>suck air out with your mouth
wat

You can also get that shaking after hard manual labour or lifting

>how do i inhale
t. vampire

>watch latest video
>he has a remove kebab badge on his shelf
literally crying rn

That and the Big Trouble in Little China shirt. Too pure for this world.

hes /ourguy/

>that smells fruity and foul
Hmmm.
Not nice.

>proceeds with big bite
>yeah, definitely not fit for consumption any more

>new steve today

>if you find one of these, don't even bother trying to eat it
>takes bite
>yeah, there's nothing redeeming about that

the absolute madman

This guy has always seemed like a friend of a friend.

Like, your friend texts you if you wanna do something tonight, and you say yeah, and he's like "Cool, Steve said we could hang out at his place." And it's like "oh cool, Steve's neat." So you spend a couple hours over there and shoot the shit, and Steve's a good host and always talks about interesting stuff.

Like, he's your friends friend, so you know his address but not his phone number, you know? You'd never just hang out the two of you, but it's always nice to see him every couple of weeks.

Comfy

when steve uses words like 'exquisite' to describe these rations is he comparing them to the average ration?

Well yes, of course. I doubt anybody would describe some freeze dried food as "decadent"

Decadent thread

>and the Frank Zappa CD

Ew--just take a look at that. The rancidity permeates the room. It may have been good once, but now? Gnarly...

Heh. Nice.

>ugh, I am not going to eat that
>eats it
Steve is a brave man

ABSOLUTELY R A N C I D WITH DECADENT U N D E R T O N E S

Those little square things were called tapes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Cassette

No.
The entire pantry IS nothing but MRE's.
Watch the cooks lose their shit.

Actually, he explained that hisses can be good or bad, as can no hiss. A sucking hiss means that the vacuum seal was intact, and comes from air rushing in when the seal is broken. A blowing hiss means that something in the container has started giving off gas, indicating that something either is or was alive in it at some point. No hiss either means that the seal was broken and the can pressurized, or that there wasn't enough free space or the hole was too big to make a noticeable hiss.

youtube.com/watch?v=7AoEllyXO7g&feature=youtu.be&t=5m28s
Example of the kind of hiss you don't want to hear.

Don't knock MREs until you try them, some are legitimately delicious.

Wow, I would watch the shit out of a chopped or something where all of the ingredients were MREs.

If you thought those cooks flipped out when they saw one can of processed anything imagine the aneurysms they would have when all of the meal is processed.

The vibe from him is just pure comfy.

It's one of those guys that could say "That girl on you 9 o clock is totally checking you out" and i would believe him with no doubt and know that he is honest and he wont cock block me.

Always trust a guy who has a Bruce Willis album.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40907084

>Conservators found the [106 year old] cake on Cape Adare, and believe it belonged to British explorer Robert Falcon Scott - known as Scott of the Antarctic.
>Although the cake's tin was rusted, the team said it was in "excellent condition" and smelled edible.

Has Steve reviewed it yet?

>I watch them with my dad, he was never in the military, he just likes them for whatever reason.

You're a good son user

>suck air out

I really want him and Gordon Ramsey to switch jobs for a week

*post disappears up towards camera, returns with a bite taken out of it*

I've watched a few with my dad. He has a bunch of life magazines from the 40s through the early 70s, and there used to be articles on exciting new developments in packaged food and various rations.

I just received some Scho-Ka-Kola I had ordered because of Steve's review. It's bretty gud, definitely has some kick to it.

If you're going to go for wehrb stimulants, panzerschokolade is the only way to go.

May not be legal where you are, or in fact anywhere, but don't let that stop your dreams.

>Oh! Nice! Botulism City!
I fucking love this man.

You gotta love a guy who's still excited for something even after he knows it's totally ruined.

>Two new MRE reviews.
>Nice.

Fuck yes. Time to get fucking comfy tonight my mates

>I've come across fig newtons that were black and I ate 'em anyway
No wonder you guys like this guy

This guy looks like a ripped reviewbrah

>yfw he finally gets cancer from those old red dyes

>gets cancer
Nah. He'll likely join the X-Men

>your face when you realize that Steve includes his own date of production in his name so that future historical enthusiasts will know exactly how old he is while eating / reviewing his preserved corpse

>just started watching his videos

I love how happy and enthusiastic he is.

>X-Men
more like X'd men