What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=what is calle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not lighting your burritos on fire
Do you even cook? I mean come on man.

They were thinking that people born after 1990 are dumb and ADD enough to eat anything with a gimmick

Looks good 2bh.

They're thinking that a large portion of their customers are stoners that'll eat just about anything, and releasing new stuff every so often keeps people coming in and keeps their menu from getting stale.

Are these spicy pop rocks you sprinkle on your burrito???

Yes, I don't know who would want that

Same thing they were thinking every single time they make something "new"

"How can we advertise a new product but use the same 6 ingredients we've been using for 20 years?"

Fuck Taco Bell. They're the most anti-customer bunch of cunts I've ever seen. There are entire facebook groups and petitions dedicated to bringing back specfici menus items that have already existed and they just ignore all of that and fart out shit like this that nobody actually wants.

Then they made the mobile app which was dope because now you could order things exactly how you wanted but they fuck it up every other week and removed all the coupons last year and never put anything back on. They also tried adding a "game" to the app but shut that down too.

I've never seen a company try so hard to ignore what their customers actually want outside of software or ISPs or cell phone carriers.

BUT DUDE BAJA BLAST LMAO

Shit is garbage.
I refuse to give a fuck about TBell until they bring back the REAL beefy crunch (not that bullshit they tried a couple months ago) or the entire volcano menu.

The quesarito was the last good thing they released.

>anti-customer
>new ideas are usually sold at a $1 even in shitty ass city states like the one I live in. where McDonald's (((value))) menu starts at $2
Hi McDonald's shill :^)

Do you always make such retarded leaps in logic?

>Hurrr he has criticisms about Taco Bell, clearly he's shilling for a totally unrelated brand he said absolutely nothing about

I eat TB like once a week and haven't had mcdonalds in like 5 years.

Also, some people aren't cripplingly poor and don't buy shit just because it's a fucking dollar if it's not something that sounds good.

And what fucking items are you talking about? Almost very new item they've released has been at least 2+ bucks a pop. The last dollar item they released was the shit-tier fake beefy crunch they came out with a few months ago that was so bad it only lasted like two weeks.

>all that reddit spacing

>Making things easier to read is a reddit thing

When the fuck will this meme die? This is literally how lots of people type across tons of websites.

Oh wait, it's because any time you queers don't actually have a response to something you just scream "REDDIT!!!!". Jesus christ no wonder you assholes never interact with real humans.

pt. 2

why are you mad?

Items release well over a year ago
Try again nigger.

Why have you never seen a human vagina in real life?

u gotta go back

>Items release well over a year ago
Try again nigger.
>uses nigger to try and fit in

The Potatorito was released at the end of last month. Quit being such a faggot.

I think they're right

They were thinking that the more retarded you make something the more normies will retweet and meme it and make it into something "you just have to try haha" which has been happening since the double down.

Bring back dollar crunchwraps.

>its a taco bell thread

>weak stomach nu-males

I like their mountain dew lemonade that tastes like regular mountain dew

I thought it was just crushed Doritos

well its called the firecracker burrito and comes with "popping spices" you can assume at that point

Don't you mean "fuck Yum! Brands?"

Is it normal for the guy making my taco to jam his dick into the cheese?

ITT: one user got anally anihalated because a Taco Bell raped his wife

Lmao, who ARE these people that get so mad on Veeky Forums?

Anyway, the item seems fun I wanna try it.

I will defend proper paragraph spacing any day, but you did indeed use a double line break multiple times. That is not proper paragraph spacing; that is reddit spacing. You should probably go back.

>Spotted

Is taco Bell secretly making new burritos in some shady fucking warehouse somewhere? And then some faggot saw that through a dirty window in an alley? Then reported it to someone?

That volcano menue was really the best

What the fuck is calle anyways?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=what is calle

i know this warehouse

It looks familiar. The ghostbusters live there right?

Paddy's pub?