Be honest

What percentage of your meals do you cook.
I cook about 80% of mine. Maybe more. I keep a few shitty processed items on hand for when i dont have time to cook and i occasionally eat out.

I'd say a solid 60-65% with weeks of inconsistency, and I mean from scratch. None of that crack a can or make some toast...legit meals.

No one will probably believe it, but 100%. I haven't eaten at a restaurant or fast food in 8 years. Just got to the point where it was more hassle than it was worth in terms of food quality, distance to drive, dealing with the public, tipping, etc. Not to mention the fact I live in bumblefuck nowhere where the top restaurant within 40 miles is the 2 year old Applebys they were so proud to get in the county seat.

I believe you.
Unless your paying out the ass for a nice resturant, yeah dont fucking bother. By the time you get there, get seated, get served your meal and leave disapointed you could have made a quality dinner at home.

idklol
75-85%? I eat something I've cooked every day, but my breakfasts tend to be storebought grain food like pastry or granola bars or cold cereal, especially in the summer months. Today, for example, it was a granola bar but yesterday, it was homemade milkrice with pumpkin seeds and homemade dry cantaloupe.

i rarely go out to eat, usually i'll just go because some people i know are going and i want to hang out

i haven't had fast food in about a year and have been getting mostly frozen veggies, salad, ground meat, canned beans and stuff because i'm still a bit lazy, think i lost about 20kg since i first stopped eating fast food

work season 99%

I'd say 90%. I eat out maybe 2 times a week and usually have dinner with my family once a week at their place.

I try to mix it up and I cook maybe 70% from scratch and 30% using processed ingredients like frozen french fries, breaded fish, frozen pizza and stuff like Hamburger Helper.

Around 70-65%, i generally eat on fancy places or go to a cheap food joint with friends on weekends

Unless you're eating 4+ whole meals per day, you're closer to 85% if you eat 3 meals per week out.
/autism

>doesnt cook at least 3 respectable meals a week
>'90%'

Domino's sent me an email today for 40% off pizza, I tried to use it on my Domino's app but something went wrong and it didn't work.
I took it as a sign and went to the supermarket and bought ingredients to make a Thai curry instead.

about 50%. I will get a sandwich from a deli probably once a week and go out to dinner or get a snack out 1-2 times a week, as well as eating snacks at home that I did not make (packaged crap).
I generally prepare two meals a day 4 days of the week, but sometimes I will just snack all day and eat ingredients or garbage instead of real meals.

Does making a sandwich count as cooking, or no? How many of the ingredients must be made from scratch? If I use store bought bread and peanut butter and jelly, it does not count as cooking a meal, right?

Its definitely not cooking. Id say it counts as a half point.

30%

I want to move away from sponging niggers, because stuff I buy to last often doesn't.

A good seventy or eighty percent of the time for me, it's just too expensive to eat out these days.

I eat one of these with some lo mein like every night it's my favorite meal

25%. I eat out a lot at work for lunch as my company pays and it's a good way to network. I'm in Austin. I cook breakfast every morning and dinner a few times a week.

About 90-95%

I'm basically too poor to eat fast food or even in a restaurant

50-60 if you include breakfast and snacks

I really try to do 100%, and I'm usually successful. The last month has been a shit time for me and I've found myself going to fast food places at least 3-4 times a week. I've also been skipping meals, to the point I'd say fast food probably accounts for half my diet recently.