I'm hungry for McDonalds.
I'll have the;
>Towering Big Mac
>hot crispy french fries
>ice cold Coca Cola

Do you want anything from McDonalds?

A McGun so I can shoot myself

For meme it's the McChicken

McDonalds does not condone violence against others or oneself.

I used to get the ten piece nugget meal large, but im such a fucking mess of a man that I realized it doesnt fill me up. So I now get a six piece and a medium fry for half price when I go. Hitting rock bottom kinda sucks. At least I can only get better.

McDonalds recommends increasing your order size when you hit rock bottom. It'll make you feel better.

I tried that. Got 100 nuggets and 5 large fries [spoiler] and a diet coke [/spoiler] and just ate and ate but never got full. I pretty much cried myself to dehydration that night. It was rough. Oh well. Doing slightly better now at least.

Honestly, I'm trying to cut out a lot of shit from my diet. No more fast food, no more sugary drinks. If I must go to McDonalds though... get me a double quarter pounder with cheese meal with a Dr. Pepper.

I order a large fries and 2 hashbrowns since we have all day breakfast. I just really like potatoes.

Ill have
>Short frumpy single hamburger plain
>Room temperature watery coke
>And some 3 hour old floppy fries

diabetes

Fuck McDonald's. I went yesterday and told me they don't accept cards only cash, so I had to go to the gas station to withdraw some money and by the time I got back to McD's they were already closed. Fucking waste my time. I went back and took a shit in front of the entrance and smeared it on the windows. You better get your minimum wage fucks to clean that in the morning you fucking garbage franchise. All I wanted was a large big mac meal with coke and they wouldn't even take my money.

I go a few times a month when nobody else is home to cook for or in the morning when I have shit to do. I just use the McDonald's app and get whatever sounds good. They have a lot of BOGO shit and some free stuff if you buy x. I'd recommend it if any of you fatties go very often.

I lost my job and was so poor I couldn't afford fast food anymore. After about 2 weeks I got a 2 for $5 chicken sandwich from BK, after I sold something online, and shit my brains out. Then the next day I got a filet o fish and some fries from McD's then proceeded to shit my brains out again. I'm convinced fast food is poison now. It's been 3 months since the shitting episode, and I'm tempted to go get a big Mac and see what happens.

>Mcshoot yourself

cool story bro
even mcdonalds in 3rd world south East Asian shitholes accepts card payment, which ghetto do you live in?

A supersized McDick so I can scarf it down to show everyone what a huge McFaggot I am.

>corporate shills pls go

I want a Big Mac. I'm craving one right now. The crisp fresh lettuce. The tangy pickle sauce. The onions and the all beef patties just combine into a combination you can't get anywhere else.

Add some fries and a ice cold Coke and you have yourself as they say in /tv/, a kino meal.

Diabeetus

>buying a 2.50$ soda from a fast food place when you can just go get a 1$ soda at a store for the same size.

>getting a big mac when you can just get 2 mcdoubles for 2.25 and ask for some fry sauce
that is literally the big mac sauce

Like cmon, use your brain and save money.

im a poorfag from a 3rd world country.

While other people has bigger dreams
mine is to eat this burger from MCdonalds

only tasted the cheapest one 4 years ago when my teacher told me to eat there for some school proyect.
I remember saying "well , give me the money then" and everyone started laughing knowing i was poor as fuck

>my teacher told me to eat there for some school project.
>thirdies education

I always get watered down coke from mcdonalds, it has no carbonation and no flavor. The big mac is also flavorless and the fries have no salt & taste like old grease.

Why the fuck would anyone waste their time there?

>american school lunches
>processed shit tier garbage
>parents unable to send their kid to school with a healthy packed lunch
>thirdies education

>Do you want anything from McDonalds?

There's an ultra-hot little Cambodian chick at the local McD's. I'd like to spend an hour or so with her. Is that an option?

how can a cambodian be ultra hot?

at best I can imagine that ethnicity being hot.

>watered down coke from mcdonalds
Their coke machine was probably just running out of syrup, that's what causes that. Super annoying, you need to complain and tell them.

I'm surprised that Americans don't have the double big mac, other than the mcdouble, it's the only thing worth ordering to be honest.

yeah i know right
i remember the principal saying it was a dumb move , knowing there was 1 mcdonalds on a city next to mine.
So everyone as to make a long trip there , pay the burger and then pay another long trip back.

Some parents went there to talk shit about it , still that made me love mcdonalds since then

Each additional Patty is 60 cents here in America. I do it all the time. I wonder if other people do the same.

I recently moved from the city to a suburb with mixed zoning. lots of farms/ big lots.

I haven't gone to mcdonald since. gosh. I used to go every other day, even if its only for a coffee and a hash brown.

Can't believe it really. The city stresses you out in mild ways and you only have a couple of places to go to. Mine was mcd. Here, I go wherever the fuck I want.

Strangely enough, I feel it in my cats too. They're much more comfortable. They're cuddlier and curious about the great outdoors.

The city can really wear you down.

I'll take a filet o fish, no tartar sauce, add leaf lettuce; an apple pie and a small coffee, two cream two sugar.