Seriously fireball drinkers explain how the fuck do you drink this shit I love whiskey but this is God awful

Seriously fireball drinkers explain how the fuck do you drink this shit I love whiskey but this is God awful

Used to drink it a whole lot when I had a solid liver 5-6 years ago in my teen days out of high school. Buddies and I would always drink it straight out of the bottle like a bunch of pigs. Shit's not too bad.

Also, my old manager told me to try it with cream soda and ice. Never have tried it, but would def go for it in the future.

I actually enjoy a shot or two of it because I love that overly cinnamony taste, but beyond that I get grossed out. I also put it in some shitty hard apple cider

It's not whisky.

It's a whisky liqueur.

>have red hair
>with friends
>going to liquor store
>someone asks to get them fireball whiskey
>buy them a bottle of regular whiskey
>they say they wanted fireball whiskey
>tell them to drink the whiskey and chase it with my firey balls

Smug alert

>possessing basic knowledge is equivalent to being smug
Retard alert

Drank 750ml in a couple hours and almost passed out. Wicked shits the next morning. But too much sugar it feels too thick.

Personally, I drink double shots of warm vodka and chase with lemon-water or a mixed drink.

>warm vodka
Why, bro, why??

I just leave it out in my room.

Helps moderate my intake but mostly makes me feel many when I post it online.

Oh okay I didn't know you meant "room temperature" by warm. I thought you meant you warmed that shit up like sake or something. Carry on!

Well, how hot is sake served? My rooms like 90* right now

Drink Goldschläger instead, assuming you like cinnamon.

Way too syrupy

This German seemed to like it:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5qr5v0BZk

notbad/10

is there any company that makes a fireball rum
that actually sounds like it would be really good

this

pretty good with sprite but the hangover is the worst ever, i drank a bottle and a half of red wine once and it was nothing compared to fireball

he's right and no one should be fooled into thinking that fireball represents whisk(e)y

It's like drinking that Big Red gum. I bought it once, took a swig and almost there it out. Instead I kept it around for an employee party and let them get a hangover in the morning while I was feeling fucking great.

It's more popular with older adults than I thought since even my 50-75 year old co-workers can't get enough of it.

Horst is a Merkelfag and has criminal shit taste.

I like it in the winter in hot cider

Sometimes I'll take a couple fireball shots before starting on my bottle of vodka. Makes the first couple shots of vodka burn less.

Fireball is great if you put a few shots in a glass of hard cider. Tastes good, and gets you drunk fairly quickly.

thats so much sugar. way to get a massive hangover...

Enjoy your propylene glycol, OP.

Wow haha epic win dude you sure showed them

Lol, I wish I had done this in grade 10!

Try it with Apple Juice. It tastes like Christmas. Trust me

Liquor gets tastier the more you drink it so when you are completely hammered it tastes just like cinnamon chewing gum.

Is it bad that that I like cinnamon whiskey?

I have a bottle of fighting Cock

So homage fireball?

I used to have an actual physical addiction to alcohol and on a few occasions a half bottle of Fireball was the only thing I had in the house.
It's still there and it's still half full.

You said the same thing twice, mate.

Homemade*