ITT the perfect quesadilla recipe, now this may scare some royal types but really there is nothing to be afraid of

ITT the perfect quesadilla recipe, now this may scare some royal types but really there is nothing to be afraid of

Step 1. Heat pan on medium heat
Step 2. As it heats, spoon a couple spoons of queso dip thinly over a large tortilla
Step 3. Now add your shredded cheese, cheddar makes the best
Step 4. Toss this on the pan
Step 5. Now is the time to add anything else you want....jalapenos, seasonings, bits of ham, whatever it is that doesn't involve prior cooking if so you should have cooked that
Step 6. Let it cook for a good while until it is very metly, then fold over....let it cook till brown and flip and do the same

And wa la, this is quesadillas, MY way. How about yours?

Why do Americans put "taco seasoning" on the horrible Mexican food that they eat? What is taco seasoning even?

This is so fucking weird to me.

BTW Oaxaca cheese is the best for quesadillas, it melts really well but it's not gooey, it's stringy actually. It's basically a combination of mozzarella and monterrey jack.

You are such a fucking weird low class disgusting brown manlet.

You look like a dirtier version of a gook, so fucking disgusting just thinking about you that I've lost my appetite.

You're an abomination.

its onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, salt, pepper.

This user is correct about oaxaca cheese

>fresh corn tortilla preferably
>get ithe on the pan with butter and salt
>put oaxaca cheese on it
>wait for it to melt
>eat

it's also less grease and has more protein that other cheeses, very stringy, it makes the perfect quesadilla.
OP don't over-complicate the thing just add salsa

>butter on corn tortilla
chicanos are a mistake

Taco seasoning is colored salt to make Americans feel more multi cultural about eating ground beef.

I always preferred mayonnaise.

jesus flying fuck I hope you're memeing

>this many posts and nobody mentions the fact that you're supposed to put two tortillas together rather than fold one over

plebs galore, the lot of you

>literally ever not putting butter on corn tortillas
Sometimes if they're fresh I'll eat them with just butter and salt

What the fuck are you talking about

what part of mexico do you come from?
I'm from Jalisco and butter on tortillas is not ok here.
>fresh tortilla and salt taquito master race

My family is from Sonora, my grandma and everywhere i went would always be putting butter on everything

kek, I don't know man it just sounds alien to me, we put cream on everything though, including corn tortillas, I guess its something like that.

I just butter both sides of the tortilla, throw some cheddar cheese in there, and toss it in the toaster over for 10 minutes.

>cheddar

Why would you use a cheese from England on a food from Mexico? I use pepperjack. I don't know if it's any more authentic but it has peppers in it so I like to think so. I'll try some oaxaca next time since it's got so many good reviews in this thread.

>putting butter on everything
>just rich people things
Oh look who can afford butter! Most of Mexico survives on ground-up dog and lye-bleached corn. When we have another revolution, we will kill you all and take your fancy foods for ourselves!

>""""Quesadilla"""""
>He doesn't even use ant eggs
It's getting real easy to spot the Americans.

Go back to your manteca, pancho

First I salt and pepper a quarter pound of 80/20 beef or venison and pork mix and shape it into a ball with my hands, then flatten it to just under 1/4 inch thick and push the edges in with my thumbs until it's fairly uniform. Then it goes into a pan on medium heat until its done enough to put cheese on.
When the cheese is melted it's moved to a plate to rest while the pan is quickly cleaned and put back on the stove.
Two buttered slices of bread go in the pan, butter side down, and one gets more cheese put on it. When the bread is browned and the cheese is melted the burger goes on the cheesed slice and the other slice goes on top and is pressed down hard.
Serve with pickle spears. Grilled onions in your quesadilla optional but highly recommended.

>eggs

feelin better now, trumpanzee?

>queso dip
go die now
>oaxaca cheese
my man

>Bread
>Beef Patty
That's not a quesadilla user..

If anything it's a hamburger

Hamburgers are served on buns, not bread.

It's a patty melt.

but is it a sandwich

This is wrong. If you do this, it's nearly impossible to flip. You good and then flip on the seam to avoid it exploding.

Only if you're a total goof

Yes

>all that pointless shit

Alright faggots, here is how you make a proper kay-so-dill-a

1. Put a tortilla on a plate
2. spread cheese on top of tortilla, cheddar or shitty mexican cheese mix recommended
3. Microwave, 45 seconds

Perfect every time.

Decided to make this but with steak-ums, can unironically say it's the best quesadilla I've ever had.

spics are a real low-class person.

>posts an androgynous spic creature from a pro-homosexual franchise
really makes you think

It's a patty melt you filthy, underaged, fucking piece of shit. Never, ever come back here.

Taco seasoning is just all the shit you would put on a lot of foods, like garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, etc. But you could've googled that instead of pretending like Americans were some bizarre Neanderthals.

Leave.

>What is taco seasoning even

Chili powder + Cumin + Salt

They're just so cheesy, uhhg .

Looking at you fagward

I pass for white

My heart is mexican

My soul is mexican

My love is mexican

My laughing at your nonsense is good btw your welcome to visit and relax even enjoying living life, most of all come be yourself even if your an asshole a place here for you is easily found, no matter if its poor shark bait

>Pretending

They are.

Do Mayonnaise-Americans really put paprika, cumming and chili powder on tacos?

they make a hash with ground beef and those, serve it under a salad, and call it tacos. even the elevens get closer tbqhfampai

But a hamburger patty can't melt. It's a solid.

The "melt" refers to cheese put on top of the patty.

Also, solids can and do melt. Ice is a great example.

>Mayonnaise chuggers
>High-class
Your copper is starting to show user.

>he doesn't order liquid burger shakes