How tf are there so many subways? Every time I go to a subway it's empty or near empty

How tf are there so many subways? Every time I go to a subway it's empty or near empty.

Other urls found in this thread:

entrepreneur.com/franchises/subway/282839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try leaving your basement at a time when normal people do.

>lowest startup cost of any franchise
>don't actually have to cook anything besides bread

/r/ing the picture of feet sandwiches

Lots of pajeets need jobs, you racist twatwaffle.

This

Subway has more locations than McDonald's because you don't have to have a fryer, grill, broken mcflurry machine, etc. Plus less staff, space, etc. It's really a genius business model. Customer makes what they want with your ingredients in 5 minutes, market it as healthy and put it next to every McDonald's

That being said I only go to subway when it's the only option

>How tf are there so many subways? Every time I go to a subway it's empty or near empty.
subways are small and have few employees... so they're cheap!

I looked into it, you can generally open up a Subway for 70 grand, and you can get half of that through a loan. Then you just print money with your overpriced sandwiches. Pretty solid idea if you have any decent savings.

it's a good deal if you have a large immigrant family. you can put all your kids/relatives to work

idk where you are getting that 70k number from

Because people don't eat at the restaurant. It's almost like they are telling you to fuck off, they put your food in a bag no matter what. Last time I got one I ate in my car in their parking lot listening to the radio. Sitting inside when there's no table service is kinda stupid unless you need access to condiments. For example tobasco at Chipotle.

An article I read, which is where I'm getting the rest of the post from.

entrepreneur.com/franchises/subway/282839

still pretty low in relation to the others, but 70k seemed ridiculous to me

isn't wrong. It generally does cost more than 70k (I've heard 100-200k depending on a few factors) but they print money. My parents own like 20 of them and also do the franchising. Pajeets give the business a bad name because they open stores, get special tax benefits, and only hire family members. Most of the time the stores with the lowest scores are run by indians. I met Jared multiple times and he had a definite creeper/NEET vibe to him, but was otherwise pretty polite and quiet. He said he expected the whole "wow those are some big pants" thing to stick around for like a year at max but was grateful that Subway turned it into a career for him. Fred DeLuca was a fucking weirdo and extremely socially awkward, him and his wife drove early 2000's Acuras despite being worth billions.

Did you ever serve jail time in August of last year? Guy in jail told me the exact same thing.

Nope, sorry. What did the guy in jail tell you?

His parents owned a bunch too, maybe not 20 but a lot. He said the same thing about getting to meet Jared too. So if that was some kind of Subway hosted event there's a good chance you were both there.

He was actually an alright guy, but he fraudulently ordered prescriptions. Rich boy drug addict.

So what were you in for?

Sorta like what Jared did, but not exactly.

5 days for a DUI. Actually because I have a job and first offense I was allowed to serve jail time over the weekend and still released during the week.

How do they get away with calling subway healthy?

Damn I probably have met him. His parents were most likely owners and developers. Owning stores is profitable but franchise developers are technically middlemen between the Pajeets and Subway corporate and are significantly more profitable. An office of 6 people can manage about 1,000 stores and the developers get a good percentage of all profits. The day-to-day consists of unfucking the mistakes the owners make and secret shopping the stores. My uncle's full time job is going to stores and ordering a sub, then bringing it out to his car and weighing each ingredient with a food scale and counting olives/cheese/etc. As much of a sperg Fred was he really was a nice guy. My dad mentioned to him in passing that he was taking the family down to Florida for his parents 50th anniversary. Fred INSISTED that we go on his 142 foot yacht because "he hardly uses it anyway." The day we were flying down Fred called and said he arranged to have a limo pick us up and drop us off at his house. The yacht was docked in his back yard so we had to go through his house to get to it. I was like 13 at the time but I remember the ceilings had to be at least 20 feet tall and the floor was black granite with sparkling flecks in it, and there was a grand piano in his living room. While we were on the boat he arranged to have the limo take us to Bern's Steakhouse (3+ hours away) and then drop us back at my grandparents. The dude was a class act. Because this is Veeky Forums I'll add that Subway tuna is about 50+% mayo so beware.

That's kind of how I like my tuna.
I never order that at subway though

Fucking gross. So I've been getting extra mayo on top of mayo? Fuck me. So glad I started making my own lunch.

Ugh. The Tuna is 50$ mayo? That explains why when I got a Tuna + Ranch + Lettuce sub on Italian bread it literally tasted like I was eating a glob of mayo and nothing more.

I passed a subway totally packed. Some mexican family was holding a birthday in there or something. Sort of scared me because I just watched an episode of twin peaks

>50% "mayo"

why is it always middle easterners that run them though?

ive literally never seen a subway with pajeets

and i lived in NJ where a shit ton of pajeets live

also various other states, its always white guys or mexicans and a mix if girls or guys

They list the rough estimate of calroies for all their menu items. It's listed in-store usually, right down to the individual condiments. It can be healthy, but that's assuming you're not a braindead consumer who's too stupid to read the labels and just orders a footlong with meat, cheese, extra mayo, extra ranch, olive oil, salt, pepper, and a diet Cokeā„¢.

I hope you were undisturbed.

You can literally staff it with a single person and two for rushes. All the veggies either come pre cut or take seconds to cut in their slicer. Bread is literally taking it out of the freezer and into the oven. Same for cookies.

There's minimal labour and the fattest profit margins.

>two for rushes
3 and then it's still high load no job ive worked has been as stressful as subway