It's good and a good value.

$1 Double Stacked taco was better tho

Haven't had it yet, is it rice-free?

You need to buy the raw ingredients
People had to be paid to move the ingredients around
Someone had to be paid to cook the damn thing
How the fuck is that shit only $1

American Magic

I want my damn cravings deal back. I didn't even mind the burrito supreme. I have no reason to eat there now.

Volume sales.

How the FUCK is fast food so damn cheap pour you amerilards ?
If you want to feed a grown man at McDonalds in Europe it's at the very least 13€/16$

Yet it seems that you can feed a family of four with 10 bucks at Taco Bell

There are different types of marketing strategies. Sometimes companies sell at value or even at a loss on certain items in order to get people to come. The thought process is the good deal brings people in, and hopefully they buy other stuff. Say an extra taco, a drink, then some cinnastix or whatever. With the additional sales the company still comes out ahead despite making nothing off 1 item.

Etc. Etc. This is all in marketing 101 if you're a business maj.

They still have it at my taco bell I went there a couple days ago, hope they're not getting rid of it

YOU FAGGOTS HAVE NO FRAME OF REFERENCE FOR GOD TIER TACO BELL!!!11!!

Behold, the original manna from heaven... the Meximelt.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_4BAZCoU1Y

Agriculture is subsidized here, I've noticed that food is significantly more expensive in literally every country I've been to except for Russia

Literally infinitely better, no hyperbole.

Easy: Everything is made of corn

"But what about the meat?" you say. Well that's like 50% corn filler. The other 50%? Yes, it comes from a cow. But what do you think we feed the cow? That's right. It's corn.

my lettuce, beans, rice, tomatoes and wheat are also all grown in cornfields

ur fuckin made of corn b*tch

economies of scale

NOW LISTEN UP HERE'S THE STORY
ABOUT A LITTLE GUY WHO LIVES IN
A CORN WORLD
AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE SEES
IS JUST CORN
LIKE HIM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
CORN HIS HOUSE WITH A CORN LITTLE WINDOW
AND A CORN CORVETTE
AND EVERYTHING IS CORN FOR HIM
AND HIMSELF AND EVERYBODY AROUND
CAUSE HE AIN'T GOT NOBODY TO LISTEN

I'M CORN DA BA DEE DA BA DAA

Put me in the cap pls

I'm OP and I must agree, but the $1 price at taco bell is hard to beat, taco johns can get pricey

WILL SOMEONE OPEN A FUCKING FRANCHISE IN LA? I NEED MY FUCKING POTATO OLE'S ALREADY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO FUCKING RENO FOR THIS SHIT! FUCK!

Home cooking.

About 37¢ per serving.
Add protein of choice.

Fair enough.

What is that? looks tasty

Sauté celery, red onion, bell pepper.
Light coating of flour in pan (Cayenne and salt)
Thin with chicken stock.
Put on white rice.
Simple Étouffée

that miracle is the company's entire business model

>Cheesy Roll-up

what the fuck is this? Just a quesadilla?

Just cheese rolled up in a tortilla, something you make in your kitchen when you're drunk

Not quite.. Mostly just a flour tortilla with melted cheese holding in in a roll.

>bean burrito costs more than double beef
Wat?

Never knew how shit euro cucks had it, if im feeling a little hungry i just go down to the bell while im high as fuck and spend 5 dollars and have so much food i can eat the leftovers for dinner. Man merica is great.

there are four grades of food-use beef, and grocery stores typically only sell the second-highest
it still needs to be shipped to the grocery store too
there are many perfectly good, normal muscle non-organ cuts of meat that clapistanis just won't buy because it resembles animal parts rather than red flavor cubes too much (tongues, cheeks, shank)
cooking is as efficient as fuck when you throw a literal ton of ground shank in a vat and pressure-cook

then, just to top it off, you mix with tofu like the chinese have been extending meat for 4000 years, except clapistanis consider the white nonflavor cubes to be divine punishment for fatties so you have to grind it up first

F L Y O V E R

This is supposed to be Mexican, folks!

>soybeans

>eating fast "food"

>lemonade
>contains soybeans
what the fuck