Thoughts on Totinos Party Pizza?

Thoughts on Totinos Party Pizza?

Pretty poverty tier, but I ain't gonna bash people who can only afford those.

It'll be a party in your mouth...just like your Dad's cock...

I've never tried them myself, but I know a few people who love them and they've all turned out to be complete assholes. Not sure what the significance of that is.

The normal cheese ones are amazing, but I'm really bummed out about the new square shape and plastic wrapping. Feels bad.

Correlation does not equal causation you dumb fucking faggot

taste pretty good. but they make your body feel horrible.

i think most them use imitation cheese. they were one of the last foods to remove trans fats from their ingredients (I stopped buying them for years).

For about $1 on sale, they are a tasty, filling meal with shit tier ingredients.

i like to get them extra crispy and fold them in half and eat them like a huge pizza taco

Hot garbage. Screamin' Sicilian Mambo Italiano is the only passable frozen pizza.

It's a party in OP's mouth and everyone is cummin.

And I mean everyone.

>you will never try this hard to sound rustic

Totino's party pizza is my spirit animal

Culinary circle flatbread/thin crust is pretty decent, just stick to their chicken toppings.

I've never been offended by packaging before seeing that one, even if it was the best pizza in the world I would have to refuse to buy it out of principal

I used to wake up at 4am and eat two of these (from the microwave) and claim I never saw them
also, tombstone is garbage

You cannot microwave Party Pizza

I got lucky, but one time there were sparks

Totino's was the first frozen pizza, and it remains the best. Frozen pizza is a genre in and of itself, and it shouldn't taste like fresh pizza. Totino's is the fucking best.

buy the pizza parts and greek pita and make a pita pizza for cents on the dollar. And it's better. Crisp crust, personal sized. It's just better for 3 minutes more work.

I don't regret eating them at 2 for 1.65.

Otherwise nah

Who do you have to lie too to hide your totinos addiction user?

Let's discuss this...
*Therapist looks at you with notepad and pen ready*

But seriously why do you have to eat totinos and tell people it never happened?

i used to weight 320 pounds
i never let my mile time fall below 9 minutes though

Maybe I just outgrew them, maybe the square shape throws me off, but it seems like they're not as good as they were in the 00's.

>never let my mile time fall below 9 minutes
You're right, it was probably closer to 18-20

They're best if you undercook them

Go back to gaf you fucker. Stop ruining our party with your shit girl humor.

This

gas yourself

this.
the cardboard and round shape made it much more convenient to take out of the oven and cut.

Those reddit meme pizzas are actually really good, felt like a dickhead buying it though thank God for self-checkout

i'm not above frozen pizza but those are some nasty shit desu senpai

>desu senpai

why do you people jibber like this? The japanese hate you for it, everyone else hates you for it. Why not just talk normal?

they probably typed "t b h f a m" and the text replacer replaced it with desu senpai

You must be new here...

9 years. I'm just sick of children. Sick of childish people. Don't most of these assholes just make you wish for a plague?

they're alright
i put extra pepperoni and tony chacheres on them

There is a word filter, reply "t b h" or "f a m" and itl do the same for you desu senpai

take breakfast sausages, cut them into "balls" and place them on your pizza. It's like a Pizza Hut Supreme pizza.

I had one of these a while back, and let me say, it did NOT live up to the nostalgia.

Yes you can, put them in the microwave for 5 minutes, they're the perfect floppy consistency to roll into a burrito.

well mr 9 years a wordfilter was added like 2 or 3 years ago that changed a few phrases to japanese

I used to microwave them then crisp the crust on the stove. Now I just use a toaster oven, Mexican Style is the best.

desu senpai

screamin sicillian is like six times as much. you should actually buy a fucking pizza for that much money.

Sounds like you've tried them yourself buddy

They aren't as good as they once were.

The old school sausage ones with the real crumbled sausage and fennel seeds on the round crust were the truth. They're pretty much "meh" now

dominos was. before car delivery they used to ship them frozen in liquid nitrogen.

Trash since they dropped the round shape

They taste like utter garbage. What is the appeal of eating this?

It comes with a little tear off moustache that you can wear and pretend to be a real Italian pizzano

Growing up poor made these a very special treat during my childhood

Stoufer's french bread pizza is best frozen pizza.
Ellios comes in second.
Everything else is shit.

Pizza bagels transcend all nomenclature, taste, opinion, and arguments. If you can see them, why aren't you eating them?

They fit in my toaster oven now, so I like it.

shit, dude, stouffers french bread pizza IS the best, but i wasn't counting it because i thought we were discussing traditional flab-crusted pizza

Most frozen pizza is shit because it's that this as a cracker crust shit you niggers eat all the damn time. Think doughy crust is where it's at.

Stouffers French Bread Pizza FOR A WHILE was really shitty, only just recently have they seemed to have revised their quality due to complaints

yeah, it was a whole issue, but it seems like they got enough pissed off feedback that they went back to the original style. it was shit for that time, though -- bad sauce, few toppings, horrible texture of the bread.

>doughy crust is where it's at.
Trash opinion is trash

Food you eat when you're poor and sad.

Growing up my grandfather had an exercise bike that showed the calories you burned pedaling, a television with a dvd player, and a fridge in the basement filled with these. I would make one, bicycle away its calorie content while watching my favorite shows, then when I had finished burning the calories I had eaten, make another, and just bask in the exercise high pepperoni hedonism for hours.

It's a really happy memory for me.

But Italians are white you can't be racist against them

I could eat like 10 of those in one sitting
so goddamn delicious

>Italians are white

>Cost 98 cents where I live
>Are actually somewhat edible and filling
>somehow delightful when drunk

M-mom?

meant let it take longer than 9 mins ;_;
why do I still have this thread still open?

I'd just like to point out that I did not get an invitation to the Pizza Party, so if any user has a +1 they don't intend to use that would be nice.

buy the cheese ones and get some premium ricotta and fresh basil on that shit

>imitation cheese
Wh-what is that