ITT: the best damn deals on food

ITT: the best damn deals on food

Wait so can I just order that and nothing else and eat as much as I want to for $10. I weigh 300 lbs and I bet I could put away at least 40 dollars of food.

I was working at a TGI Fridays when they first had the endless apps. At some point some lanky guy came in and downed 13 plates of wings.

Is that an actual promotional image they put out? That looks like shit. I don't mean that in the "chain restaurants are beneath my superior taste" kind of way, I mean that more in the sense that a professional food photographer staged and took that shot, and it looks fucking horrible.

Yes you can do that but most people have some form of dignity and don't do that. Tip your waiter though. Constantly having to check back on you for refills of soda or this endless app is annoying and more deserving of the theoretical $3 tip on the $15 dollar check you'd get.

I wish there was a tgif within 500 miles of Seattle

Will i ever find a woman who makes me feel the way this deal makes me feel?

Anyone can get endless apps if they just download the apks and 'allow unknown sources' in the security section.

Fr*g off, shill

Are they still doing it? I wouldn't mind going there next time I'm in the U.S. It's not bad as far as chain restaurants go.

Can you change apps? Sure 45 cheese sticks for $10 is a good deal, but it's hardly appetizing.

Last time I was there (A few months ago) they said it was a permanent part of the menu. It's a pretty good deal to go with a few friends and grab a couple drinks. The bars at TGI are always nice.

R U B Y T U E S D A Y S A L A D B A R A N D P O T A T O S A L A D A N D C R O U T O N S B A B Y

Fuck waiters. It's tiring to be on your feet all day but it's not that much effort to bring me 4-6 plates within a span of 45 minutes, especially since I know their asses certainly aren't going to be checking up on me unless they see an empty or near-empty plate.

>Will i ever find a woman who...

You'll never find a woman period.

It's not false advertising at least I tell you what

>Endless Apps

THOSE FUCKING CRAZY KIDS TODAY AND THEIR SMARTPHONES AND POMADE PROTEIN DRINKS, WE GOTTA REALLY SELL THIS TO COLLEGE STUDENTS

WAIT, NO, FUCK, I'VE GOT IT

APPETIZERS? YOU KNOW THE ONES?

WE'LL CALL THEM "APPS"

LIKE THE SMARTPHONES THEY USE. WE'LL MAKE BILLIONS GOD DAMN WE'RE HIP

HEY MARTIN, STILL UP FOR GOLF THIS AFTERNOON WITH BOB BARKER?

Being this mad about an abbreviation

I've recently been to a vegetarian place with endless salads for half the price of a kebab
they're really tasty and extremely varied, as well as filling since some of them have stuff like potatoes, chickpeas or beats

autistic rage is one of the funniest things on this site

It's only a deal if you plan on getting at least 2 since they run like 6-9 bucks each anyways. That's on top of your meal, too.

nice reddit spacing fag

Just got off work and for some autistic reasons this thread prompted me to stop at TGI. I crushed 11 servings: 5 bonless wing (tendies), 3 loaded potato skins, 2 moz sticks, and 1 pork dumpling/potsticker.
I hope my poop tomorrow smells like cheap food.

>all you can eat
>nothing is edible
what did they mean by this?

I don't want a woman's period, I just want the woman, preferably without the period. Unless she's really into giving blowjobs with nothing in return, in which case ok.

So does that mean the answer to is yes?