For me, it's WATER

For me, it's WATER

ima Water kind of guy.

>falling for Jewish advertising tricks

How are you enjoying your diabetes?

With a cool glass of WATER like God intended

Water is a weird word.

>Not getting half WATER and half Water

I prefer ice although sometimes ill take ICE with a little bit of WATER if i am feeling frisky.

Wtf I was just gonna post this

Why is English so weird?

One time, I bought WATER but actually took Water. Pretty hardcore, I know

I mix both, try and stop me

Absolute MAD MEN! I wish I could live my life on the edge like that.

I'm a working man. When I'm done choring for the day a nice cold WATER quenches my thirst

Water is baby's first vaporwave.
after getting some taste you should realize that the cold inhumanity and factory-floor style of WATER is aesthetic

I grew up on WATER by now and then I'd treat myself to a Water

I know someone who works at the WATER bottling plant. His post observes the bottles as they make their voyage from the WATER filling spouts to the capping machine. He tells me he likes to unzip his pants, then take his erect member and lay it across the tops of the bottles. Feeling the rims of each bottle pass by as the conveyer belt pulls them along. He moans in ecstasy as bottle after bottle stimulates his hard shaft. The bumps bring him closer and closer to climax until finally he grabs a bottle and mixes a creamy surprise in with the WATER.

Anyway, that's why I drink Water.

vaporwave for life desu

>this board is finally catching up to this old as meme

It's all about the ratios user, WATer > WatER

>not knowing this meme started on this board three months ago.

Water you talking about?

try 3 years newfag

Because this thread wasn't shitposted enough across every board in the site two months ago.

I can't keep track. Veeky Forums is one of the worst content aggregators in this site, especially for a blue board. It took like two years for the stupid cacio e pepe meme to die out. Generally speaking, all these stupid memes blend together and create a stupid collection of off topic threads. I want my pre 2013 Veeky Forums back. I haven't seen a good recipe thread in ages.

After a hard day on the ranch I need refreshment that works as hard as I do. Without all the unnecessary frills. That's why I drink WATER

do americans really drink this?

Nah, wood. Wood is a weird word...