We're allowed a meta thread, so here is one. The mods on this board are out of hand

We're allowed a meta thread, so here is one. The mods on this board are out of hand.

Tell me how this post is deserving in a permanent ban from all boards? Very simply, it isn't. The fact that this topic comes up so often here proves there is a problem with mods on this board being overly personal in their choices of punishment

Plenty of racist threads are on the board now, nothing will be done, yet this was deserving of a permanent ban

>We're allowed a meta thread

That doesn't mean you can violate global rule #8 you little whiny bitch.

>posts pony shit on Veeky Forums
> whines about racism
Good riddance. Enjoy your new permaban for ban evasion.

This is not complaining about the policies or moderation of Veeky Forums, it's complaining about mods disobeying the rules set fourth that they are expected to follow. As far as I can see OP broke no rules but got the harshest of bans period for a simple thread a mod didn't like, and this is an issue on this board.

It has little to do with complaining about the rules of Veeky Forums, it has everything to do with mods not playing by the rules.

>violating rule #8 and probably #9
That's not gonna make it any better, just saying.

it's been this way for a few years now. the only safe kind of post is a post about fast food or beer. just learn to reset your modem or, better yet, find a better website to spend your time on
mod damage control in full effect. If I were you I'd just quietly delete the thread

Was this person a repeat offender?

>The mods on this board are out of hand
If anything they are too forgiving or not online at the same time as me.

Things I don't want to see;
- fast food threads
- mayo vs mustard threads
- energy drink threads

I don't want to see alcoholic threads either, but I feel that if we turf them out they won't have a warm doorway to loiter in, and that would be worse.

Look at the date, OP clearly appealed the ban a multitude of times, they have been wronged by a power hungry mod.

As for rule 8, we are allowed a meta thread.

Lol go fuck yourself
Whoever banned OP was a faggot end of story

You're just an idiot though, none of your ideas make any sense other than censoring people, which is against Veeky Forums. Go to that other site.

>censoring
Teenage hamerican detected

>closet ponyfag actually knows it's pony shit
While that's a cringey fucking thread, there are tons of posts more deserving of any ban that are left up while OP gets permabanned. At least he used an actual food image with their post.

>Oh daaaarling

Well, you better be behind a VPN or proxy if you want to keep using Veeky Forums, because making a thread that starts with a ban complain post is a great way to get banned by the ban-happy nazi mods you're worried about. Just avoid Veeky Forums anyway, it's just shills and retards flaming each other over which fast food burger or tendies dipping sauce is the best.

>a million anti american threads up at any given time that have nothing to do with food just racism/nationalism
>don't even get deleted
>OP post is harmless, and clearly food focused even if there is a mild hint of reference to MLP
>gets permabanned from ALL BOARDS

I have to agree, this is fucking bullshit, and it's not just OP either, this board has a fucked mod. Bipolar and super selective based on bias and not fair at all. I've been banned here for more than OP said, I once said Jewish food was bad...got like a 30 day ban. Meanwhile....

too pony; didn't read

I'm not OP, though I have dealt with similar shit especially on this board.

white horse is shit and that's why you got permabanned

>This is not complaining about the...moderation of Veeky Forums
>Tell me how this post is deserving in a permanent ban from all boards?

Yes it is. Now fuck off.

Mods on Veeky Forums are the worst. They either don't show up for hours when needed, or show up out of the blue with their ban finger on the clicker.

I got banned for just talking shit to a yuropoor, 24 "off topic" ban, guess I argued with a yuro mod. Then I got a permanent ban on my phone saying requested cp when all I did was mention pedobear. I guess my cell company changes IPs because that only lasted about 4 days.

Yeah pretty much, it's sad how the slower Veeky Forums boards suffer because they clearly aren't babysat so some people with power feel like it's the wild west

typical rarifag

Don't pretend you don't love the feeling of a throbbing black pony dick sliding down your throat.

>it's not censorship if I'm for it

Fuck off with these meta threads.

dont talk shit about white horse fag