your mom's clapping pussy

>tfw this is my usual breakfast
Don't hate OP.

The bread with no peanut butter.

cheerios with water

peanut butter and bread

toast sandwich

That gun looks overcooked.

>not getting another piece of bread with 1cm thicc nutella and making a Reese's peanut butter cup breakfast sandwich abortion
i can feel the beetus in my soul

My peanut butter is a mix of peanuts, white chocolate, and raspberries with no added oils or sugar and is tasty as all fuck.

>Raspberries
At least you don't have to even tell people you're homosexual. It's just understood by your "peanut butter" taste.

What is homosexual about raspberries? It's odd that on a board about cooking you don't condone things that taste good.

northshoregoodies.net/product/white-chocolate-raspberry-peanut-butter-copy/

>eating breakfast
>eating a breakfast with carbs in it

I'd do peanut butter and a raspberry jam if I wanted raspberry. I guess what you're saying is like a "goobers" where it's premixed. No thanks I'll take regular chunky peanut butter that I can add different flavor jellies too for variety.

croissant with a cup of coffee

you get a side of cock with that?

This image is funny because the guy thinks it's edgy with the gun, when really it's edgy because he's killing himself with bacon rather than a handgun.

I do that as well from time to time although I usually prefer blackberry or blueberry jams because I have my own trees. It's not like I'm forever married to one peanut butter forever.

I'd agree with you about the "goobers" nonsense which is practically just tons of sugar thrown in, but this is a local brand that makes simple recipes from local ingredients that taste amazing.

>blueberry tree

Blackberry jelly is so hard to get where I live it pisses me off because it's my favorite. I flirt with a QT waitress at a breakfast dinner and she gives me a handful of diner packet jelly, but I can't buy a damn jar unless I want to drive 45 minutes away.

Re3eeeeeeee!!

You don't have mail order where you live?

If you live in the United States, most of the continent is ideal for blackberries as they are indigenous to the area. Try growing some of your own.

After shipping I'd pay out the ass.
They used to grow on my property. I had to move this year during gardening season. But next year I'm considering it.

I live in a rural town and my grocery store, while large, doesn't carry it. I just gotta remember to pick some up in the city is all.

I don't think it's edgy user. Maybe he just likes guns.

FUCK BLACKBERRIES MAN TATES LIKE SHIT

That sucks, user. Although I am surprised your rural area doesn't have any local farms that have berry gigs. I wish you luck in your berry seeking endeavors all the same.

>lolbertardian.jpg

Plain toast is a plebfilter.

>he doesn't make his own jam

do you start by eating a bullet?

Euro-tards dream of this in their sleep.
>Economical
>Healthy if you eat it on a quality bread
>Super tasty
>Muh Vitamin E
>Fast to prepare
>Canadian invention

All naturel is best naturel

PB&H > PB&J

>allergens: peanuts

>Canadian

Wow. Talk about pathetic that you have to resort to appropriating the inventions of another goddamn culture and slip it into a Veeky Forums comment to make yourself feel better. You Canadians truly are pitiable.

I give you the canucks didn't invent crushing peanuts.

But the current PB form was invented in Canada you fat southerner.

>Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7] Edson's cooled product had "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment" according to his patent application which described a process of milling roasted peanuts until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state". He mixed sugar into the paste to harden its consistency. A businessperson from St. Louis named George Bayle produced and sold peanut butter in the form of a snack food in 1894.[

modern peanut butter was invented by a Canadian though, Marcellus Gilmore Edson. let me guess you are a tard who thinks muh black people invented it?