Kefir

What are Veeky Forums`s opinions on kefir?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcZVtyi9EU0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally what.

I'd rather just eat yogurt.

pretty good, but I prefer buttermilk

Apparently it can heal cavities, as it provides compounds that remineralize the teeth.

I just got some water kefir grains, what should I do with them? thinking about blending up some watermelon juice and putting some in it.
this sounds like mom blogger science but I hope it's true

Along with Bone broth and Egg shells. All three are supposed too be really effective at healing teeth and gums.

Look up Dr. Axe on youtube, healing cavities.

So, mom blogger science. Always bums me out that people exist who, without skepticism, believe this person. Thanks.

What do you have to debunk this claim as opposed to the actual reasoning they give?

It's not my job to debunk every fuckpiece that makes a claim and has a social media following. We can use a set of heuristics.

>claims to be the solution to all problems
>is a practitioner of "natural medicine and chiropractic"
>prioritizes social media following
>pins survival on listicles
>followers (i.e. you) can't string an intelligible sentence together

Except item number 2, that perfectly describes a few people recently relocated to DC.

People in Africa are able to live perfectly fine with natural medicine. What are you talking about?

How about just one fuckpiece instead of all of them?

Natural medicine has been used since recorded history. Plant AND animal products. With startling results.

You seem aggressive to the idea something could cure cavities, especially.

Would you happen to be a dentist.

Also. If you make the claim something does not work you have to have at least tried it or have some scientific information that says its been debunked, otherwise the jury is still out and you are no more knowledgeable then the person you're calling bullshit on.

On Kefir and Cavities.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcZVtyi9EU0

Pic related.

I remember how natural medicine stopped the plague and made babies die less

Penicillin was a natural medicine they hadn't discovered yet.

He's a pretty cool guy.

You know, user, you're so right. That was such a subtle, witty way to signal your political affiliation. You must be really smart- no, a genius! I really want to know what your opinions about geopolitical affairs are, on this board specifically intended for food and cooking discussion. Do you think you could go into great, verbose detail about how the pitiful IQ of our sitting president, and how it pales in comparison to your own? I think that myself, the denizens of this board, the mods, and even Hiroyuki himself would be enriched by what you have to say.

Kefir grains look like some nasty shit I used to cough up when I was a teenager.

Faggot status :

BTFO

Oh shit that used to happen to me as well.
Smelt like blue cheese/nice dried toenail skin, though I don't know what they were.

Tonsil stones.
Literal clumps of bacteria that get trapped in your tonsils.

It tastes amazing.
The health side of it is obviously bullshit but I love the subtle flavour that's different from yoghurt and milk
Same thing with kombucha, I was initially turned away by the stupidity of it's proponents but it tastes great.

It's good but making your own is a real crapshoot. And it's like looking after a pet every day.

I thought it was supposed to be easy.
What happens if you fuck up?

>The health side of it is obviously bullshit
What health side are we talking about?

The bacteria colonizing your colon and helping aid in digestion and immune protection is absolutely accurate.

If you ever need to take antibiotics, I highly recommend yogurt or kefir to re-colonize your gut, so you don't die of C-diff.

Do shills actually get paid for this drivel?

And why do they all have doubles?

Dentists, pharmacologists, doctors, and many more have a vested interest in keeping the proven information about the benefits of healthy food away from the public.

Because you can literally eat your way out of every health problem most of these snake oil professions would be rendered almost completely obsolete.

People like these losers get paid too hold people back because they cant hold down a job. Paid too lie.

Kill yourselves.

But it really does look like the shit you cough up

Sorry user I don't know if you're trying to, and failing to be funny or if you're actually genuine.
What health benefits have you gotten from kefir?

Yikes, those are huge. Mine never end up b8g that large.

I started brushing the veerrryy back of my tongue and gargle mouthbrush everyday.

I didn't actually mind them honestly.
I used to like squishing them between my fingers and smelling them, like you would dried semen on your dick.
They both have a deep and satisfying scent.

>People in Africa are able to live perfectly fine

I've recently taken to drinking it OP, only thing that sucks it's only available in the hippie bullshit aisle and everything down that aisle is expensive. I've been considering replacing it with a tall glass of buttermilk, my grandfather did that every day of his life and he beat cancer twice, almost three times.

promotes a healthy gut microbiota composition, never tried it myself so idk how it tastes.

Makes me glad to know I wasn't the only one who did this.

I can't tell if that's rice, cheese or cauliflower

Anyone got an article on that pic?