Someone redpill me on cashews

Someone redpill me on cashews

Taste great, less fiber and protein than almonds.

Honey roasted peanuts are what teenagers eat. Cashews are what dad munches on in the recliner as he tells his peanut eating children to shut the fuck up.

and brazil nuts are uma delicia

NIGGER TOES

Cashews are not nuts. They come from a fruit.
The cashew apple. The outside of cashews are poisonous and cause a lot of problems for the poor workers who harvest them.
They cause rashes, and irritate the stomach lining.

You never see raw cashews for this reason. Blanching neutralizes the poison.

You don't see cashew apples much because they spoil Quickly, but they are said to be very tasty.

1oz of peanuts has better nutrition than 1oz of cashews.

Cashews are like 6-7x more expensive.

I do think that cashews taste better and have a better texture but its not worth overpaying so much for it.

They're not walnuts, the best nut. Cashews are often separated from nasty itchy shit by poor women without adequate protective gear. "raw" cashews are actually steamed. You wouldn't want to touch them if they were truly raw.

>dad and second wife order pizza just for them and make their four kids (which I am one of) eat something else while they're eating pizza in front of us

>email logs revealed extramarital activity. He's now married to a fatty he dated prior when she wasn't fat.

too fucking nice. even the unsalted ones are stupidly addictive

I agree with the walnut being the best nut.
I want to go pick walnuts sometime.

Yeah I can't buy them anymore

What happens is I open the tub, eat a handful, fast forward an hour and I somehow inhaled the whole goddamm tub

Then the next day I'm in agony as a cannonball size clump of chewed up cashews rams through my intestines trying to get itself digested before it reaches my anus

>Blocks your path

More like "cash for Jews".

i'm allergic to them

cashews grow in my neighborhood. the ones here aren't itchy at all and the fruit is sweet and edible (though i dont like it, texture is like the spongy white part of a bell pepper except solid all the way through.

if you ate some, would you die?

it would be very painful

While he listens to the sounds of his wife getting fucked by Tyrone in the master bedroom :^)

>jew noses

Not heard that one before.
My racist grandma called brazil nuts 'nigger toes'.