American Cheese Substitute

What's the best substitute for that orange "American Cheese"? It's always the best for burgers in what I've experienced, but I live in Australia and you can't get it anywhere here. I miss seeing orange in burgerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/03/how-to-make-homemade-american-cheese.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It simply depends on the milk used. Any cheese can be orange or yellow.

While I would like it to be orange, I'm more concerned with how it melts. American cheese melts the best.

monterey jack? you can get that in australia

brie is the best fight me

You gotta be kidding me. You really can't get it? That shit is basically non perishable, how can it not be in cane toad land?

>cheese

Don't you have hungry Jack's or whatever your bk is. Ask them.

DuPont cheese.

They make good cheese. I live 5 miles from where it's made, need anything?

Consider this a cultural exchange, ausbro

onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/03/how-to-make-homemade-american-cheese.html

I've only been able to find that in hipster farmers markets. I'd rather something I can afford.
I don't know but it angers me
I do need a new job, so maybe I should try and work there and steal their cheese when they aren't looking.

I'll give this a shot, maybe with some food colouring. Thanks

Colby or Colby Jack cheese works fine.

For the past few years, I've pretty much have just used either pepper jack, monteray jack, or muenster for burgers; occasionally gouda, but gouda can be very overpowering

buy the absolute cheapest cheese you can find. kraft singles aren't really american cheese though, there's much bettter brands that have the same unique flavor.

real cheese...

>The European says for millionth time between his disgusting teeth, as though Americans don't know this

what about this?

American here, and "American cheese" (for the most part) is nasty.

Smear some mustard on some provolone or pepper jack and BAM! you've got yellow cheese. You're welcome.

Suicide.

Generally I would agree, but I think if you wanted something flavorful like that you could just go for a more commonly available, sharper cheese.

American Cheese melts well and provides something else other than strong flavour, and it's hard to reproduce.

Cant we just ship you some cheese?

coles sells kraft single style "smoked cheese"

its like 3 dollarydoos or some shit

>COON
:thinking:

Thinken bout them coons

I think aldi sells that kind of cheese, not sure though

You forgot the 'smoked' part.

Do they sell canned cheese?
Same thing.

Smoked brie?
This I've got to try.

you can get burger cheese from woolies now

Coles sells smoked sliced cheese that's pretty close

Fuckin oath

It's fucking delicious.

Buy sodium citrate powder online if you want the melty texture.

yeah thats the one

its about as dog shit as you wou would expect store brand cheese to be but it does the job

fucking Hipster

>cheese

This cunt knows what's up.

But seriously OP, why? Why have cheese that's shit on a burger? Just buy a fucking burger from Maccas or Hungry Jacks if you want shit cheese at a reasonable price.

Why not cut a huge fucking chunk of Mainland or King Island Blue and enjoy life?