Comfy Meals

Fact: My cheeseburger at the Trump International Hotel is the comfiest lunch.

I think I might be becoming gay. Not because I'm sucking cock, but because I'm starting to find french fries unappetizing. Those look absolutely disgusting, and would make me feel like shit after eating them.

Is that a slice of onion...under the bun? Heh. Jesus.

BASED

That furniture looks like shit.

I have several comfy meals including but not limited to:
>beef stew
>hash browns
>cabbage wraps
>tomato bisque with toast
>green bean casserole
>red pepper hummus and crackers
>scrambled eggs and bacon
>meatloaf and parsnip mashed potatoes
>hot dirty sex with a tranny
>cuban sandwich
>fried plantains
>hotdogs
>waldorf salad

The list goes on.

Yes, the correlation between not liking fries and homosexuality is indisputably indicative of some French fry faggotry.

Fuck you for supporting a Trump business. Burger looks like shit.

This chair is comfortable as fuck. Legitimately in the top 3 restaurant chairs of all time. I feel like I could take a nap in it.

Take a nap on it an post pics.

Okay.

I'd rather eat from a chipotle dumpster than spend $.01 in any establishment or on any product owned by that monstrosity. That may very well be the worst looking burger and fries I've ever seen in the tackiest setting anywhere in the world.

>vomit.jpg

Why did you pick the onion off of the burger, you faggot? Are you a 16 year old kid?

>I'd rather have a pizza

Protip: turn your phone horizontal with the camera button next to your right thumb. This usually gives correct rotation in uploads.

Are you impresses with the hotel? Which one?

>grilled cheese with cheddar and swiss
>New England clam chowder w/ bread rolls
>buttered biscuits
>hot apple cider

Is it a Trump tower or something? Is this subtle bait?

Not bait. Doesn't he have many hotels? Saying Trump intl. seems vague.

Seems like a place that's expensive for the sake of being a status symbol. I'm sure the experience isn't mediocre but probably not worth the overall price.

yeah, we stay at a bunch of trump hotels, I think my work has a contract with them. The food is fucking garbage. They don't get paid well, so it shows. The last time we had a steak dinner there, we ended up sending it back and going out to eat. The only thing trump hotels does somewhat "ok" is the breakfast. But really, it's fucking breakfast. Pretty hard to fuck up eggs, sausage, and fruit. trump hotels are a fucking joke, and I'm not being political, we always thought they sucked.

I'm gay and love fries, those things look greasy as shit tho

This one happens to be in DC. It's in the renowned and historic Post Office Pavillion. The lobby is stunningly gorgeous and is frequented by the bewildered wanderers who've stepped inside for the purpose of snapping a photo. Trump occupies two of the best buildings on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Its trolling because he is giving his money to Trump with no benefit to himself. Isn't he making you angry? Hes getting mad lulz by spending real money

jesus learn how to post phots ffs

i was in the postal building when it as like a food court/mall/offices. it was gorgeous then, and you could get good food there.

like everything else with him, he is just a temporary owner.

That's because they're clearly truffle fries, which are tossed in truffle old after having been cooked...which is completely retarded but a fad among retards.

>no benefit to himself
uh he got a cheeseburger

Those fries look amazing

It actually makes sense when I think about it. If the burger is hot, elevating the bun with the onion keeps the bottom bun from becoming soggy. And some people dont like onion on their burger, so.