Hey guys

Hey guys,

Quentin from Monster Energy here. We've been running a campaign on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums here for the past few months, but, we'll be moving on in the fall of 2017.

Thanks for all the great threads! /sip/ nation represent.

Anyway, I love this board and my team leader gave me the OK to run a Q&A thread. So, AMA!

Best,
Quentin

When do we get our by 1 get 2 free coupons?

Hi user,

I put in a Discount Code request just for you, to get a BOGO deal. Should be approved shortly.

Thanks for drinking Monster!
-Quentin

Do your /sip/ bots run on free software?

can you make enough for a living by shilling for monster?

;)

Heck yes!

-Quent

why should i buy your shitty product rather than rockstar, which has statistically more caffeine and costs less and is usually on sale 2 for 4 and a ton of flavors

also the cans look more colorful

Hey user!

Both Monster and Rockstar contain 80mg of caffeine per 8oz serving. We also work every day to make sure our energy drinks are more flavorful than the competition.

But hey, it's a free country! :D Rock on!

-Quent

daily reminder that post-ironic ironic faggotry is still faggotry

>80

are you taking the miss m8 ?

the standard can is 160, their extra is 260 which is higher than any other can on the shelf

Are you still going to shill on Veeky Forums?

>tfw monster is shilling boards
*takes a sip*

Hi there,

After September we're moving on from Veeky Forums in general, AFAIK. Thanks for the question!

-Quent

I don't drink your retarded drink, but one can probably has more than one serving.

Fuck off with your shilling shit.

next time you’re going to larp, at least be a sipper. monster doesn’t have 80mg of caffeine per serving and rockstar has 120

if you were really a monster employee, you’d note how monster focuses on recreating nostalgic soft drink flavors with none of the calories and has a proprietary energy blend unmatched by its competitors

instead you’re just a loser redditor baiting for attention

mods?

Was pretty obvious and very embarrasing for your campaign

lol he's a guerilla outreach social media marketer. If he spewed a bunch of "fine print" robotic bullshit he would loose his buddy-buddy image.

Nice thread mate! Hope you'll keep on having such innovative ad campaigns! Also, are you planning on any new flavors? I'd love to try a sage flavored one!

it doesnt matter, NO other energy drink on the US market has 240MG of total caffeine options

Rockstar does and a wide variety of flavors within that series, almost 10 IIRC

and nearly 1:1 in terms of their total overall flavor options

source: cafineninformer

Have you ever met Quontetia from McDonald's marketing?

DISREGARD THIS I SUCK COCKS

ALSO ROCKSTAR IS BETTER

-Quent

If this post is serious please kys