I'm at the IKEA Crayfish Party. I got invited here by a Swedish expat

I'm at the IKEA Crayfish Party. I got invited here by a Swedish expat.

I'm not sure what to expect but it seems warm butter and herbs, a crustaceans best friend, wasn't offered.

At least it's authentic, I'm surrounded by chinks and slimes so it feels like I'm in Sweden. Well played IKEA.

It's traditional swedish custom for the Muslims present to ejaculate on the crayfish for the whites to enjoy.

>Ikea
Order some meatballs, extra horse meat.

It's crawfish. Europe is wrong again.

>crawfish seasoned with water
>the only american put one crawfish on the table where they should be
>plates of ketchup
>digestive cookies and raw dough

Expect horse meat OP.

EXPECT IT.

>Be a stupid shit European
>Refer to cocktail sauce as ketchup

I wish you retards would leave. You might be allowed on other boards, but yuros should be banned here. You don't even know what food is.

OP here, been eating Crayfish for the past hour or so. The meatballs taste odd and the consistency is really soggy/spongy. Pretty gross, the salmon and dill sauce was choice though.

Again I can't emphasise the level of chink speak being shouted at both ends of the table whilst we keep getting eyeballed by the Muslims both serving us and across the room.

At least they keep serving their crappy lemon schnapps. Skol.

>no dill
>lemon
>authentic
You've been bamboozled.

>lemon snaps
What the actual fuck

if that's cocktail sauce, it's shitty, like 1% horseradish. it looks like ketchup

I never understood why eating horse meat was considered taboo, I've eaten it plenty of times. Horses are basically as dumb as cows, do people actually think of them as pets or something? I always considered them livestock

>do people actually think of them as pets or something?
Some people do.

Historically in the US they were far to important as a means of transportation and agricultural work to eat. The close working relationship and intelligence of the horse allowed for bonds to form. That carried over even after technology made their usefulness obsolete and was reinforced through the books, television and movies mythologizing the west.

I don't know what's up with the schnapps but when it slowed down one of the catering staff brought a bottle over and started pouring for us. Even him and his mate had a few shots.

>no lemon
>no spiced cheese
what tha heck

get drunk on the akvevit
the only good thing about going to that soulless global chainstore

Pretentious setup for a mudbug that's often eaten by the lowest form of white trash on the daily.

That's more or less Swedish moonshine.

Looks pretty interesting. Is this a big thing or something?

>and intelligence of the horse

>intelligence of the horse

Horse lovers are 100% rich women who have never had to care for them or yearn for the d. They are stupid, mean animals and anyone who is fooled by their heard animal behavior needs to leave the gene pool.

so what about all the horse lovers who live on ranches and ride daily?

im just curious how you reconcile your reality with these facts

Apparently they randomly occur. The only people who seem to be in the loop are the slant eyes since they always make up an 80% majority at these things according to what I've seen and heard from my friend.

The crayfish are all sourced from China though so there could be a link there I suppose.

>chinks in Sweden
God damn. Is there anywhere where does cockroaches won't go?

main reason is most horses have drugs in them which fuels the stigma. ive had it raw, its actually pretty good

imagine the world is a bunch of buckets. china (india, africa and finland too) are cess buckets. once they get full they overflow into the rest of the clean buckets.

Swede here. It's an old tradition but it's not like Thanksgiving or something. You just invite some family over and eat crayfish and drink booze.

No, user. You are does cockroaches

how expensive is it? crayfish and lobster are bonkers overpriced here

Wypipo don't season or flavor their food. What you expect?

*slurps tea loudly*

>he thinks cows dont receive hormones

>using a picture of a cow bred to not have myostatin

what does that have to do with farmers dumping hormones in food?

i bet you think olympic athletes are all natty too

That cow has a genetic condition where it does not produce myostatin. It happens to whippets, too. No hormones are involved.

he knows you retard, thats why i didnt respond to him

They're synonyms you actual moron. Both are right

It's normal to eat horse meat in lower Saxony, Germany. And horses are an important part of the culture here.

wasnt at all talking about eu. meant more the big 3 and their 3 spin offs (Britain Usa Australia, Scotland Canada New Zealand)

It's big in France too apparently.

Horses were culturally important to Americans. It was your car and possibly your livelihood. You need to understand the US is as large as the entirety of Europe.

In the west stealing a man's horse was once a hangable offense. So you see, it's like eating a dog to us. However old horses in America are put in dog food.

Swede here, here's how a kräftskiva goes down.

You get your whole family together from different parts of the country/world.
Buy an absolute dickload of crawfish and akvavit.
Set up a longtable in the yard, under party tents because it will invariably rain.
Sit everyone down, eat for hours because you never really get full on crawfish. As the children get restless they will be set free to amuse themselves while the adults get wasted on akvavit.
Lots of singing, catching up, arguments, etc.
When the crayfish are gone, bring forth the cheese tray.
This is usually the point where things get blurry.

Wake up a shattered mess of your former self, smelling like fish and cheese, and spend the day hungover trying to be pleasant to people you only meet once a year.

Had a company crayfish party this thursday. It ended with a waterfight and some coworkers taking my phone and reading some pretty uncharming things from my search history out loud in front of the 70 year old estonian i was hitting on.

Thank god it's just a summer job...