What compels people to argue viciously about nutrition and diet on the Internet...

What compels people to argue viciously about nutrition and diet on the Internet? It's somehow more pathetic than arguing about religion or politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PICKLE RICK!!!

What compels you to post a thread on this board?
Really pathetic and sad.

I *burrrp* TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA

*dabs aggressively*

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT FUCK YOU GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
I HATE PICKLEPOSTERS SO FUCKING MUCH

FUCK YOU!!!!!

I'm not sure about "viciously" but the discussion transpires because both nutrition and diet exist with different fields of thoughts on both. It's actually important to talk about it and debate.

If you want to argue about stupid shit, both /b/ and /v/ exist.

literally no one on reddit posts pickle rick, it's a homegrown Veeky Forums meme... everybody just have a good time

>doesnt understand the subtext of rick and morty
the unenlightened sadden me.

Easy. People don't know what they feel. They think they are doing something wrong because the world is going downhill. So what if they are eating the wrong stuff? You are what you eat right? And all the facts sbout what to eat and what not to eat can't be wrong. I read that paprica as what makes me upset. But that chili will make me happy again. I read that bread will make me die young. But we're supposed to want to get old shits so I better eat omega 3. Fact is food isn't important.

We all use Reddit, you included, faggot, let's just finally admit that and move on. Thanks.

People get butthurt about nutrition because there's no consensus about a lot of it, and to provide info that contradicts what they do is to imply that they're doing it wrong. It's usually fat people wanting to lose weight who get up in arms about it.

The same reason you feel the need to post your god awful shit thread, faggot

I thought that would get a response, but holy shit.

PICKLE RICK!!!!

Food came before both and you will die without food unlike those other two
*BURP*
GODS NOT REAL user
*BURP*
DOESNT MATTER WHETHER YOU VOTED FOR BLUMPF OR SHILLARY

End yourself

it's a facebook meme
everyone is posting it on facebook
arguing about nutrition is better than arguing about pol and religion, because when you give an argument you actually provide facts with it

>Rick & Morty is home-grown on Veeky Forums

Are you serious right now user?

>because when you give an argument you actually provide facts with it
Ideally. But I think most of the people who argue nutrition here missed that memo

You are dead anyway

>when you give an argument you actually provide facts with it

Explain the endless Vegan threads.

because you're on planet earth,where people believe that being right with only opinions and 0 facts is more important than centuries of medicine development

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>We
Fuck that mess

Im not part of your "we"

Oh for fucks sake

I really, REALLY like this pasta, mind if I save it?

Go ahead, Cheryl!

pickle rick improves this boards quality by a ~20%, providing that every summerfag that witnesses such posts and gets butthurt about them leaves this site immediatly

Nice reddit post

As soon as we can collectively admit we are Reddit, we can move on.

The fact that you took the time to reply and are so defensive about the subject indicates that you are lying.

There seems to be a large overlap of people who are always REALLY into diet or nutrition and who have mental illness, I have observed this an unbelievable amount of times

Eating greasy food or whatever the new bad thing of the year is (see: Dan Cilley and gluten) is the cause of ALL bad things in your life, depression, acne, etc

Idk where it comes from but it is a big red flag for serious mental illness

No, I'm not talking about your neighborhood soccer mom buying avocados or their husband buying some gay little stout, I'm talking about the nutters who post unsourced infographics everywhere and will attribute anything to what they ate.

It's just /tv/ hating reddit and by extension R&M so much they pretend to be reddit and shitpost this on every board.

If you don't find this hilarious then you don't belong here

justification of their own lifestyle

Is he, (dare I say it?), /ourpickle/?

Because Americans ACTUALLY BELIEVE that they need to eat all 5 synthetic waste chemical food groups in order to stay alive. They call them "b vitamins." Gets me every time.

PICKLE RICK

You people are all autistic, and I'm not talking about OP here.