ITT weird food things you did as a kid

I used to have my mom boil Lasagna noodles and I would dip the strips in Ragu Pizza sauce and eat them like that.

I would make family size frozen lasagnas and eat the whole thing myself. I miss those days sometimes.

My mom would make chili with kidney beans which I then hated so I would meticulously pick out the kidney beans from my chili like an autist before eating it.

I had a co-worker that got Wendy's chili a lot. She would pull out all the beans one by one.

I used to eat a whole raw onion with mustard.

I used to put a strange variety of condiments on my food because it made me feel like a chef.

Pb, ham, cheese, soy sauce, relish sandwiches and other variants were not uncommon.

My mom would make chili with onions and I'd pick it out. When she'd cook it with turkey I'd tell her to fuckoff.

desu if she's not making a White Chili with that Turkey she really can fuck off

Banana and syrup sandwiches.

I'm allergic to milk so I would eat cereal with Gatorade..coco puffs and fruit punch gatorade...those were the days.

That sounds delicious senpai.

Chard tortilla

vegetables

I save the broken pieces of fry lasagna whenever I cook it, after about 4/5 boxes I have enough saved I boil it and serve it aldente with quartered brussel sprouts butter and cream

My sister used to take arbie's seasoned curly fries, sprinkle them with garlic salt and seasoning salt, then dunk them in a mixture of half ranch dressing half tacobell fire sauce...

That sounds delicious are you crazy.

I used to eat uncooked noodles.

Also had a habit of taking flour, chewing it in my mouth until it formed a dough with the saliva, and then eating it.

I used to put, (I forget the brand) ceaser dressing on white bread and eat it

sounds comfy desu senpai

Ketchup sandwiches and rolling pieces of bread around until is became a squished ball and then eating it.

Kraft cheese product and ketchup sandwiches on white bread

Microwave popcorn dipped in ketchup, or if I'm feeling fancy curry powder ketchup.

Gonna do that again this weekend

Actually that's very common in some places

Frozen waffle with cream cheese spread into the crevices and chocolate syrup drizzled on top.

This was about 70 lbs ago, but I still kinda miss them.

I liked having a bowl of ketchup with crushed crackers mixed in. I also liked mayonnaise with crunchy bacon. Ah, my childhood.

i used to do this as a child whenever i got chicken nuggets but now i do it once a week or so

i suck the meat out the nugget, eat it, then dip the skin in sauce

I would add chocolate milk, peanut butter, jelly, and crumbled chocolate chip cookies to ice cream to make a sundae. To be honest, I think I was a genius when I was a kid and don't really get why I stopped doing this.,

That sounds completely fine except for the ranch. Replace that with any other type of sauce that doesn't taste like Oprah's feet after a 24 hour jogging session and I would be into it for sure.

Carmel sauce and mcnuggets

My fatass self back then never learned what I was actually doing but from time to time my mom caved in and let me do it

Back when we had a Tex-Mex restaurant nearby, as a kid I'd get a tortilla and put my tendies and fries in it and eat it like that.

Liverwurst and ketchup sandwiches.

There were these frozen deep dish pizzas that I liked, and I had a specific amount of time I would microwave them so that they would remain half frozen and half hot. The frozen side would be cold but would feature a pretty pizza-like consistency aside from a few chunks of ice that never melted. As you got towards the center, you'd get a sensation of both freezing and burning, and then once you crossed over to the other side it was pure volcano sauce.

I guess it's kind of like fire and ice condoms but for pizza.

The chad tortilla?

yellow american, mustard, and cinnamon powder on white bread

I used to like pasta without tomato sauce. Now, I love tomato sauce and can drink V8 like a redneck alcoholic drinks Budweiser.

I used to make "dessert quesadillas" with chocolate chips and cinnamon.

I ate frozen concentrated orange juice like it was sherbet.

>suck the meat out the nugget

made me lol (laugh out loud)

>allergic to milk
Do you lack toast and tolerance?

Is that what lol means? I thought lol meant laughing on-line

I'd make my macaroni and cheese regularly. Then I'd put one serving in a bowl. Then I'd pour milk in and eat it like cereal. Macaroni and cheese cereal. So I could drink the milk as I ate the Mac.

I want to shake you senseless

Sounds pretty tasty, Nigeria

I used to drink Tabasco out of the bottle and drink dill pickle brine.

>flour

That seems oddly satisfying.

tuna, cheese, ketchup sandwhiches

I had a friend who in high school took those vegetable straw snacks and would squirt packets of mayo across them like ketchup on tiny hotdogs. It made me and everybody at lunch nauseous
He was also a brony, so THAT'S the type of person who masturbates to cartoon horses.

Maple syrup sanwiches.
Just straight up eating raw spaghetti. Not indivual pieces either, I chewed/sucked on whole big bunches at once, until the ends got soft.

ketchup sandwich

Make grape jelly and turkey sandwiches. The other day I got curious and made a strawberry jam and cheese sandwich, pretty damn good.

I used to squish up slices of wonder bread and eat the squidgy lumps it became

Cute posts lol(lots of love)

No, I mean I have an allergy to the fuck huge proteins in cows milk.

>Make grape jelly and turkey sandwiches
The thanksgiving cranberry sauce out of a can is literally just shitty jelly

>The thanksgiving cranberry sauce out of a can is literally just shitty jelly
Triggered

Growing up I would eat hot dogs without cooking them first. I thought it was totally normal, my parents would even suggest I eat them like that. I didn't realize that wasn't common until I was 11 and at a friend's house, where I reached into his fridge to grab an uncooked hot dog to eat and his family looked at me with absolute disgust

He lactates for taller ants?

My dad used to come home drunk and beat my mom while I ate mustard and pickles on bread because we couldn't afford sandwich meat.

I know what that's like. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

This pasta is stale, please do not respond to my posts ever again.

>syrup sammiches

Damn user. That's just crazy enough to be true

They are already cooked, used to do that shit all the time.
Your friends parents are retarded. Would they be disgusted if you are some machine processed boned and rolled cold cuts? No. Same thing though.

It's also tired pasta.

When I was a kid I would eat a burger one piece at a time. I would flip it and start with the bottom bun because they usually dont have any sauce so you gotta get the worse donr first. I always use to look forward to the top bun because it had the sauce and sometimes stuck to veggies on it. Now I only eat a burger like that if im not in public.

>redneck alcoholic drinks Budweiser
Excuse you, rednecks moved on to Busch. Bud is for faggots and Mexicans now.

tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches with wonder bread

You're the redneck that made this post aren't you?

When I was little I use to eat Cheese-Its by chewing them up into a paste, spitting it out, rolling it into a ball, and then eat it.
Any time my mom makes lasagna and there's extra pasta sheets that aren't being used, I do the same shit. It's delicious.

Taco pizza

Just a tortilla shell with a bit of tomato sauce and american cheese

>rednecks
>eating tomatoes

it's got the electrolytes that goes crave

Crusty bread rolls filled with condensed milk (pic very related). We would dig the soft insides out making a small hole, and then pour condensed milk into the outer shell until it was full. Delicious at the time but I might throw up from the sweetness now.

>subjecting yourself to eating something you enjoy in a matter which makes it unpleasant

Asian people do that normally

Dude, in the summer in the south the tomato sandwich on grocery white bread with Dukes and fresh picked tomato is ubiquitous among the whitetrash. It's a fucking classic.

Picked all the onions and peppers out of sloppy joes, and I mean all. Put potato chips in my peanut butter sandwiches if I didn't have crunchy. Would NEVER let my food touch other shit on the plate. Gagged at even a thought of a tomato on a cold cut sandwich, yet ate mounds of ketchup with everything.

What are those curly lasagna noodles called? I've never seen them before

I do both of those things also, and uncooked oats. I scared myself out of it a little bit with all of the e-coli or salmonella or whatever that supposedly commonly contaminates raw flour.

Ordered pizza without cheese.
Dipped it in a cheese dip.

I used to bake lunchables pizza in the toaster oven, am I weird for doing that?

>bowl of ketchup
u srs?

>lasgana noodles

Pretty sure i broke a tooth doing that.

this is my favorite pasta

I like mustard on my pancakes.

I cooked water soaked bread with universal vegetable condiment and ketchup in the small pot, tasted sort of okay.

Still, at least you had more sensible taste than most people in this thread.

I was told about tomato and peanut butter sandwiches a few weeks back. It has changed everything.

Whenever I would get fries from a fast food place as a kid I used to eat them all the way down until the very end of the fry, but then I'd leave the end-nub uneaten and hide them in the creases of my couch or under the seats of my mom's car.

White bread, butter, strawberry Nestle Quick powder. It's a miracle I wasn't a type 2 by high school

I ate lots of banana pepper and mayo sandwiches when I was a kid. Also used to eat salted burger with a shit ton of ketchup mixed in, Tang powder on bread and raw sausages/hotdogs with A1 sauce (which I still like).

I would take a baked potato, hollow it out, mix the guts up with lots of butter, sour cream, and BBQ sauce. Then put it back in the potato skin and use it like a bowl. I called it BBQ potato soup.

Eating ramen dry, Crunch it up and pour the seasoning ontop, mix and dry your fucking mouth out from the salt

I've heard this is called a savage pop tart in prison.

I would never do something like that but I masturbate to cartoon horses

I had two 1. I used to dip raw hot dogs in butter and eat them in the middle of the night. 2. I ate so many oranges I fucked up my stomach lining

And now you're here posting about it. Marinate on that for a second.

I used to make this in high school 2 or 3 times a week.
Toasted Eggo waffles smothered in Nutella, sandwiching a microwaved frozen bean burrito, topped off with maple syrup.

Why not just eat the burrito and then have the waffle thing for dessert? Mixing it sounds horrible. Were you high?

It was actually pretty good. Maple syrup and refried beans pair surprisingly well. No, I never did drugs.