I wonder what's for dinner?

What is on the menu for you tonight?

For me it is:
Cap off platinum beef rib steak
Salad of 3 green's, fennel, carrot's, almonds, cashews and cranberries with a sweet shallot dressing I made.
And
Roasted cobs of corn with butter.

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/a-visual-guide-to-100-calories-of-nuts-snack-tips-from-the-kitchn-201778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baked chicken thighs and oven roasted vegetables.
was excellent

sorry for vertical

A big sirloin steak seasoned with salt and pepper cooked on a charcoal grill. 5 natty lights. That is all.

Baked 'taters & broccoli seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and cyane. Chicken breast stuffed with a bit of cheese. Bretty good, I enjoyed it, but broccoli always gives me the shits the day after.

Looks excellent.
Sounds okay.
Sounds unfortunate.

>having steak dinner
>steak barely constitutes a "side" on your plate

lol cuck

>eating more than a palm sized portion of meat with each of your meals.

It's called portion control, fatty foopa.

Looks tasty, OP.

I'm having chicken-crust pizza and a caesar salad because keto. It's actually pretty darn good.

That looks special.

For me it's the Galley Boy from Swenson's.

Pastrami
Bacon
Mayo
Mild cheddar
Black pepper
Flour tortilla

No, it's called having a vagina.

i might have some quinoa, i'm not sure yet, or maybe i'll eat an equivalent number of calories in refined white sugar

you do realize the amount of almonds and cashews you put on your "salad" has MORE calories than the amount of fucking steak no your plate right?

>HURRRRR PORTION CONTROLLLLL

Made some quick beef and broccoli

There are 5 almonds, and 6 cashews.
That's like... maybe 100 calories on the high side.
The steak is probably 200g, which is 500 calories if it were lean. Which Rib Steak is not.
Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this obviously wrong post.

Nah, it's called not being a fatty fatty two-by-four

Looks not bad, but the broccoli looks over-cooked for my tastes.
I'd still eat it though, I like beef, and rice dishes.

I've never actually eaten Pastrami.

Oh, no there are 7 cashews.

Yeah it got a bit soft. Was using a new wok that I have to get used to.

You're not missing a whole lot. It's just okay in my opinion

>That's like... maybe 100 calories on the high side.

high side? 5 cashews is already 80 calories. habitually lowballing your estimates like that is the reason you are fat in the first place.

and there are 7 cashews that are VISIBLE. the ones not in frame are obviously not counted in your "estimate".

>consumption of meat makes one more of a man
lol

1 cashew is 9 calories.
7*9 is 63
63 + 35 is 98.

One cashew is only 9 calories and almonds are 7, 9*6+7*5=89

wrong. 10 cashews are 160 calories. cherry picking the most favorable entries in MFP is another reason you are fat.

Mmmmmm

Picked up a BBQ a couple of days ago but haven't had a chance to break it in until tonight. Reall basic, just some italian sausage with corn and carrots, came out bretty gud tho

1oz/28g is 160 calories and roughly 23 pieces

1 oz is 10 pieces. instead of guessing how much your food weighs, how about actually weighing it? another reason you are fat.

thekitchn.com/a-visual-guide-to-100-calories-of-nuts-snack-tips-from-the-kitchn-201778 are you a fucking idiot? Also not the person who posted the picture.