Ramen

Ramen.

I don't like eggs in my ramen.

McChicken ™

>fucking corn
get out

Then what would you angry boys put in your ramen?

I like ramen and all but I'll never understand peoples obsession with Japanese food. Tempura, udon, ramen, sushi. I don't get it.

That ramen looks good. I don't really like corn in it but I'd still eat it.

Everything else looks good, except the butter. It's a Sapporo thing I guess. Marinated eggs are fucking awesome, don't know what that other guys problem is. Another of my personal favourite toppings are cabbage.

looks like shit
real ramen doesn't have that much shit in it, its a small portion of meat , lots of broth and filler noodles

murikan fatass version is 3 huge slices of ham a whole egg a slab of butter, fucking 900 ounces of green onion and a helping of corn

really hope OP was just shitposting, because thats awful

Not sure if OP's murikan or not, but putting butter in ramen is a thing in northern parts of Japan.

This has to be bait.

>obsessed yuropoors/weebs throwing tantrums again

Where are the noodles?

>corn with ramen
>grains with grains

Corn was a mistake.

How I doin' guys?

whats the spice on the ham?

Thats the most Japanese ramen that has been posted on this board in a while dumbass. Even with out looking at the ingredients you can just look at the bowl and see it isn't some weird shiny black plastic junk and know its Japanese

>Thats the most Japanese ramen that has been posted on this board in a while dumbass
No it's a bowl of meat and vegetables. There's no noodles in the bowl.

Ramen is soup + noodles.

>3 or 4 tiny things in at the side of the bowl
I suppose those might be noodles.

Could you consider that maybe, all those toppings are sitting on top of the noodles

Yes, it seems like OP is an Amerilard platefag. All the attention to set out those toppings so neatly on a simple bowl of noodles. Then drop a huge piece of butter on top, for those badly-needed calories.

so when I cook ramen I drain the broth and don't add anything except the flavor packet and some butter. is that ok or should I feel bad?

it's delicious.

You eat that buttur, child

Looks nice.

Is that for me?

rumin

I did not care for this