Things that trigger you

I don't like how they put the cheese on top of the lettuce so the cheese stays cold

they put the lettuce in the fryer too retard? they wouldn't just put cheese on something cold

What I like to do is assemble my taco, plate them and then stand across the room and just throw fistfuls of shredded lettuce at them.

Wherever it lands it falls.

When they put condiments on the bun directly so it just soaks into the bread

when they put pickles on your sandwich but it's the shitty vinegar kind and not the fermented sour dill kind

YES I've been thinking about this for yeas now.

what

When a waitress asks if i'm sure I want my steak rare.

>this and when the people you are dining with are super judgmental about it

I'll take mine still mooing ;)

Believe me a lot of people are retarded and ask for rare when they mean medium rare. Then they bitch that the steak is raw. It happened so often that I began to wonder if some did it on purpose for free shit.

Just order your burgers with no ketchup or whatever.

I eat mine BLOODY

Tacos without escamol. OP's pic is revolting.

Re
No the condiment needs to be placed between toppings and Patty it's the only way

Alright, but it's gonna be messy

Lolno. Just tell them that you want your buns toasted.

Toast my bun baby

I am german and I have never had a taco. Is that thing impossible to eat without spilling and dropping half the contents all over the place or does it only look that way?

It is. Also hard taco shells are objectively shit, soft or rolled tacos a best and everyone knows this

The big problem is the hard taco shell. You have no idea where it's going to snap when you bite into it.

Tacos trigger me because they're a bitch to eat and you're bound to end up with cuts on the inside of your mouth because that shit is hard and sharp.

That and those fried corn pieces of shit will cut the roof of your mouth while shitting your taco filling out the other side. Most Hispanics prefer corn tortillas but, for me, it's the flour torrilla

This is actually the best way to do it. Minus the standing across the room exaggeration

Actual mexicans don't use the hard corn type though.

Yeah I know, they use fresh made corn tortillas. I was just saying that flour tortillas aren't as "authentic" but are way better

No, you fold the back end of the taco (away from your initial bite) back into itself and you're fine.
Stop going to fucking Taco Bell, crispy tortillas are gross and messy.
See above, also check with your pediatrician, you might be retarded.
This is the only person out of all you retards who has any clue.
Eat pic related's jism and enjoy

That would so trigger me too. Except I've had sex before so it doesn't.

Flour tortillas are also "authentic" and eaten in Mexico. I also think they taste a lot better than corn tortillas - I really only like them fried (for soups, as chips, etc.)

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens