NICE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2FOcFiqLeE
youtube.com/watch?v=teoEt3OvsGc
varusteleka.com/en/product/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can-dark-10-pcs-box-red/21606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tray
nice and nice

>when the shortening in the biscuits is definitely rancid but still completely edible with a little effort

Has he ever hated a meal? Like one that was completely fine and edible, but just tasted bad?

I swear he loves everything.

I remember one time he ate some asian mre with fish balls (like meatballs made of fish) and he said it was just really not good.

Then he ate like 10 of the powdered milk nutrient tablets and said they were the best thing ever created.

Is Steve the ideal male?

You may not like it, but a daily diet of 3kcals of old rations is what peak performance looks like.

Are these things hard to get a hold of? I want to buy some random countrys ration from like 2012 and eat it. Are there special market places or do people just send him shit?

he buys some and has friends who send him stuff
You can google rations and most of the time they will be from 2015 or 2016 but I'm sure you can find older ones as well as 2017 ones

I've heard rumors a lot of these put shit in the food to like clog you up and make you not shit? To like make it easier on the soldiers so they aren't shitting all the time. Is this true? Is Steve just blocked up 24/7?

He has such nice big strong arms

>I've heard rumors a lot of these put shit in the food to like clog you up and make you not shit? To like make it easier on the soldiers so they aren't shitting all the time. Is this true? Is Steve just blocked up 24/7?

Well, first of all there are so many drink mixes in a MRE because you're supposed to be drinking a ton of water every day to counter that effect.

Also, soldiers in the field can't always get their hands on clean water or sanitizer tablets, so sometimes they may need to drink from a river or stream or something, which will have a 99% chance of causing explosive diarrhea

So you're saying yes, they do have stuff to make you not shit? I'm just curious.

>So you're saying yes, they do have stuff to make you not shit? I'm just curious.

err not exactly

It's more like they lack the stuff that makes you shit

the meals are very high in fat and carbs, and very low in fiber

low fiber means shit can't move very well through your ass

Interesting. Thanks user

I want him to hold me and gently shake me to sleep with his hand tremors :3c

What did Tarantino mean by this?

>that coffee cup

it means hes Keyzer Soze

The poutine MRE

>tfw confirmed hiss

Is it true he dates Jenny Nicholson?

He didn't like the Canadian MRE dinner, but he loved the breakfast and lunch so much that I think they overruled it.

It's rare for MREs to be outright bad. They're generally made to be high salt/high fat so despite looking ugly they're usually pretty tasty.

oh ah uhm ew woa ah gah eh wew aa

thats jsut wow oh wu uh ow

bad

he said the fishballs were the most tradable of the bunch. they were far from his worst experience

Can anybody do what this guy does?
Does he just have a gut of steel built up from eating decades old MREs?

STIR
DING DING DING DING DING

military bf says to always get the vegetarian mre because it's the least shitty

I've noticed that a lot of the modern MREs that Steve covers have whole wheat biscuits, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and other whole grains. Is this just a bias based on what I've seen or have MREs just gotten better?

I hope so. Two beautiful people making decadant love

German rations were A E S T H E T I C
youtube.com/watch?v=s2FOcFiqLeE

Google searched for chocolate with cola after watching that vid. Welcome to the fucking botnet

Let's take one more bite

so did you ever find it

The chocolate in the pic seems to be the modern incarnation. The name means chocolate, caffeine and cola.

There was a thread about it on here the other day, but it looked like astroturfing so I avoided it.

>no way am I eating that
>ah what the hell I'll try some
>oh ugh god why am I eating this ugh

According to Wikipedia the recipe hasn't changed since the original, but then Steve says in the video it tastes different to the modern ones (not necessarily worse though)

I think they've just got better. He says that 2015(?) Russian mountain ration is the best he's ever had, and it genuinely did look good

Love when he does that.

>tfw steve makes a rhythm when he taps his mixing spoon

Coffee. Instant. Type one.

What's the deal with that then, is it a genuine muscular disease or is it just nerves from opening very expensive packages?

He tried that 90s omelet and ham MRE which was notorious for being bad and said it was delicious

He got super AIDS from eating 50 year old milk tablets and meat.

kino post famalam

>eats something that he states smells awful
>wow that's really bad
>I don't think I can eat this
>goes back for second bite later on

>Wow, it's pretty good
>The left side of my mouth is swelling
>Yea, pretty good.

Tremorgenic Mycotoxin toxicity maybe? He eats a lot of old food that's covered in mold

Considering how many questionable canned goods he has eaten I'm surprised he has never gotten botulism or something.

What is wrong with the sith's left leg?

Honest question, Veeky Forums, what does the military so if you have a food allergy?

I was wondering the same thing.

We don't accept the 1% of the population with real food allergies and beat it out of the other pschosomatic 99% during boot camp.

Wait the US seriously excludes people with food allergies from the draft?

yeah senpai

OFC. Who wants a soldier that could get deathly sick at any moment from a tiny bit of allergen?

Same deal with diabetics famalam.

No hiss...

There was a polish MRE that had festering water and he nearly threw up. There's also this,youtube.com/watch?v=teoEt3OvsGc
which had a giant block of something somewhat like chocolate that he couldn't eat.

That's not really intentional, and I know that newer MRE biscuits have a bunch of fiber added to them because people were complaining about cement shits. The gum isn't a laxative like people say, they're just chiclets.

I started doing more curls after spending a whole afternoon watching Steve.

American MREs range from acceptable to decadent.

Varusteleka has it the cheapest, although you might want to order a fuckton at once to offset the shipping.
varusteleka.com/en/product/scho-ka-kola-100-g-tin-can-dark-10-pcs-box-red/21606
11/10 delicious and it goes great with coffee.

I heard that the super notoriously bad omelet was the vegetable omelet.

Oh ma nwow, look at that can, its just ew, oh it juust bulging so much.

Man you gott watch when its pall poofy like that, gnarly botchulism.... Oh well lets get this guy open and have a taste whazts inside.....

was steve actually in the military?

No, he's just really interested in MREs and various other rations ever since he had one while camping in 1997. He's also into militaria and history and other cool stuff like that. You can read his mreinfo.com posts if you want to catch up on your Steve lore. MREinfo is a nice place in general.

Nearly forgot, the tins are great for storing small parts for something. They stay together pretty well yet open easily, and they come with bits of paper to divide the inside into two and take notes on. They also still smell like chocolate and coffee for a long time after they're empty.

>you will never enjoy a cup of coffee instant type 2 and some smooth 60 year old Newports with Steve

I can't stand the way this dude talks. Sad because his videos are good otherwise.

I can't stand the way you post.
WHAT NOW?