Anyone else here feel like the Whopper is a really good burger? It just seems to hit the nail on the head for me...

Anyone else here feel like the Whopper is a really good burger? It just seems to hit the nail on the head for me, it tastes great, the condiments combined with the salad and beef just work in the right way, and it's actually filling , no need to eat two or three of them

I don't even get a large fry when I enjoy a Whopper, I remember the first time I bought this and I couldn't finish the fries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGCCIBDpwUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were the fries hot and crunch?

Did they let blacks touch your food?

>Anyone else here feel like the Whopper is a really good burger?
Same here, I think it is the best burger you can get (considering the limited numer of American fastfood chains in Germany). It is wayyy better than the BigMac.

It's the best cheesesless burger.

Damn beat me to it. The whopper is the only burger ive ever had that tastes SOOO much better without cheese

Hello Burger King marketing executive/ironic shitposter! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Fuck you

As an australian I agree with this.
We obviously don't get the super high quality fast food like america does, but the whopper is easily the best of what we do get.

Its pretty good but the McDonalds Big Tasty is similar but superior

Northern eurofag detected.

I've had the whopper twice and it's always bland as fuck. And not even bland in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGCCIBDpwUo

>Double pickle
>Double lettuce
So fuckin good makes that burger fluffy.

>England
>northern Europe

pick 1

>super high quality fast food like America does
M8 have you seen the fucking slop mcdonalds serves up in the USA?

The whopper is dogshit

The patty tastes burnt
You only get lettuce from the white bit
Pickles are wrong
Onions cut into rings so you end up pulling out everything when you take a bite
No burger sauce just way too much mayo and ketchup
Bun is dry and not toasted

The whopper is the essence of a half-assed family barbecue burger

>combined with the salad

Idiot

I genuinely can't tell if this is really bad viral marketing, or if you're just shitposting.

Either way, fuck you, and fuck everything you represent.

Hey, I'm not a whopper shill but I just gotta yell at you for saying the burger isn't toasted. I worked at BK back in the day and they toast every bun

Burger king food, when made at it's best, is probably the best fast food...

the only problem is that at best, 1 out of 20 stores are even somewhat ran properly so usually the food tastes like garbage