Does anyone actually like oatmeal cookies?

Oatmeal cookie is my favorite cookie and normal scum say its disgusting then immediately beetus themselves with octuple chunk chocolate chip cookies. Who here likes it

Not a fan of them with raisins but oatmeal butterscotch cookies are the shit !!

Oatmeal with raisins is the patrician cookie to end all patrician cookies.

Chocolate chip oatmeal children GTFO

I love chewy oatmeal cookies, especially with molasses.

However I find a lot of them to be unpleasant because they're either crisp instead of chewy, or they get fucked up by the presence of large chunks of something in them (nuts, raisins, etc.)

Peanut Butter Oatmeal is where it's at.

You ever wonder why old people live these?
Imagine being around for 80 odd years
All the food you've eaten, your palate would be astoundingly massive.
Which is why these are so patrician
A lifetime of flavours yet this simple baked good tops it all.
The ultimate pleb filter.

this.
chewy oatmeal cookies are the fucking bomb

I unironically like oatmeal cookies better than any other cookie instead of raisins though I prefer cranberries in mine.

It's the only kind of cookie I can eat. Most store bought are shit greasy tho.

Was pleasantly surprised by how good oatmeal cookie from Firehouse Subs is. Also firemen, how fucking gay are they with their big muscles and hoses and holding their breath a long time?

Best recipe?

They're my favorite cookie aswell. Do you know any recipes where the main ingredient is not flour or sugar. I love them but cant bring myself to eat them when they're 400 cals each.

Oatmeal and raisin are probably my favourite.
If there's loads of chocolate variations and then oatmeal... I'll 9 times out of 10 choose oatmeal.

I like both raisins and chocolate chips in oatmeal cookies. But I get so fucking triggered when some petulant manchild complains about "disgusting raisins, eww".

this

I love em. My favorite are chewy, made with mollasses, rum soaked raisins, and walnuts.

They're incredible. Definitely my favorite.

Chocolate oatmeal cookie.

The End

Throw some chocolate in that shit.

Oatmeal peanutbutter chocolate chip m&m

Put some chocolate chips in them oatmeal cookies, and I'm sold

take a bowl

put peanut butter in it

put oats in it

put honey in it

mix that shit

put it in freezer

fucking cum

Love 'em, can't eat 'em, gots diabeetus. Feelsbatman.

>the virgin cookie

I love oatmeal cookies
don't particularly like chocolate chips in cookies
hate raisins in cookies
oatmeal peanut butter > most else

This. Get those raisins out of here, they've got much better places to be. Like in a cinnamon bagel.

>the chad muffin

As long as they're soft and chewy, they're easily the best. Oatmeal cookies, especially oatmeal raisin cookies, are as much of a pleb filter as vanilla ice cream.