What's the best fast food, and why is it Culver's?

What's the best fast food, and why is it Culver's?

>inb4 m-m-muh In-n-out
>inb4 m-m-muh Whataburger
These are for butthurt Commiefornians and Cascadicucks who shoot animal sauce up their assholes in inpotent rage at the fact they cannot get 100% Real Wisconsin Dairy in their shithole state.

>unmelted cheese
>flavorless sysco tomato
>wilted rotten lettuce
>raw onion
>no pickle
>fucking mayonnaise

Midcuckerners just fucking die already. Nothing would be lost.

Culver's isn't fast food. Fast food is precooked and made to order. Culver's cooks food to order.

So you already fucked up your stupid thread. Get a job.

I fucking love Culver's, OP. Good taste.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

There's clearly a pickle slice on the left side you blind motherfucker. Culver's is god-tier, I bet you're a Califag who hasn't been to one.

Culver's is America's restaurant

Wisconsinite here, Culver's anin't even that great. Now Checkers... That's a fucking joint right there!

Also always gotta do that yearly pilgrimage to White Castle where you order 3x the amount of food you want, go like hell, feel shitty about yourself, then throw the leftovers in the trash.

>Whataburger
>California
Fucking wot

Checker's changed the recipe of my all-time favorite burger in late 2015 and I'll be eternally buttmad over it. I stopped going after that. The new one has ranch instead of mayo and sesame bun instead of sourdough.

Man... can't argue with losing a good melt. But my main experience is 2 for 3 or 2 for 5 deals. One of the best simple burgers or chicken sandwiches in the game!

On a side note, I like Culver's, their chili, cheese curds, smash burgers, fish, tenderloin sandwich, etc, just leaves a vast menu of good shit. Not to mention their brand root beer or custard of the day. But if you've ever had a real butter burger at Solly's, what they call a butter burger is a farce.

all three of those are equally mediocre

It's fast food you retard

in comparison to other fast food, retard

Such as, retard?

Where in Wisconsin are you? I ask because I'm from Wisconsin and want to shoot you. Not for dissing Culver's, but implying checkers has good food.

Wisconsin guy again.

Did you literally say: "that's a joint right there!"

I am loading the AR15 as we speak, you're literally the Guy Fieri of Wisconsin, and I'm going to kill you. Call the FBI, this is a legitimate threat.

Muh in-n-out tho

Oshkosh Wisconsin. I'm the guy who wants to kill him. I'd bet my bank account he's from Madison or Milwaukee.

>flyover banter

best chicken: popeyes, wendy's
best hamburgers: no fast food hamburgers are better than mediocre

Gimme some New York City banter then. Type it out, and I'll read it like an obnoxious Jew.

>precooked
>made to order
u wot?

Hi. You're European, so legally retarded.

It means they cook it ahead of time, and assemble.

Places like Culver's take raw meat when ordered and cook it.

I can't dumb it down for you anymore than that.

Lol I'm literally from the midwest
Now I get what you're saying though Understood precooked as premade

Then don't say "wot". Son, wtf. We don't say that. Why are you pretending to be euro? Jesus Christ kid, I gotta teach you to piss?

You must be new

I'm from madison and we don't have checkers, milwaukee trash for sure

[spoiler]Marry me craig culver[/spoiler]

I've been here long enough to impregnate your teenage mother boy. Your shit just sucks/isn't funny.

"u wot m8" had been used here for ages
And jokes on you fag, I have two dads

>Because dumb Europeans say it, it's a thing

How about no.

>Europeans
I meant it's been used on Veeky Forums for ages, are you genuinely that dense or am I getting trolololod?

It's been used by Europe. Are you so dense you think "wot m8" is appropriate ever?

Name 1 American who has ever called another American "mate".

You can't, because it doesn't exist. That's how I know "yeee a bloody tea surper".

>ctrl-f
>no smashburger
you fuckers obviously haven't had these top tier burgers WITH some of the best fries I've ever had in a fast food joint.
>inb4 hurr durr my mcdonalds friess XD

>go to california for the first time
>have been told by everyone HAUGHGHGHG YOU GOTSA TRY THIS IN N OUT ITS THE GODSEND OF DA BURGS
>am a simple steak n shake man but what the hell
>get a double double and animal fries
>really underwhelming

Fuck off nigger. I'm in Richfield, and I have my mini draco get-the-fuck-off-my-porch-gun on my lap. And both me and my brother who carries around his suppressed AR like Linus' fucking blanket are drunk as fuck.

Please, come over and make yourself at home!

Richfield faggot here again, Madtown is also full of fucking faggots, but I guess it's redeemable if you only go there to party.

>Madtown is also full of fucking faggots

Thats for sure, but there's a lot of us who didn't go to uw and just want to eat culvers and watch the packers in peace