Why does he trigger you so much?

Why does he trigger you so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCCuIpl5564hhP8Qpucvu7RA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's me. And I disgust myself.

Because he's fucking repulsive. I had to condition myself to just sit through his Nutella video.

He doesn't make me angry or anything, I'm just uncomfortable watching him because he reminds me of those self-debasing fat kids who always did humiliating shit for attention in school. Sure they'd say they're joking around, but underneath that was thinly veiled insecurity and sadness.
For Joey it's worse because he's an adult and should've developed some kind of hobby or interest. Yet instead he's stuffing and regurgitating fast food on camera in his beat up van like a performing monkey.

At least he's not a scumbag thief, druggie, and scammer like Shoenice, but that's not saying much...

What is wrong with him honestly? Depression? Food addiction?

Plain old annoying as fuck.

That "woo-woo-w-w-woo" thing he does, I think it's supposed to be funny, actually pisses me off. Never watched a full video.

The woo woo is the best part though?

He's repulsive and annoying. He's not insightful either, he eats anything and just goes "THAT'S GOOD IT'S REALLY GOOD IT TASTES GOOD." It's not a review, it's him filming himself eating.
ReviewBrah actually REVIEWS what he eats. Joey just stuffs his face while making awful fat people noises. My dad makes the same sounds and it's just awful. It sounds like he's trying to catch his breath after running a marathon.

I know what youre on about but it's interesting how I don't feel anything.

I just see one fucked up human being and laugh.

>Shoenice
>thief, druggie, and scammer
Do you actually have any proof of this whatsoever?

Doesnt bother me really. His shitty videos have a right to exist. Hell if something shouldnt exist because it is utter garbage, well they a lot of us wouldnt be here.

honestly I see a kindred spirit. He laughs at himself, I laugh at him, but I love him dearly in the end. I am not as old and not quite as fucked physically but i still totally see my endgame as being something like joey.
Also his comment section is hilarious

>not knowing about indian joey youtube.com/channel/UCCuIpl5564hhP8Qpucvu7RA

His ASMR video is weapons-grade repulsive

1 AM HUNGER LOL

hello shoenice

Bcause he is disgusting and his videos keep getting posted and it's annoying

I mean look at the content look in his eyes, even though he is throwing up on himself

Saw one of his videos once, his finger nails were fucking disgusting.

I weep for what America has become.

Because he's sad as fuck. I just wish I could put him out of his misery.

Immmmm byaaaaack!

this is a board for jack, jack posting, and food jacks to come and enjoy webm dumps, not some e-celeb reddit circle jerk

that is why we hate him and why you should go back

The only thing that disgusts me is joey youtube shills that won't fucking leave this board even though they, just like the jack shills ie have been repeatedly told by mods, janitors and the entire populace of this board that they are not wanted on Veeky Forums nor is their viral marketing drivel. It's basically like asking someone with autism to please quiet down and instead they start hurling feces at anyone in sight.

Because he's a sissy autismo that can't even talk like a man.
Oh, wrong youtuber.

>janitors mods and and the entire po--

how do you explain jack threads being some of the longest threads on the board then. You sure you just dislike them and assume everyone agrees with you despite all the evidence to the contrary?

I hate to break it to you since you seem like a nice kid, but Jack is the king of Veeky Forums, always has been and always will be. Impotently report threads and posts and watch in dumb amazement as the mods and janitors who all agree with you fail to act for some unknown reason.